FollowerOfTheWay

An eternity in hell for being human?

Hell is a place for demons, not for humans. So why do you Christians believe souls with a human nature would go to hell? Is it not just souls with demonic nature that should go to hell, hence hell is a place for demons? Why do you believe that human un-belief would straightly lead to an eternity in hell? But if I simply believe I will simply go to heaven. But I would not want to be an eternity with a God that has sent the rest of the souls to an eternity in hell for not having done anything demonic, but for just have been human. I completely understand if God sends souls who are demonic in nature to hell, because there is where THEY belong, until they have changed.

I believe something more rational and just: a soul that is human in nature will stay in a human body within a human environment the next life, and a soul who are demonic in nature will stay in a demon body within a demonic environment, hell, the next life, and a soul who have become Christed in nature will stay in a perfect body within a perfect environment, heaven, the next life. Is not this a just system?

I believe it is unjust of God to send a humanly soul to a place that is only for demonic souls... TO A PLACE THAT IS ONLY FOR DEMONIC SOULS!

It is unbelievable for me that a loving God would send a soul that I love to an eternity in hell for just not being a Christian.

I see so much anger and hate in such a God! But I don´t believe that God is such angry and hateful: I believe God is loving and JUST - demons go to hell, humans stay in a human world, Christed humans go to heaven.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Oy Vey! 1

51 minutes ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

Hell is a place for demons, not for humans. So why do you Christians believe souls with a human nature would go to hell? Is it not just souls with demonic nature that should go to hell, hence hell is a place for demons? Why do you believe that human un-belief would straightly lead to an eternity in hell? But if I simply believe I will simply go to heaven. But I would not want to be an eternity with a God that has sent the rest of the souls to an eternity in hell for not having done anything demonic, but for just have been human. I completely understand if God sends souls who are demonic in nature to hell, because there is where THEY belong, until they have changed.

I believe something more rational and just: a soul that is human in nature will stay in a human body within a human environment the next life, and a soul who are demonic in nature will stay in a demon body within a demonic environment, hell, the next life, and a soul who have become Christed in nature will stay in a perfect body within a perfect environment, heaven, the next life. Is not this a just system?

I believe it is unjust of God to send a humanly soul to a place that is only for demonic souls... TO A PLACE THAT IS ONLY FOR DEMONIC SOULS!

It is unbelievable for me that a loving God would send a soul that I love to an eternity in hell for just not being a Christian.

I see so much anger and hate in such a God! But I don´t believe that God is such angry and hateful: I believe God is loving and JUST - demons go to hell, humans stay in a human world, Christed humans go to heaven.

Can you define "human" and "demonic"?

In essence, aren't we talking in both cases about beings with free will?

So this free will can be used either to become evil or good.

The issue is not only about believing in "God" as in the fact that "there exist a superior entity" and that's it.

The thing is also believe in His teachings! He showed us the way for good. The way of love. If someone doesn't believe in the way of love, and in particular doesn't grow in love, therefore doesn't want to be transformed by God in a better human being (on this earth, and in a better spiritual being next), that's what leads to perdition! 

And btw, if the soul with free will that doesn't want to enter "the way of love", therefore becomes colder and colder, and cannot be united with those who learn to love. Isn't that an eternal hell?

-----------

Ps thanks for this interesting questio @FollowerOfTheWay, I'm curious to read other anwers

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

An eternity in hell for being human?

No, those humans who will spend in eternity in hell are those who have rejected the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

And the Father, with all His mercy and love send His Son to save us.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." - John 3:17

And if we reject Him, then we are without excuse because God did all He could to bring all of us back to Him.

Do not insist in evil, open your heart to Jesus today. He wants you saved.

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, listener24 said:

Can you define "human" and "demonic"?

In essence, aren't we talking in both cases about beings with free will?

So this free will can be used both to become evil or good.

The issue is not only about believing in "God" as in the fact that "there exist a superior entity" and that's it.

