IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Butero said:

Has the Monsignor at your church read your posts at Worthy Boards?  If not, then I would say he doesn't really know what kind of person you are.  I am saying you have no credibility when it comes to quoting scripture because you are a Trump basher and Trump hater.  How about having the Monsignor at your church read your many Trump bashing posts, and then write a letter to us telling us what he thinks about your actions?  Until then, I have no reason to believe your comment has any value.  

The head of his church (the Pope) condemned President Trump to hell Butero,, so what would you have OS to do here.....   he's just carrying out the thoughts of his substitute Christ.

1 minute ago, other one said:

The head of his church (the Pope) condemned President Trump to hell Butero,, so what would you have OS to do here.....   he's just carrying out the thoughts of his substitute Christ.

You do have a point.  It is not like I would be impressed by someone in the RCC giving their seal of approval to O.S.  I just have trouble believing anyone claiming to be Christian would condone his conduct here.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

You do have a point.  It is not like I would be impressed by someone in the RCC giving their seal of approval to O.S.  I just have trouble believing anyone claiming to be Christian would condone his conduct here.  

I probably shouldn't comment on that....

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This one has pretty much ran its course I believe. Locking.