IGNORED

The historicity of the pre-trib rapture of the Church has always come directly from the Bible

Quasar93

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

I really don't care what goes on in the RCC.  I don't delve into it.  So I should beware of you then (beware of those that come in My Name), covers a lot of people.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv.

You should care since you do not have Esdras anymore.

And yes. Be careful of everyone. Did you know the pre-trib stuff was first concocted by Rome in the 1500's? Then released in the 1800's and Darby cottoned on to it and it began to spread in the 'reformed' churches. Look and see just how many of the church's doctrines were hand-me-downs from Rome. You may be surprised.

Remember to read your history so you will not repeat it or become its victim.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Marv.

You should care since you do not have Esdras anymore.

And yes. Be careful of everyone. Did you know the pre-trib stuff was first concocted by Rome in the 1500's? Then released in the 1800's and Darby cottoned on to it and it began to spread in the 'reformed' churches. Look and see just how many of the church's doctrines were hand-me-downs from Rome. You may be surprised.

Remember to read your history so you will not repeat it or become its victim.

Our being gathered to Him was what Paul was writing about in 2 Thes 2:1.  Not the 2nd Coming, we would not worry or fret when we see Jesus.  But, if one thought he had missed the Rapture, Well, he would worry and fret would he not. The Pre-Trib Rapture stuff was well and alive in Paul's day.  Get your act together.

I read Scripture, that is history, that is prophecy.  You have been duped.  Israel has not accepted their Messiah as promised in Daniel 9:24.  We will agree on very little.  You say; the 70 weeks has been fulfilled.  I say the 70th Week has not been fulfilled because Israel has yet to accept their Messiah.  So I do not believe in your mumbo jumbo with regard to the RCC or your 70th week placement.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So what "day of the Lord" has already come; was Paul speaking of in 2 Thes 2:1.?  There had to be something going on at that time for Paul to respond to this incident.  The verse starts out by saying; Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him. Is this referring to the Rapture or the Second Coming?  If it were the Second Coming, there would be no doubt, no worry, I see it with my own eyes.  If it was referring to the Rapture, there could be doubt (Oh, I was left behind), and this would  worry people (believers).  Would not this not being gathered to him freak a lot of people out?

Just some questions you will need to sort out for yourself.  Why is this concern even being bought up to Paul?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Um, it's neither.