IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Steve Conley said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Marilyn C, that's an easy one. He is at the Fathers right hand interceding for us and will begin to open the seals at the beginning of the week.

Act 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Rom 8:34  Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Heb_7:25  Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hallelujah

Hi Steve,

I agree that the Lord Jesus Christ is at the Father`s right hand interceding, at the moment, (far above all). However when He will` rule in the midst` of His enemies, (Ps. 110: 2) He will have His `own throne` His authority by the Father to execute the judgments. Where do you see that taking place from?

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Can you answer one question for me? Where does Joel 2:31 fit into your eschatological model?"

Joel

2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.

This passage is written to Israel and it gives the beginning of the day of the Lord which is the same day as stipulated in Revelation 6:12-17 .... the beginning of the 70th week decreed for Israel

Chapters 8 through 19 are specifically given to show this time frame with the exception of Revelation 12:4-5 and Revelation 17:8 .... the beast that thou sawest was, and is not

Abaddon/Apollyon is this beast who ruled over 5 of the 7 kingdoms of the Middle East in the past just before the first century .... he was then sent to the abyss

He will then come out of the abyss during the 70th week decreed for Israel

He will rule over the smaller 6th and larger 7th kingdoms during the tribulation period

His habitation will include the 7th kingdom in which he will incarnate the human little horn of Daniel's visions during the last 1260 days of the 70th week

This changing will give him the 8th position ruling over all 7 of the Middle Eastern kingdoms

Then the Lord will destroy him in His lake of fire at the battle of Armageddon in the next 30 days

Hi Daniel,

Now we do agree on so much, however it is always good to fine tune. So....I would say to you there is NO scriptural proof of the 7 kingdoms of the Middle East. The seven in scripture refers to the `Heads,` the leaders of the Global Government, (the beast), while the 10 kings are over 10 kingdoms in the Middle East. And those are quite recognisable today.

God`s word has given us the 4 Federations of our time, and those are the ones we need to be aware of. We also need to remember that God judged all the past World Rulers (4) and those governments and leaders have gone, they do NOT play a part in any of the powers of today.

Principalities and powers are behind the scenes, as God`s word says, however it is the Gentile Rulership that God is judging, fallen angels have their own separate judgment.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Daniel,

Now we do agree on so much, however it is always good to fine tune. So....I would say to you there is NO scriptural proof of the 7 kingdoms of the Middle East. The seven in scripture refers to the `Heads,` the leaders of the Global Government, (the beast), while the 10 kings are over 10 kingdoms in the Middle East. And those are quite recognisable today.

God`s word has given us the 4 Federations of our time, and those are the ones we need to be aware of. We also need to remember that God judged all the past World Rulers (4) and those governments and leaders have gone, they do NOT play a part in any of the powers of today.

Principalities and powers are behind the scenes, as God`s word says, however it is the Gentile Rulership that God is judging, fallen angels have their own separate judgment.

Marilyn.

John wrote that the woman is sitting on seven heads which are seven mountains with seven kings. I believe John is referring to 7 nations, each with a leader. But he goes on to say that five of these had already come and gone by that time, one was present, and one was to come. 

HOWEVER, since the woman is sitting (presently in the timeframe John was seeing) on 7 kingdoms. the meaning is clear, there are still PEOPLE living in the land areas of those 5 kingdoms that were fallen. Each of those empires that were then gone, at the time of the end, may well be made up of several nations that exist today. And we know, each of these nations today has a leader. And this woman, referring to the city of Jerusalem during the last 1260 days, will be ruling over all the nations currenly in the same land areas as those ancient empires that are long gone. If we look at maps of those fallen empires, we see that each in succession took over most of what we now call the Middle East. 

Did you notice in Rev. 7 these two verses?

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

How should we understand these verses? I believe it is certainly speaking of the time of the last 1260 days, and of the four beasts Daniel saw, each with a king, we see that one beast was slain (I believe the Antichrist as seen in Rev. 19) but the other kings get to live for perhaps a year and a month or so. 

Who are these four beasts? It seems Daniel wrote each description as if they were referencing the empires represented in the image of chapter 2. So again I believe it is speaking of the land areas of these ancient empires. And again I picture the modern nations of the Middle East. 

Your thoughts?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

The beast rules over the 7 kingdoms of the Middle East in scripture

Here they are: The land of Magog, Assyria, Neo-Babylonia, Persia, Seleucia, the kingdom of the little horn, and the kingdom of the little horn expanded

He will come out of the abyss at the beginning of the 70th week decreed and rule over the 6th and 7th kingdoms of the little horn and specifically at the last half of the week .... he becomes the 8th

His tenure will be cut short at Armageddon by the Lord 

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

The beast rules over the 7 kingdoms of the Middle East in scripture

Here they are: The land of Magog, Assyria, Neo-Babylonia, Persia, Seleucia, the kingdom of the little horn, and the kingdom of the little horn expanded

Hi Daniel,

Now the scripture/s for that point? - that there are 7 kingdoms and who they are.

Marilyn.

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

John wrote that the woman is sitting on seven heads which are seven mountains with seven kings. I believe John is referring to 7 nations, each with a leader. But he goes on to say that five of these had already come and gone by that time, one was present, and one was to come. 

Who are these four beasts? It seems Daniel wrote each description as if they were referencing the empires represented in the image of chapter 2. So again I believe it is speaking of the land areas of these ancient empires. And again I picture the modern nations of the Middle East. 

Your thoughts?

Hi iamlamad,

Thank you for asking. I also agree that Dan. 7 is talking about modern Federations, the like of which has not been seen before.

Now the `Heads` in relation to kingdoms/Federations, in scripture refers to leaders of that kingdom/Federation.

For eg, the `Leopard` in Dan.7 is of a contemporary Federation and it began with 4 heads. It is the EU and the first four heads (leaders) were of Germany, France, Italy and Benelux, (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxemburg, who all combined together for one power).

Thus the 7 Heads of the final Global Government, are 7 leaders, and we are shown that they lead consecutively - 5 have fallen, one is and one is to come....

Marilyn.

"Now the scripture/s for that point? - that there are 7 kingdoms and who they are"

I gave them to you

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Now the scripture/s for that point? - that there are 7 kingdoms and who they are"

I gave them to you

Yes, Daniel you gave me what you thought they are but what scripture/s says that or even indicates them?

Marilyn.

Again,  they are the 7 kingdoms beginning with Ezekiel 38:2, then the Assyrian, the neo-Babylonian, Persian, and Seleucid ....these 5 have fallen

Abaddon will come out of the abyss at the end of this present age and rule the next two

Go back and read the OT from Ezekiel 38 to the fall of the Seleucid Empire just before the Lord's first coming

Then pick up on Revelation 9:11; 13:1-4; 17:8-18 for the next two

You must read Daniel 7; 8; and 11:36-45 to gain this truth

The 70th week of Daniel will involve both of them .... first the 6th kingdom of the little horn of Daniel 7 and then expanded 7th kingdom in Daniel 11:36-45 that will come next     

Edited by Daniel 11:36

3 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Again,  they are the 7 kingdoms beginning with Ezekiel 38:2, then the Assyrian, the neo-Babylonian, Persian, and Seleucid ....these 5 have fallen

Hi Daniel,

You are just stringing them together. There is no connecting of those kingdoms/Federations in God`s word. Ez. 38 concerns the Russian War (people from the far northern region - v. 6) who come against Israel on its mountains and are dealt with by God. That has not happened in history as yet.

Marilyn.