• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Yes, I feel it is happening... It seems they will unite all the world religion and all of them will get deceived in some way for the sake of peace, love, etc.

And who is going to oppose them!? Yes, Christians... Imagine the hate of all the world saying we're against peace and love and they will desire to destroy us, saying that we should die, etc.

"They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service." - John 16:2

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." - John 15:19

You should see the jewish version of interfaith .  them rabbies know not that their coming messiah wont be messiah lest his first name is ANTI.

this dung is kicking off in all major religions.  I don't know which group is moving it the fastest.   I know ROME holds the most sway.

What people do not realize is their is no coming one world religion.  ITS ALREADY HERE and WILL BECOME LAW OF THE LAND

anyone not all inclusive , anyone saying their way is the ONLY WAY, anyone saying gay marriage is sin , anyone saying a lil girl is a lil girl and not calling it a boy

WILL BE SEEN as ALL out mega monster haters.   AND believe me they will have no problem handing us over to authorities .  none.

IF you think the gays get offened cause Rick would not bake their cake,  WHAT on earth makes us think they aint about to outlaw a whole lot of stuff.

I think it might just offend gays a bit more to say its SIN than to not bake their cake.  SOCIETY is going to have no problem getting rid of those of us

who do not buy this all inclusive lie for world peace.  A HINT , we KNOW it is written A STRONG DELUSOIN will come .    SO anyone not going under it

WILL BE ENEMY NUMBER ONE .  and who you think that will be . US , cause only those in the lambs book don't go under that delusion.    yeah the son of perdtion IS NIGH to stand.

and by the looks of JEWISH interfaith , my bet is it stands in JERSUALEM .    well that and if we read Daniel and etc we know it does.  But go research jewish interfaith

and see what them rabbis are teaching .  ITS all about their coming messiah.  OH the one who by INTERFAITH will bring PEACE and UNITY to all religions and peoples.

WHO DOES THAT REALLLY SOUND LIKE.  yeah. we running out of time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A HINT , we KNOW it is written A STRONG DELUSOIN will come .

I have thought about it as well, there are strong signs the strong delusion might be connected to this event. All happy, enjoying their fake love and peace and then suddenly BOOM!

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

• Group:  Mars Hill

5 hours ago, existential mabel said:

a few years ago this would have been in the controversial thread sigh but we are in the days where anything goes

Well almost anything goes.  THEY DONT GO WITH ANY TRUTH .  that is hated.   so anything but the truth.

aint too hard to see what days we in.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I have thought about it as well, there are strong signs the strong delusion might be connected to this event. All happy, enjoying their fake love and peace and then suddenly BOOM!

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

OH its connected.    if we examine second thess.  the strong delusion is tied into the time of WHO.........ANTI CHRIST

this anti Christ if we examine in Daniel stands when.     IN the latter times of their kingdoms WHEN , WHEN, WHEN the TRANSGRESSORS have come to the FULL

THEN stands a king understanding dark sentences.   IF we keep reading WHAT does he destroy  BY.

P   E  A  C   E.    tell me this world peace and unity all inclusive AINT LEADING THE WORLD RIGHT TOO HIM.  and look at the world and churches. THE TRANSGRESSORS

sure are coming to THE FULL wouldn't ya say.   YEAH the world through religion and media are being led to HIM, IT . 

And diverse shall he be.   FOR HIS COMMAND for world peace , love and unity will be...................RID THE EARTH OF ALL WHO CONFORM NOT .

and they will simply think ITS GODS WILL ,cause they sat under that spirit which is now in churches and saying ITS GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE.

this thing stands soon.  way sooner than most realize.  and yeah it is no coinincidence that at this very Time and days we in , THEY HAVE tech they desire to place

in our body,  ya wont be able tobuy or sell LEST YA HAVE IT.   yeah WE IN THE END OF THE END OF THE END DAYS .  and less and less are seeing this

and more and more are going and will continue to go under the all inclusive world peace SPELL .

• Thumbs Up 1

And here is what is so sad for so many.  WHEN this son of perdition stands ,  DO you KNOW what the world will see him as.

LOVE UNITY PEACE . GOOD WILL TOWARDS all.  one big FAMILY.  

scary huh.  But and here is the thing .  IF we cannot discern this SPIRIT at work under the all inclusive banner for world peace and unity.

YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DISCERN THE HEAD WHEN IT STANDS.   if prophets can fool ya now.......What makes ya think THE HEAD of all evil WONT .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

44 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SPOT ON AGAIN DEAR SISTER .  SPOT on again.    via seeker friendly we got gays into the chuches , by seeker friendly we did not corrrect

and thus MANY fell away.   Who is wiser you , me , mankind . OR GOD.   GOD IS. and he long said BE NOT unequally yoked together .

