IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

21 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Steve,

I agree that the Lord Jesus Christ is at the Father`s right hand interceding, at the moment, (far above all). However when He will` rule in the midst` of His enemies, (Ps. 110: 2) He will have His `own throne` His authority by the Father to execute the judgments. Where do you see that taking place from?

Marilyn.

Hi Steve,

Just posted this again in case it got lost amongst the other posts.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"You are just stringing them together. There is no connecting of those kingdoms/Federations in God`s word. Ez. 38 concerns the Russian War (people from the far northern region - v. 6) who come against Israel on its mountains and are dealt with by God. That has not happened in history as yet."

Wrong  ....  this passage of scripture in Ezekiel 38 leads the entire framework of Satan's [Gog's] ploy from the early days of resistance to the Lord's dealing with him at the battle of Armageddon

Satan has been attempting to administer his actions from the early days

Magog, Meschek, and Tubal were in place long ago and are still there today in a greater presence in the Middle East

One must recognize that the Lord has a very broad look at centuries of Satanic standing in the annals of human interference like Ezekiel 38 with a wrap up in the long term future

Satan's motivations are long standing and will be forth coming as the passage proceeds into the future from now

Your understanding is very limited and this is causing you to attempt to define the relationships that are clearly spelled out in the prophet Daniel's visions of chapters 7,8, and ultimate consummation in Daniel 11:36-45 after many years

And Russia is not mentioned in this prophecy at all .... this is your idea

Edited by Daniel 11:36

26 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"You are just stringing them together. There is no connecting of those kingdoms/Federations in God`s word. Ez. 38 concerns the Russian War (people from the far northern region - v. 6) who come against Israel on its mountains and are dealt with by God. That has not happened in history as yet."

Wrong  ....  this passage of scripture in Ezekiel 38 leads the entire framework of Satan's [Gog's] ploy from the early days of resistance to the Lord's dealing with him at the battle of Armageddon

Satan has been attempting to administer his actions from the early days

Magog, Meschek, and Tubal were in place long ago and are still there today in a greater presence in the Middle East

One must recognize that the Lord has a very broad look at centuries of Satanic standing in the annals of human interference like Ezekiel 38 with a wrap up in the long term future

Satan's motivations are long standing and will be forth coming as the passage proceeds into the future from now

Your understanding is very limited and this is causing you to attempt to define the relationships that are clearly spelled out in the prophet Daniel's visions of chapters 7,8, and ultimate consummation in Daniel 11:36-45 after many years

And Russia is not mentioned in this prophecy at all .... this is your idea

Hi Daniel,

Gog is the people and Magog `of the land,` Rosh is the name for chief prince. God`s word tells us that the place is `the far north` the northern quarter of the world, in Hebrew - Ez. 38: 8 & Joel 2: 20. And the only Federation in the northern quarter of the world is .....

God is addressing the Gentile`s rule & not Satan at this time.

The whole world is under the sway of the evil one and will be dealt with in God`s time.

Marilyn.

You need to study your Bible

8 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

You need to study your Bible

Hi Daniel,

We need to discuss God`s word and not point fingers at each other.

Marilyn.

No finger pointing .... just overall Biblical facts

So go back and read your Bible .... this may take a while based upon your current knowledge of scripture

I have watched you for a long time and your interpretation is sketchy .... you need more depth in your study

I will add comments as I have time

It has taken me about 45 years to study the Lord's word from Genesis to Revelation with many revisions in the process

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

No finger pointing .... just overall Biblical facts

So go back and read your Bible .... this may take a while based upon your current knowledge of scripture

I have watched you for a long time and your interpretation is sketchy .... you need more depth in your study

I will add comments as I have time

It has taken me about 45 years to study the Lord's word from Genesis to Revelation with many revisions in the process

Hi n2thelight,

I`m always pleased to look at scriptures and discuss them but NOT people`s opinions.

Marilyn.

Hi n2thelight,

So looking specifically at Ez 38 and where the great army comes from -

`.....from the far north..` (Ez. 38: 6)

north - Heb. `tsphon` used only of the north as a quarter.

`I will remove far from you the northern army,..` (Joel 2: 20)

northern - Heb. `tsphowniy,` from `tsphon` used only of the north as a quarter.

And it is quite obvious what Federation is situated in the northern quarter of the eart - the Russian Federation.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/2/2018 at 4:53 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

Thank you for asking. I also agree that Dan. 7 is talking about modern Federations, the like of which has not been seen before.

Now the `Heads` in relation to kingdoms/Federations, in scripture refers to leaders of that kingdom/Federation.

For eg, the `Leopard` in Dan.7 is of a contemporary Federation and it began with 4 heads. It is the EU and the first four heads (leaders) were of Germany, France, Italy and Benelux, (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxemburg, who all combined together for one power).

Thus the 7 Heads of the final Global Government, are 7 leaders, and we are shown that they lead consecutively - 5 have fallen, one is and one is to come....

Marilyn.

Marilyn, I disagree. I think each of these 5 fallen were empires that controlled and harassed Israel. I would say Nebuchadnezzar as the first, Darius as the second as the Median Empire,  then perhaps the King of Persia while Esther was alive, Then Antiochus Epiphanes. I have no guess for all five. I hate to start with ,Egypt or Assyria because of the great image old Neb' saw. God started with Babylon.  Others would say Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-persia, Greece, and Rome as the one that "is." In other words, I think John's statement of "one is" puts the 5 into history. I think it must be history that fits the image in Daniel 2 and the image of Daniel 7. 

Much more correct than Marilyn's non-scriptural federation view .... Revelation's view tells nothing about this idea

If you drop the Roman Empire from the setting [not a part of the prophecy] then there are two more kingdoms which will begin during the 70th week decreed, one after the other [the first 5 have already fallen]

The first will be the kingdom of the little horn of Daniel 7 .... this will then morph into the larger kingdom during the second part of the 1260 days

The little horn will expand his territory and this will taken over by the beast [Revelation 9:11, 11:7, 13:1-4; 17:8-18]