IGNORED

Moore Accuser Admits to Adding to the Yearbook Entry

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
Just now, MorningGlory said:

If the timeline is wrong it blows everything she said out of the water.  And regardless of what the left says, no one adds dates and locations to their yearbook....at least no one I've ever known.    It doesn't make sense.

Exactly.  It makes no sense at all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Exactly.  It makes no sense at all.

I keep thinking of that movie, I think it was Jerry McGuire; 'follow the money'.  :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

On 12/9/2017 at 7:29 AM, Butero said:

The accuser wanted it to appear that everything written was by Roy Moore.  She could have said up front she added to it, but waits till now.  Why would she do that?  Because there have been calls for a close examination of the year book, and she wouldn't allow it.  That shows she is dishonest.  

So, 40 years ago she added a note to make Moore look guilty?  Is that your position? 

20 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

If the timeline is wrong it blows everything she said out of the water.  And regardless of what the left says, no one adds dates and locations to their yearbook....at least no one I've ever known.    It doesn't make sense.

Lots of people add dates and locations to yearbooks not signed at the school by people from that school.  Makes a ton of sense actually, it helps people remember 40 years later where and when it was written

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:08 PM, Running Gator said:

So, 40 years ago she added a note to make Moore look guilty?  Is that your position? 

Lots of people add dates and locations to yearbooks not signed at the school by people from that school.  Makes a ton of sense actually, it helps people remember 40 years later where and when it was written

My contention is that she added the note recently to make Moore look guilty.  No, lot of people do not add dates and locations to yearbooks.  I don't know of anyone that ever did that.  

Guest shiloh357
On 12/10/2017 at 11:08 AM, Running Gator said:

The signature was lifted from an official document bearing that signature.   It's not just about the notes, but how his signature was imposed on the yearbook.  There is a lot more to that.