IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Not if you give proof scripturally in a text that shows the 7 plagues comes IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIB. (Matt. 24: 29)

What exactly do you think comes after the sixth seal, which is immediately after the great tribulation?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Last Daze said:

What exactly do you think comes after the sixth seal, which is immediately after the great tribulation?

Good question there bro. Thank you for being interested.

I believe after the 6th seal comes the last seal, the 7th seal, which completes the contents of the scroll which the Lord was the only person who could reveal what was in it, as to what was to come. And the 7th seal reveals that there is silence in heaven. (Rev. 8: 1) This indicates to me that the Lord has left heaven, no rumblings, or flashing of lightnings, from the throne of judgment for the rebellious have been destroyed and the kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of the Lord, as the 7th trumpet sounding forth, reveals. All the sevens line up as the number seven means complete. They all reveal together the completing of God`s purpose at that time.

regards, Marilyn. 

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Good question there bro. Thank you for being interested.

I believe after the 6th seal comes the last seal, the 7th seal, which completes the contents of the scroll which the Lord was the only person who could reveal what was in it, as to what was to come. And the 7th seal reveals that there is silence in heaven. (Rev. 8: 1) This indicates to me that the Lord has left heaven, no rumblings, or flashing of lightnings, from the throne of judgment for the rebellious have been destroyed and the kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of the Lord, as the 7th trumpet sounding forth, reveals. All the sevens line up as the number seven means complete. They all reveal together the completing of God`s purpose at that time.

regards, Marilyn. 

So do you think that when the seventh seal is opened that Jesus leaves heaven and then the seventh trumpet sounds?

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

So do you think that when the seventh seal is opened that Jesus leaves heaven and then the seventh trumpet sounds?

Hi Last Daze,

We are getting to the details, good. As I said before that the scroll is an overview of what is to take place. I don`t think anything occurs when the seals are opened, except for us to see within what WILL happen. The trumpets are the declaration by God of each event in order. They reveal what is actually happening.

Let me put is this way, I believe the 7th seal reveals the final conclusion of God`s purpose at the time of the Lord`s return. So in actual time the 7th trumpet, God declares that the kingdoms are the Lord`s.

Is that clearer of what I see? Marilyn.

The seventh seal reveals seven plagues.  There are seven within the seventh.  It is the same pattern as used in the march around Jericho.  They marched around the city once for six days and then seven times on the seventh day.  The seven plagues don't end at the opening of the seventh seal.  That's when they begin.

Edited by Last Daze

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The seventh seal reveals seven plagues.  There are seven within the seventh.  It is the same type as used in the march around Jericho.  They marched around the city once for six days and then seven times on the seventh day.  The seven plagues don't end at the opening of the seventh seal.  That's when they begin.

Hi Last Daze,

So are you saying that the events of Rev. 6 & 7 are not just an overview of what is to come, but when the actual events happen and that is before the 7 trumpets?

Marilyn.

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

So are you saying that the events of Rev. 6 & 7 are not just an overview of what is to come, but when the actual events happen and that is before the 7 trumpets?

Marilyn.

Hello Marilyn.

My view is that the seven seals reveal a progression of events.  The event that the seventh seal reveals is the time of God's wrath.  God's wrath is contained within the seven plagues (trumpets/bowls).  The seven plagues are distinctly different from and subsequent to the events revealed in the first six seals.  That's what I see as the natural reading of the text.

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hello Marilyn.

My view is that the seven seals reveal a progression of events.  The event that the seventh seal reveals is the time of God's wrath.  God's wrath is contained within the seven plagues (trumpets/bowls).  The seven plagues are distinctly different from and subsequent to the events revealed in the first six seals.  That's what I see as the natural reading of the text.

Hi Last Daze,

Yes I realise that now, however I wanted to know (& I asked in a round about way) where do the people of Rev. 7 fit in to your view as they are mentioned prior to the 7th seal?

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

Yes I realise that now, however I wanted to know (& I asked in a round about way) where do the people of Rev. 7 fit in to your view as they are mentioned prior to the 7th seal?

Marilyn.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fit in to my view" or whether you're referring to the 144k or the great multitude.

Just now, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "fit in to my view" or whether you're referring to the 144k or the great multitude.

Just answered my own question as where I see you have the great multitude coming out of the great trib, You have them after your great trib, which you believe is before the trib. Sounds a bit double Dutch, but I think you understand that I am trying to see from your perspective.

I would like now to have a look at this from a different view. Will get back to you, bro.

Marilyn.