• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

40 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Neighbour, you just look prayerfully again at the words of Jesus concerning the last days, brother, and what the apostles wrote.......because we need to be strengthened to bear these times and to not be deceived.  It's not business as usual any more.......things are wrapping up quite quickly......and strength we do need, to be prepared for what is coming and even now is here.  The issue of fellowship is not the main issue at all....AT ALL.........when I complained to the Lord about the lack of fellowship in my life, He answered me right from scripture, "When I called Abraham I called him alone."  You just look to Jesus, keep your eyes on Him and not on what others are doing...........HE is the Shepherd of our soul and we just follow wherever He leads.......just like He called Abraham outside the camp of his people to follow Him.....the city we are looking for is not an earthly city or camp or church.

Never was business as usual. It's as simple as that. I am secure in the "business" of my Lord and savior Jesus. I love that the Holy Spirit turned me about from my sin against God and to salvation that is Jesus his work on the cross that I might be redeemed, secure!

I celebrate the Lord every day! I'm happy so very happy. There is no reason for woe nor for excessive fear. I do not place value on what is temporal nor worry excessively over problems of the day, as it is all TEMPORAL.

My value system is all in what is ETERNAL in that I rejoice, even as I give thanks to God for all things today, for all things do work together for good for those that believe on  the Lord Jesus.

Praise God, He is wondrous!

Hey, you can pray for me anytime though! Just don't pray for me to become miserable with worry and despair over the times. As it is the time of the signs, an awesome time.

And please, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I am saying that things are not the way the left, the minions of satan, tries so hard to  portray it as being. There is a core, not a common core perhaps, but a strong core blessed of God that know and receive His blessings each day. America is blessed, it's saints in Jesus are truly blessed. The minions of satan do try to make us cower they do try to get us to refuse to stand for this land as God's. They want it to be theirs. They are not getting it. Praise God for His protection.

We who are His people are blessed through Christ. All who live in this land of the free are blessed. So many in this world suffer for Christ sake yet they who believe are truly blessed

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well be prepared to COUNT IT ALL JOY when the hammer falls and we persecuted.

I think we need to examine where OUR JOY really comes from.   Cause I got joy no matter what comes against me or will.

I have JOY because I have his salvation .  And my joy will not fade one ounce in any suffering .   I will SING even in prison , just as the true ones did.

MY joy has nothing to do with my circumstances nor what is or does come against me   .  ITS IN CHRIST ALONE

I don't need no sermons on joy of the world and its peace .   I have mine and it will never fade no matter WHEN I lose everything in this world

and IT will even increase even in the darkest hour.   JOY of JESUS and OF ALL HIS SAYINGS and not mens that often twist them.    Find that kind of joy and peace neighbor.

I just have to Amen that. Though we are admonished to have fellowship with the body, yet their are a million denominations in our fee world. We are not saved by all this. But we are saved when our faith is deep and personal. The church is first formed in the heart by faith in Jesus. That faith should not be bound up in in denominations. If you found yourself in a barren land alone would your faith in Christ diminish  Paul said "Know ye not that ye are the Temple and the spirit of God is with in you" When we are a child we need a parents hand, but when we become a man they no longer have to hold it but if we live for Christ He is with us always.

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/11/2017 at 11:19 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Why do Christians say God bless America?  The world is evil and Jesus came to save us out of it. God bless America or any other nation is not Biblical in our New Testament. No disrespect but Franklin Graham prays God bless America. Standing next to DT. Our Government is a bunch of dirty old men. The news media sounds like the soap operas and the gossip columns . Our government sanctioned Gay marriage with all its perversion not to mention the future or our children. 

So Mike, when you leaving? If I saw our country like you believe it to be, I'd leave too. Good luck finding one fitting your standards. Our country used to be a praying country, as we understood we needed divine help. We let/allowed the "powers that be" change that. Our country's shame. Another thing Mike.  Don't view blessings as monetary, possessions etc. The greatest blessings came to me from the Almighty's hand yielding a club up side my hard head. Sometimes they were crippling, mentally, emotionally, financially, pridefully etc. And I thank God Almighty for each one. God's ways are not man's ways. God meant  them for GOOD. If you decide to stay, why not start a prayer group, daily praying to God for our country. Get involved.  Instead bad mouthing it. That way, you can Bless America,   yourself.