The thing is also believe in His teachings! He showed us the way for good. The way of love. If someone doesn't believe in the way of love, and in particular doesn't grow in love, therefore doesn't want to be transformed by God in a better human being (on this earth, and in a better spiritual being next), that's what leads to perdition! 

And btw, is the soul with free will that doesn't want to enter "the way of love", therefore becomes colder and colder, and cannot be united with those who love. Isn't that an eternal hell?

Thanks for your throughout reply.

Earth is already a place for humans and this is not really hell. Most humans that lives here have not chosen the way of love and this is the place for them. Why could not humans be born here again or on other similiar places if they would remain the same in heart?

Human = a fluxuation between being positive and negative states, happy and angry. Those belong on places like Earth. Demonic = constant hate and evil acts. Those belong in hell.

Edited by FollowerOfTheWay
  • Thumbs Up 1

Because it is what GOD says will happen. Man has no excuse, whether we feel it is fair or not. GOD gives us a very simply solution to this dilemma, with nothing for us to loose. Refusing to accept that solution is our choice, not GOD's.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

48 minutes ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

Earth is already a place for humans and this is not really hell. Most humans that lives here have not chosen the way of love and this is the place for them. Why could not humans be born here again or on other similiar places if they would remain the same in heart?

Human = a fluxuation between being positive and negative states, happy and angry. Those belong on places like Earth. Demonic = constant hate and evil acts. Those belong in hell.

Interesting point. If they should "born again on this earth or other places" without keeping their personalities and the choices they have made, they wouldn't be "them" anymore.

So you are proposing that they keep their personalities. But, as long as one goes away from the way of love, he becomes worse and worse. So in every new existence, they'll become worse. And this too is not an image too different from "hell".

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 2

I understand what you are saying. It seems to have validity. Sadly it does not.

This is God's situation - His Creations and His rules. Does not matter if we do not like them, they still stand.

Because of sin, the world became corrupted in many ways. We are all corrupted and fallen beings. Left to ourselves we have no moral compass. We just wander about doing what we like and whatever is the flavor of the day or week. We are all lost sheep without a shepherd. The sooner we recognize that the better. The demons are restrained and bound for hell. That is fact. They would like to take as many of us with them as they can. They give us thoughts of 'Eden' without the substance. They give us the the idea that we can be mini-gods and be in charge of our own fate. They lie. Not a true word comes from them. They constantly antagonize men into thinking God is evil and a terrible taskmaster. Another lie.

So Jesus, Yeshua, came and died for the world so that we might not die and be thrown in hell. Simple. You have to choose.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

The Bible tells us that those who believe in Jesus Christ go to heaven for an eternity. Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ go to hell for an eternity. God does not send people to hell the people send themselves to hell because they have not make a choice for Jesus Christ. The choice is yours. Life is full of choices and everyone on this earth has to make a choice of where they want to spend their eternity.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

I see so much anger and hate in such a God! But I don´t believe that God is such angry and hateful: I believe God is loving and JUST - demons go to hell, humans stay in a human world, Christen humans go to heaven.

54 minutes ago, FollowerOfTheWay said:

:sherlock:

Think

And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where ‘their worm never dies, and the fire is never quenched.’ Mark 9:47-48 (Berean Study Bible)

Jesus Lied

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. Matthew 25:40-41 (New Living Translation)

And What About Earth

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10 (American King James Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, listener24 said:

Interesting point. If they should "born again on this earth or other places" without keeping their personalities and the choices they have made, they wouldn't be "them" anymore.

So you are proposing that they keep they personalities. But, as long as one goes away from the way of love, he becomes worse and worse. So in every new existence, they'll become worse. And this too is not an image too different from "hell".

Yes. They keep their personlities which by time can change. Yes. When they move away from the way of love they gradually become worse and worse. But when they move closer to the way of love they become better and better. You see there are only those two ways in life: either moving towards love or moving away from love. So in their new existence they could either be better or worse, in a matching place, depending on which way they took the life before.

Jesus showed us the way to eternal life in heaven. That is the way of love I believe.

• Thumbs Up 1