existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://theweeflea.com/2016/05/23/a-rubicon-has-been-crossed-the-church-of-scotland-assembly-decision-on-saturday/

what a sick perversion of the bible

The Church of Scotland has voted to allow its gay ministers to marry.

The General Assembly meeting in Edinburgh voted 339 votes to 215 to update church law to bring it in line with secular Scottish law. The church already recognised ministers and deacons in same-sex civil partnerships and has today extended that to cover same-sex marriage.

The Church said in a statement immediately after the vote that the decision “does not compromise the Church’s traditional view of marriage as a union between one man and one woman.”

And it does not mean church ministers will be able to register same-sex civil partnerships or solemnise same-sex marriages themselves.

---------------------------------------------

sodomy is now biblical then? anyone that can back this up with scripture i am all ears

a few years ago this would have been in the controversial thread sigh but we are in the days where anything goes

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

But what do they care if it runs counter to the teaching of God's Word. Hey, after all in that communion god is dead.

i just wonder if all along intuitively that i was never sold on church religion and have always been creeped out by the popes so does this mean that the c of e (anglican) church is also in agreement if not now ....so what is the point in going to church then its all a joke really it is. got nothing against gay folk i happen to know a few.

Just now, Yowm said:

We've seen too many that are apostate...the shock value has worn off.

its becoming a 3 ring circuses bums on seat for the latest entertainment oh and all new and sparkly of course and money for what exactly

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

34 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

https://theweeflea.com/2016/05/23/a-rubicon-has-been-crossed-the-church-of-scotland-assembly-decision-on-saturday/

The General Assembly meeting in Edinburgh voted 339 votes to 215 to update church law to bring it in line with secular Scottish law. The church already recognised ministers and deacons in same-sex civil partnerships and has today extended that to cover same-sex marriage.

The Church said in a statement immediately after the vote that the decision “does not compromise the Church’s traditional view of marriage as a union between one man and one woman.”

And it does not mean church ministers will be able to register same-sex civil partnerships or solemnise same-sex marriages themselves.

sodomy is now biblical then? anyone that can back this up with scripture i am all ears

i don't think anything has been crossed because they were never on the side of Christ to begin with.  They just indulged in the saccharine sweet imagery that gave them a warm feeling they assumed was the Holy Spirit when all it was was the continence of an outhouse they immersed themselves into which was kept warm by their own body heat.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

49 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

A very sad way our world is going. But it will get a lot worse.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

anyone that can back this up with scripture i am all ears

"Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!" - Matthew 18:7

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, existential mabel said:

a few years ago this would have been in the controversial thread sigh but we are in the days where anything goes

Buckle up and get grounded in the holy scrips of our Lord.   We truly aint even began to see the worst of what is yet to come.

When I warned that through the all inclusive media and religion we will be seen as monsters,  I assure us we will.

The ones who sell out wont.  they will be the christanity that is welcomed by the world and even in time all religions unite under an all inclusive banner for world peace.

The mindset lets hug and welcome everything and not correct DID ITS JOB.   Perhaps maybe now some will understand why some of us are correcting it seems all the time.

I doubt within a year or two at most ,  even websites due to pressure will just knock any type of serious correcting out .

and it will work.  heck most say us correctors are JUDGES anyway.     Well,   my mission aint to be no friend of the world and if speaking truth costs many to

separate from my company , I will just do as JESUS said.  REJOICE.   in the meantime I and others will keep warning out .

This is nothing compared to what is coming .  HUGS without doctrine did its job and did it well.  DESTROYED the churches

and now with interfaith and its concepts it wll finish the job.   Well, chastisments don't harm the church and now perhaps some will leave these synogogues of satan for good.

Yeah I did say of satan.   cause that is whom they serve , well themselves too.

When the church through seeker friendly concepts allowed the non believes , the world to say HOW we should evangelize..........it just was a recipe for disaster

for disaster.    Maybe some might start waking up now .     We cannot allow the society or community to dictate HOW we win souls and correct.

we supposed to not conform to society , but rather just preach the same way they did in all times.   Society is not our GOD , community is not our God

and govt is not our GOD.  we witness by HIS SPIRIT and we speak biblical sound doctrine.  OR be prepared to hear this..........I NEVER KNEW YOU , YOU WHO WORKED INQUITY>

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

A very sad way our world is going. But it will get a lot worse.

SPOT ON AGAIN DEAR SISTER .  SPOT on again.    via seeker friendly we got gays into the chuches , by seeker friendly we did not corrrect

and thus MANY fell away.   Who is wiser you , me , mankind . OR GOD.   GOD IS. and he long said BE NOT unequally yoked together .

THE REASON IS you will fall away.   just wait , now that the all inclusive gay agenda is doing its work and interfaith too.

WHAT happens when we hang around other religions and no correction .  WE FALL AWAY , all will come to the mindset we serve the same GOD.

MARK those words. THEY WILL.    This is the enemy at work to prepare a world ripe , ready and full surrender and worship to the beast and its system. 

This year , watch out .  When you start seeing these moves in the todd white crowd and others who assimilate with kennny,  THE FIRE FROM HEAVEN

will begin the worst falling away ever seen.  WATCH FOR IT .   IT WILL HAPPEN and fast .

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

We've seen too many that are apostate...the shock value has worn off...the Rubicon had been crossed years ago.

Besides that article is a year and a half old.

No doubt , no doubt the rubicon was crossed years back.  it came in the name of seeker friendly .   when that floodgate opened in time as they all hugged

and loved everyone to JESUS ,  cept nobody came to JESUS.  if it aint sin WHY REPENT .  they hugged the gays and none corrected.  THIS was a receipe for disaster.

FOR DISASTER. and worse they doing it all again under interfaith , and the same crowd is buying it up.

LOVE THEM TO JESUS.  YEP that didn't work , they LOVED THEM to their own falling away and accepting it .  Real love warns .  REAL love would have warned them

to repent and come to Christ .  but false sorry wicked sensual love does not such thing . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

will begin the worst falling away ever seen.  WATCH FOR IT .   IT WILL HAPPEN and fast .

Yes, I feel it is happening... It seems they will unite all the world religion and all of them will get deceived in some way for the sake of peace, love, etc.

And who is going to oppose them!? Yes, Christians... Imagine the hate of all the world saying we're against peace and love and they will desire to destroy us, saying that we should die, etc.

"They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service." - John 16:2

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." - John 15:19

• Praise God! 1