THE REASON IS you will fall away.   just wait , now that the all inclusive gay agenda is doing its work and interfaith too.

WHAT happens when we hang around other religions and no correction .  WE FALL AWAY , all will come to the mindset we serve the same GOD.

MARK those words. THEY WILL.    This is the enemy at work to prepare a world ripe , ready and full surrender and worship to the beast and its system. 

This year , watch out .  When you start seeing these moves in the todd white crowd and others who assimilate with kennny,  THE FIRE FROM HEAVEN

will begin the worst falling away ever seen.  WATCH FOR IT .   IT WILL HAPPEN and fast .

We just need to stay very close to God. Put the world behind.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

We just need to stay very close to God. Put the world behind.

The trumpet to warn has sounded.    IF ye see the sword coming to devour and warn not .................

You help me sister.   praying is as important as warning .  everyone has their part .  the world as one through the all inclusive religion and media

may be coming against us.  But we fear not a thing man can do unto us.    Forward march sister , forward march in the LORD.

I need prayers as we all do.    We the family .    We cannot let the world dictate how we spread the gospel.

They have lied to us and worse many who claim to be OF us are NOT , and instead deceive the flocks with this all inclusive unity world peace .

They care not for the sheep.  ITS Their own survival they care about .   They know the wolf is at the door and have made deals with it .

WELL WE WONT.  I don't make deals with wolves so I can survive.   whether I live or die I am the LORDS.  ITS HIS WORDS and HIS GOSPLE

that we will carry so long as we have breath .  ARMOUR UP PEOPLES and fear nothing man can do . 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

reg the gay thing in the church. its all mischief as i know of quite a few gay folk and none of them had any love for the church and avoided it. so satan is using this to stir up a group of folk that dont even  relate to the church in the first place. interesting

When the church through seeker friendly concepts allowed the non believes , the world to say HOW we should evangelize..........it just was a recipe for disaster

for disaster.    Maybe some might start waking up now .     We cannot allow the society or community to dictate HOW we win souls and correct.

we supposed to not conform to society , but rather just preach the same way they did in all times.   Society is not our GOD , community is not our God

and govt is not our GOD.  we witness by HIS SPIRIT and we speak biblical sound doctrine.  OR be prepared to hear this..........I NEVER KNEW YOU , YOU WHO WORKED INQUITY>

ah this is helpful as this explains what it means when Jesus says this as i wasnt sure before being young in the LORD. its clarity and the Holy Spirit that will help folk who are young in the LORD  i reckon as there seems to be so little time to learn the basics and to really get them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOT ON AGAIN DEAR SISTER .  SPOT on again.    via seeker friendly we got gays into the chuches , by seeker friendly we did not corrrect

and thus MANY fell away.   Who is wiser you , me , mankind . OR GOD.   GOD IS. and he long said BE NOT unequally yoked together .

THE REASON IS you will fall away.   just wait , now that the all inclusive gay agenda is doing its work and interfaith too.

WHAT happens when we hang around other religions and no correction .  WE FALL AWAY , all will come to the mindset we serve the same GOD.

MARK those words. THEY WILL.    This is the enemy at work to prepare a world ripe , ready and full surrender and worship to the beast and its system. 

This year , watch out .  When you start seeing these moves in the todd white crowd and others who assimilate with kennny,  THE FIRE FROM HEAVEN

will begin the worst falling away ever seen.  WATCH FOR IT .   IT WILL HAPPEN and fast .

yes the falling away its obvious now satan is bringing a lot of controversy  into the church so now the church will start to implode i really cant see any other outcome.

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

i can see clearly now how it is that christians will be persecuted. when i see what the scottish church has done. does this come under the category of wickedness
i mean they have been to bible school and should know  better. the church is pretty well over as far as i am concerned they are
the wolves and very dangerous ones. who would have thought the church would be capable of this. i was thinking earlier today you
cant trust stuff on the net maybe its fake news...

its all clever stuff though as they use the lets be chums altogether as christians are supposed to be loving and so they are
twisting each and every aspect with their biblical school education sigh even religion is being used for ill. i would have been
taken in by it as why wouldnt i trust the church? but the gay thing now that would have made me sit up from this point onwards.

i recall going to a bible study a few years back and went a couple of times and it was all about the church and not much about
Jesus. very dry, dull and tedious.

Edited by existential mabel