IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

5 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

My issue with Prez Trump is that when he does the right thing, he often does it in the wrong way and for his own reasons.

I don't agree it was done in the wrong way, and to this point, you are the only one making that claim.  This is a big deal, and it deserved fanfare.  It deserved a public announcement.  

Guest shiloh357
43 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

It's both!

No, it is not both.  Journalists are supposed to simply report the news, not shape the news the way they want it to be,.

40 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

My issue with Prez Trump is that when he does the right thing, he often does it in the wrong way and for his own reasons.

Your issue with Trump is that he never does the right thing.  He is wrong no matter what.  Even if he does the right thing, he is wrong for being right.  You are dedicated to finding something wrong, even if nothing is wrong. 

Your posts assign false motives to the president.  They are not factual, objective, fair, or truthful in reporting.  

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2017 sure was different from previous years in the direction the US was headed. Could have been better but just seeing the change has been great!  Now if the media could turn around and head the right direction it would be nice. 

Guest shiloh357
19 minutes ago, hmbld said:

2017 sure was different from previous years in the direction the US was headed. Could have been better but just seeing the change has been great!  Now if the media could turn around and head the right direction it would be nice. 

Had the GOP not been determined to deny Trump any legislative accomplishments by passing laws as they were elected to do,  a lot more would have gotten done and America would be even better off than it is.    If there had not been those in the intelligence community dedicated to sabotaging Trump, things would be even better. 

Trump is not perfect;  he has a lot of flaws, but he is far and away better than the president we were afflicted with for 8 years and has proven that he has been a better president than Hillary, Bernie or the other losers that were in the general election.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

2 hours ago, Butero said:

That is not why he did that.  He said at the time he wanted to get input from advisors about the impact of such a move, so he only delayed things.  He got the information he wanted and now he has made the move.  This may be the first time I have ever seen a President criticized for keeping a campaign promise.  Considering how many years this has been delayed, 6 months is reasonable.  

But candidate Trump promised to make this a priority form Day One, and he delayed not by 6 months, but by one year.

And he delayed it because his son-in-law said it would be detrimental to the so-called Mid East "peace process."

2 hours ago, Butero said:

I don't agree it was done in the wrong way, and to this point, you are the only one making that claim...  

Like a voice crying out in the wilderness?

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Your issue with Trump is that he never does the right thing.  He is wrong no matter what.  Even if he does the right thing, he is wrong for being right.  You are dedicated to finding something wrong, even if nothing is wrong....

You've repeated that accusation many times, but I now remember agreeing with Trump early on in his presidency when he deliberately broke a campaign promise not to get us involved in Syria by ordering an attack on the airbase from where Assad had just launched a chemical strike against Syrian civilians.

In fact I recall posting that Trump did the right thing for the right reason because his predecessor, Obama, had supposedly brokered a deal with Putin in which the latter had guaranteed the removal of all Syrian stockpiles of chemical weapons. The US attack on an airbase manned by Russians flew right in the face of Putin!

So stop posting that I think Trump never does the right thing because there is at least was one major exception. Who knows? There may be more exceptions next year, even if by accident.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:11 PM, shiloh357 said:

I have friends who live in Israel and they say that these "days of rage"  are not how the media portrays them.  They are in isolated areas, most of the time, are usually contained and don't get a lot of support.

The way the liberal, anti-Jew media tries to make it look, is that all of Israel is basically on fire or something and that is not the case....

But look what Worthy media had to say today.

(Worthy News) - Israel was preparing Saturday for fresh riots and demonstrations across the West Bank and Gaza Strip over US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, amid calls from Hamas for wide-scale confrontation.

Hundreds of Palestinians were marching Saturday from the Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis toward the border fence, with dozens of ambulances standing by in expectation of clashes, Hadashot news reported. Protests were also reported along the fence in northern Gaza and near Rachel’s Tomb near Bethlehem in the West Bank.

Friday saw some 5,000 Palestinian protesters demonstrating and clashing with Israeli security forces at almost 30 locations across the West Bank and Gaza Strip on Friday after midday prayers. [ Source: Times of Israel (Read More...) 

https://www.worthynews.com/29319-israel-gears-second-day-violent-protests-jerusalem

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

You've repeated that accusation many times, but I now remember agreeing with Trump early on in his presidency when he deliberately broke a campaign promise not to get us involved in Syria by ordering an attack on the airbase from where Assad had just launched a chemical strike against Syrian civilians.

In fact I recall posting that Trump did the right thing for the right reason because his predecessor, Obama, had supposedly brokered a deal with Putin in which the latter had guaranteed the removal of all Syrian stockpiles of chemical weapons. The US attack on an airbase manned by Russians flew right in the face of Putin!

So stop posting that I think Trump never does the right thing because there is at least was one major exception. Who knows? There may be more exceptions next year, even if by accident.

An exception to the rule doesn't negate the rule.  And the rule is that your posts are unfair, dishonest, inaccurate and bereft of objectivity.  The one or two times you actually said something right, doesn't negate the 99.9% of unfair an inaccurate posting for the last year.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

But look what Worthy media had to say today.

(Worthy News) - Israel was preparing Saturday for fresh riots and demonstrations across the West Bank and Gaza Strip over US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, amid calls from Hamas for wide-scale confrontation.

Hundreds of Palestinians were marching Saturday from the Gaza Strip town of Khan Younis toward the border fence, with dozens of ambulances standing by in expectation of clashes, Hadashot news reported. Protests were also reported along the fence in northern Gaza and near Rachel’s Tomb near Bethlehem in the West Bank.

Friday saw some 5,000 Palestinian protesters demonstrating and clashing with Israeli security forces at almost 30 locations across the West Bank and Gaza Strip on Friday after midday prayers. [ Source: Times of Israel (Read More...) 

https://www.worthynews.com/29319-israel-gears-second-day-violent-protests-jerusalem

Yes, but what I said was two days ago.  What I said was true at that time.   It has escalated since then.  Nice try, but I am not prone to the kind of dishonest reporting that we have come to expect from you.