IGNORED

Butcher: 'When we see cancer in the pork, we just cut it out and still sell it to customers'

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

This article really stopped me in my tracks.  This is gross and disgusting but we would never know if we bought meat that had cancerous growths removed from it, would we?

http://nativestuff.us/2017/11/an-experienced-butcher-admits-when-we-see-cancer-in-the-pork-we-just-cut-it-and-still-sell-it-to-customers/

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

You would be amazed what is in your food that you do not know about.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Many years ago, the beef in canned foods were made from cows with tuberculosis. 

34 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Many years ago, the beef in canned foods were made from cows with tuberculosis. 

:o

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Oh my can you imagine the condition of the wheat grass of the organic fields, or worse the wild asparagus. That Yule Gibbons, he would eat most anything he found in the wild. And Adelle Davis,  look what happened to her with all her food causes. She up and died of  melanoma if I remember right.

The point? We all die of something, our bodies consume all sorts of stuff that the body is designed to handle, digest, and turn into nourishment, even waste is  cycled into nourishment for something. It may not seem pretty to all as we are advertised to by salesmen of fear nearly to death of foods and drinks of most any kind that they are not themselves selling. 

As for me, Bottoms up!, a toast in well aged brandy,  a dozen oysters on the half shell,  followed by  prime rib and a  New England Lobster whole body,  and for dessert suet pudding with rum sauce. What a treat, makes life grand. Thank you Lord for the provision of the day and the specialness of many a day's food provisions.

Ah the stuff I have eaten, why as a kid of 7 years age I have enjoyed the mussels along the Piscataqua River at Portsmouth NH . We would go along the river find an old can of decent size, start a little flaming fire and boil them in the river water our little court gang of five or six of us.  I used to eat periwinkles off the rocks at York Beach ME. I would dig clams from the backwaters at Drakes Island ME., and catch and consume Hornpout from Squam Lake NH. Even ate the leftover bass bait we had gathered from under the lake's rocks the crayfish.

The family farmed turkey, and slaughtered chicken too, some kosher.  The corn fields were fertilized in manure of many kinds. And the watermelons were really fine having laid in the sun on the dirty earth.

Food does not originate along those Shiny LED lit aisles of the super center of today. It is made out there in the raw world by sweating people working hard to till the vast fields and fish the great oceans and lakes. It is a messy business, but a necessary one, for there are just not enough Bambi's grown up  in the wood  to kill and eat, for all of us to enjoy.

PS - Speaking of suet pudding, that was a treat  from my youth that my grandmother would makes with a fine yellow colored rum sauce. we loved it. All I remember is it hanging in a cloth gauze as part of it's preparation. Boy that and the steamed chocolate raisen pudding were wonderful- recipes lost to time and people lacking time today.  I have asked within th family but no one seems to have those recipes. Many remember the product on the holiday table and how they too enjoyed it, but  I guess we forgot the secret to keeping knowledge of them is to have at least copied and stored the recipe.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This article really stopped me in my tracks.  This is gross and disgusting but we would never know if we bought meat that had cancerous growths removed from it, would we?

http://nativestuff.us/2017/11/an-experienced-butcher-admits-when-we-see-cancer-in-the-pork-we-just-cut-it-and-still-sell-it-to-customers/

That is why the food laws are still in effect in Lev 11.  God knows what is good for these flesh bodies He created.   

To put in simply we are not to eat scavengers. 

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

He did not create scavengers like Pork to be eaten but to clean the filth up off the earth.   

Isaiah 65:4  Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels(flesh bodies);

Isaiah 65:5  Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

If you don't follow Gods health laws then its like "smoke in His nose".    Your fleshly body will get sick.  

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, 7trumpets said:

That is why the food laws are still in effect in Lev 11.  God knows what is good for these flesh bodies He created.   

To put in simply we are not to eat scavengers. 

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

He did not create scavengers like Pork to be eaten but to clean the filth up off the earth.   

Isaiah 65:4  Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels(flesh bodies);

Isaiah 65:5  Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

If you don't follow Gods health laws then its like "smoke in His nose".    Your fleshly body will get sick.  

Totally different topic; I don't want to get into the ancient dietary laws.  This practice is not confined to just pork.  I'm just wondering if there could be danger in eating meat that is found to have cancerous growths in it.

Well okay good question but is it a real problem? 

Looking on the source of all knowledge the internet, it seems there was a problem at San Francisco in 2014.

It also seems there is no evidence that such meat has ever causeed a problem in humans. None the less it is illegal evidently to sell for consumption the meat of an animal found to have tumors or cancers.

Right now as of today's "lunch" this fat boy is on green drink from the health food store and lemon and water, doing a food fast to break the cycle of gluttony he has been wandering into since  not working daily or retiring, whichever it is.  So, I should thank you for the thread!  And I do. THANKS

The thread kinda takes the edge off any desire for food at all.  Um um green drink!

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

If you go to China you could be eating dog, cat or monkey.