God Bless America!......Please

Edited by Gary Lee
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I just have to Amen that. Though we are admonished to have fellowship with the body, yet their are a million denominations in our fee world. We are not saved by all this. But we are saved when our faith is deep and personal. The church is first formed in the heart by faith in Jesus. That faith should not be bound up in in denominations. If you found yourself in a barren land alone would your faith in Christ diminish  Paul said "Know ye not that ye are the Temple and the spirit of God is with in you" When we are a child we need a parents hand, but when we become a man they no longer have to hold it but if we live for Christ He is with us always.

Like a weaned child......?  It is sad that the mother has to "die" in giving birth in the last days though, like Rachel did.....and Israel.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

So Mike, when you leaving? If I saw our country like you believe it to be, I'd leave too. Good luck finding one fitting your standards. Our country used to be a praying country, as we understood we needed divine help. We let/allowed the "powers that be" change that. Our country's shame. Another thing Mike.  Don't view blessings as monetary, possessions etc. The greatest blessings came to me from the Almighty's hand yielding a club up side my hard head. Sometimes they were crippling, mentally, emotionally, financially, pridefully etc. And I thank God Almighty for each one. God's ways are not man's ways. God meant  them for GOOD. If you decide to stay, why not start a prayer group, daily praying to God for our country. Get involved.  Instead bad mouthing it. That way, you can Bless America,   yourself.

God Bless America!......Please 

Well I kinda like to stay awhile if I don't break ay rules. Is Jesus about saving nations or people like you and me by  saving faith. I have not lied or missed miss led anyone. I just don't recall reading in our New Testament Where salvation was by nations

If the whole world believed then their would heavenly rejoicing. Scripture does not say the whole will believe. Neither did it say the nation of America should be blessed.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Well I kinda like to stay awhile if I don't break ay rules. Is Jesus about saving nations or people like you and me by  saving faith. I have not lied or missed miss led anyone. I just don't recall reading in our New Testament Where salvation was by nations

Salvation is not by nations. You know anybody would realize that. Nor is salvation by my church, or my family, or my wife, or by the lost, or the president, congress and senate.  Yet I pray God's blessing for each every day. For my church to stand on the word, and God give us the wisdom to do so. For my family for His arms around us for wisdom and understanding and discernment, to hold us close and keep us alert to the wiles of the enemy.  For our country to receive the blessing of a major wake up call, to turn to our creator and receive the truth and revival. For the lost for the blessing of salvation mercy. NONE of these people, church, nation, provide salvation. Only Christ and Him crucified. But it is wrong to say to not pray for them. Some how I think you are confused, that asking God to bless someone or some group of people would imply  they have something to do with gaining salvation. Or if they are not saved that God would bless them with goodies. But I do ask God to bless the lost with a seed of the gospel planted, and that it would grow to the birth of a new believer. (Just like me and you did, Mike) Instead of getting upset with the lost acting like the lost, why not try praying for our country, or do you believe God is not able to perform a miracle  and change a country so far gone. He changed me, and that was some miracle.

9 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Salvation is not by nations. You know anybody would realize that. Nor is salvation by my church, or my family, or my wife, or by the lost, or the president, congress and senate.  Yet I pray God's blessing for each every day. For my church to stand on the word, and God give us the wisdom to do so. For my family for His arms around us for wisdom and understanding and discernment, to hold us close and keep us alert to the wiles of the enemy.  For our country to receive the blessing of a major wake up call, to turn to our creator and receive the truth and revival. For the lost for the blessing of salvation mercy. NONE of these people, church, nation, provide salvation. Only Christ and Him crucified. But it is wrong to say to not pray for them. Some how I think you are confused, that asking God to bless someone or some group of people would imply  they have something to do with gaining salvation. Or if they are not saved that God would bless them with goodies. But I do ask God to bless the lost with a seed of the gospel planted, and that it would grow to the birth of a new believer. (Just like me and you did, Mike) Instead of getting upset with the lost acting like the lost, why not try praying for our country, or do you believe God is not able to perform a miracle  and change a country so far gone. He changed me, and that was some miracle.

I believe we are walking on the same road Gary.  And I went through the school of hard nocks to. Just like he changed you he also changed me. I pray for the church. There is much confusion in Christianity. I have seen it. I know that time is short and we should not be blind sided.  May God bless You

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Praise God! 1