FollowerOfTheWay

An eternity in hell for being human?

On 12/7/2017 at 12:52 PM, FollowerOfTheWay said:

Is it that simple? So you can enter heaven without having to change yourself, they way you think and act? I believe Jesus showed us the way we must go in order to be able to enter heaven. Do you ignore his teachings?

First question: Answer is, Yes, it is that simple - meaning that if a person believes the Gospel then he/she is born-again and has eternal life in heaven, but the "believe" part does not mean that the person simply says "I believe in Jesus" and then attempts to change himself/herself into a new person who is then fit for heaven.   No one becomes a born-again Christian without the work of the Holy Spirit within that person. If and when that person, while under the influence of the Holy Spirit, comes to repentance & saving faith in Christ, "believes," then that person is changed by the Holy Spirit into a new person to a new creature in Christ. The Holy Spirit does the "changing." The Holy Spirit changes the way Christians think and act, but the new Christian must live in God's Word & in daily prayer to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord. Much more could be said about Christians' living a sanctified life, but all I will say about that matter is that we must stay in God's Word and seek the truth found there.

Second question: Answer is - Actually Jesus DID show us the way to heaven. He said "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one can come to the Father except by me."(John.14:6,KJV) A genuine born-again Christian could not become a genuine born-again Christian if he/she ignored His, Jesus', teachings.

John

Edited by john14:6
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, ScottA said:

We are all here because we were born of a demonic line....
meaning those who acted against God who created them.....

But you are right....
we should not suffer for our ancestral line only....

so God has given us the chance to choose for ourselves....
This time is the time of your decision.....

Choose wisely....

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:50 AM, KiwiChristian said:

Speak for yourself....
I am a child of God....

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, ScottA said:

Good for you....

:emot-heartbeat:

Good

Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because ofg your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Colossians 1:21-23 (New International Version)

For You

among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. Ephesians 2:3 (English Standard Version)

See~!

I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible) 

Love, Your Brother Joe 

~ 

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible) 

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. 

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed. 

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. 

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents. 

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

On 12/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, FollowerOfTheWay said:

Hell is a place for demons, not for humans.

Do explain..

Revelation 19:20 'And the beast was taken and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,and them that worshipped his image.These were cast alive.....into a lake of fire burning with brimstone". In order to throw something alive it point not kill then put in a fire? is'nt?

Revelation 20:10"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prphet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.This is the second death.And whosoever was not  found written in the book of life was....cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:14-16 We can't blame devil for our sins. 

Read Revelation 20:5-6 First Resurection  and second resurection...Bodily forms thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone. 

IMG_20171230_123327031.jpg