IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

42 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Marilyn, I disagree. I think each of these 5 fallen were empires that controlled and harassed Israel. I would say Nebuchadnezzar as the first, Darius as the second as the Median Empire,  then perhaps the King of Persia while Esther was alive, Then Antiochus Epiphanes. I have no guess for all five. I hate to start with ,Egypt or Assyria because of the great image old Neb' saw. God started with Babylon.  Others would say Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-persia, Greece, and Rome as the one that "is." In other words, I think John's statement of "one is" puts the 5 into history. I think it must be history that fits the image in Daniel 2 and the image of Daniel 7. 

Hi iamlamad,

The 7 heads are 7 kings/leaders - `and when HE comes...` (Rev. 17: 10) talking about an individual over the final Global Government. The timing is just before the trib, (5 have fallen) and during the first few years (& one is) before the final leader (the A/C) is given 42 months of authority. The `one is` shows that it is just before the 10 kings of the last Federation (Dan 7) unite and rule over the other federations, (as per Dan 7: 7 `devouring, breaking in pieces and trampling the residue with its feet.`)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/2/2018 at 12:28 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

This passage is written to Israel and it gives the beginning of the day of the Lord which is the same day as stipulated in Revelation 6:12-17 .... the beginning of the 70th week decreed for Israel

Greetings in the name of the lord Jesus Christ,

Daniel 11:36, from what I can tell you have the first six seals opened before the wrath of God is poured out on the day of the Lord following the cosmic sign of Joel 2:31. The day of the Lord is when the wrath of God comes suddenly upon the unbelieving earth-dwellers.

1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

It is the wrath of God upon day of the Lord  that we are not appointed unto. The very day that the saints are given rest from persecution, Christ begins to vent His fierce indignation upon the Beast worshiping earth-dwellers.

2Th 1:6  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2Th 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10  When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

However, it is not true that the day of the Lord begins at the beginning of the week. That would be totally inconsistent with the wealth of information about that eschatological day. That would place what John sees at the opening of the seals taking place before the week begins. To have the Beast rise to power and shew himself to be God in the temple (middle of the week) cannot take place in the day of the Lord. To have believers being slaughtered by the Beast (great tribulation) in the day of the Lord is contrary to what Paul clearly taught. We are told that Christ alone will be exalted in that day. That day will have the unbelieving hiding, running, and scrambling from the continuing salvos of God's wrath coming in the form of the trumpet and vial judgements. This period of God's wrath will last many months at a minimum. The fifth trumpet judgement itself lasting 5 months. The great tribulation of the elect and Israel begins in the middle of the week and after an undisclosed period of time it is cut short with Christ's arrival with His wrath beginning on that very day. His arrival before the wrath is poured out is the day of our resurrection and rapture.

Hallelujah

If you want a reply, make sure you quote me, or else I'm not notified that I had a response. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Daniel 11:36, from what I can tell you have the first six seals opened before the wrath of God is poured out on the day of the Lord"

The seals are not actual events, but a prelude to the beginning of the day of the Lord which begins in Revelation chapter 8

I have no idea where this junk came from: 

image.png

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Guest BacKaran

I believe the prewrath position.
The tribulation is Satan’s wrath on believers.
The Great Day of The Lord is Gods wrath brought on nonbelievers and 

here is part of a time line I bought from Alan Kurschner. 
Its not a matter of salvation but it is a matter of what you believe
because what you believe will lead you how you react under trials and tribulation.
If you think the rapture comes first, then why does the Lord tell us to prepare for all tribulations.

Please check out Alan Kurschner website, he has great info on prewrath. 

Blessings, 

Karan

image.jpg