IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Legal, but not very courageous.

Neither is posting false misleading information about the president to justify irrational hatred of him instead of telling the truth.

21 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

DCFJUdtXUAA_h25.jpg

Thank you so much for posting that.  I didn't know where you found it, but it applies to you perfectly.  

20 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

... yet he had no problem with his looks after getting five military deferments during Vietnam.

I don't see any problem with him getting legal deferments.  A lot of people would have done the same thing to avoid having to go to Vietnam.  That is quite different from those who broke the law and went to Canada.  There were a lot of reasons to want to avoid going to Vietnam, one being that they were not directly threatening us.  It is one thing to go to war to defend this country, and quite another to fight a political war.  Had he broken the law to get out of going, I would have a problem with it, but those who found legal ways to avoid going are ok by me.  

13 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

All Prez Trump had to do was nothing and the embassy would have been greenlighted to move to jersalem. So how was doing nothing not available to him?

Yes he was. 

"Yet for over 20 years, every previous American president has exercised the law's waiver, refusing to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, or to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital city. Presidents issued these waivers under the belief that delaying the recognition of Jerusalem would advance the cause of peace...." 

... which was why Trump delayed moving the embassy when he first took office despite promises to the contrary.

You cannot prove the motive for why Trump delayed moving the embassy.  As a matter of fact, this contradicts what you said earlier about his son-in-law being concerned about possible violence.  You claimed that was the reason for the delay.  

16 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Legal, but not very courageous.

It is one thing to be courageous to defend your country.  It is quite another to do so for a political war.  I am fine with what he did.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

That pic of Buckley reminds me of how much I miss his voice.....I would give anything to know what he would think about today’s political scene

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:15 AM, shiloh357 said:

Democracy doesn't allow and should not allow for violent riots.  They should be shot in the street....

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:54 PM, Butero said:

The administration needed time to consider the possible consequences before acting.  Ultimately, they did the right thing.  If it was up to me, anyone rioting would be shot down in the street....

You two "sons of thunder" need to carefully consider Christ's words to James and John.

"... And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

"But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

"For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them...." (Luke 9:51-6, KJV).

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

You two "sons of thunder" need to carefully consider Christ's words to James and John.

"... And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

"But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

"For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them...." (Luke 9:51-6, KJV).

You have NO moral grounds to quote Scripture to anyone.   I don't receive any theological instruction from you, ever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Ironic. 

Exodus 20:16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

And yet some do on this forum.