Noah's Ark makes sense to me now. Sorry about before.. now a question

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

How do you explain properly God's hand in Noah's Ark? It's obvious God crafted much of the works of the Flood.. so, how do i explain this? like getting the animals, all of that.. that had to be God. the more i get into Christianity, the more I know Noah's Ark works.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, forGod1 said:

How do you explain properly God's hand in Noah's Ark? It's obvious God crafted much of the works of the Flood.. so, how do i explain this? like getting the animals, all of that.. that had to be God. the more i get into Christianity, the more I know Noah's Ark works.

We can not understand God's ways. Just know what the Bible says about Noah's Ark and praise God for what He did.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

2 hours ago, forGod1 said:

In Noah's time it was to kill off the Giants(Nephilim)  and a evil generation.   This irruption of fallen angels was Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the Seed of the woman foretold in Gen 3:15.   

As soon as it was made known that the Seed of the woman was to come through Abraham, there was another irruption as recorded in Gen 6:4  And "after that".   Goliath was also a Giant from the 2nd irruption of fallen angels. 

Gen 6:7  And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Gen 6:8  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Noah and his family were the only ones that weren't corrupted by the fallen angels.   It was Noah's pure lineage that down threw Adam that Christ would came.

1Pe_3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

There is another flood coming but it is a flood of lies.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

As Noah there were eight Adamic souls saved plus the animals.      

What is the Ark today?   The Word of God and you have to IN that Word which is the seal of God in your forehead.   That way the fallen angels that come with Satan can't touch you.    You aren't fooled because you know who he is.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Edited by 7trumpets

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/13/2017 at 12:06 PM, forGod1 said:

like getting the animals, all of that.. that had to be God....

Yes, that was God.

Genesis 6:20 says this:  "Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive."

God brought the animals to Noah.  Noah was too busy building the Ark and making preparations.  Beside, even though God had not put the fear of man into the animals yet [that didn't come until chapter 9 when he told Noah that humanity could eat meat], Noah did not know of all the animals that walked the earth or flew in the sky.  There's no way he could.  And he would have had to travel too far to gather them and wouldn't necessarily know which pair was the best breeding pair.

Can't you imagine the surprised look on Noah and his family's faces when they saw some of those animals walking towards him not from their region?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Read Jasher. It explains and fills in the gaps.

Oh and there was less water on the earth giving land bridges via various continents.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 12/13/2017 at 8:06 PM, forGod1 said:

it wasn't an ark in the literal sense of the word, but consciousness of God in Noah, nor was the world flooded with water in the literal sense of the word, but with purgatorial spiritual forces of God - Noah was a witness to the righteousness of God, God wanted the righteous people and animals to survive and Noah had to preach/prophesy that to the whole universe

1 Peter 3:20-21 (HCSB) "God patiently waited in the days of Noah while an ark was being prepared. In it a few--that is, eight people--were saved through water. Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the pledge of a good conscience toward God) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.",

2 Peter 2:5 (HCSB) "He didn't spare the ancient world, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others, when He brought a flood on the world of the ungodly;"

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

1 minute ago, ytLiJC said:

it wasn't an ark in the literal sense of the word, but consciousness of God in Noah, nor was the world flooded with water in the literal sense of the word, but with purgatorial spiritual forces of God - Noah was a witness to the righteousness of God, God wanted the righteous people and animals to survive and Noah had to preach/prophesy that

2 Peter 2:5 (HCSB) "He didn't spare the ancient world, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others, when He brought a flood on the world of the ungodly;"

Blessings

We are always supposed to take God's word literally. If the Bible says it was and arc then it was an arc. If the Bible says it was a flood then it was a flood. If we give the Bible our own words how is God supposed to show us what He wants us to know in the Bible? Jesus took the Word of God the Father literally why shouldn't we?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

We are always supposed to take God's word literally. If the Bible says it was and arc then it was an arc. If the Bible says it was a flood then it was a flood. If we give the Bible our own words how is God supposed to show us what He wants us to know in the Bible? Jesus took the Word of God the Father literally why shouldn't we?

do you remember that Jesus didn't approve and allow the scribes and pharisees to stone the woman (who they were caught in the very act of adultery/fornication) to death, but wrote with His finger on the ground "You shalt not kill." thus hinting to them that they hadn't understood the deuteronomical commandment for stoning? - Jesus showed how that commandment should be fulfilled by showing mercy to the woman, forgiving her sins and giving her an understanding of how not to sin - He stoned her with the holy means of God and thus killed her unrighteousness in her

or do you remember that He said "maybe you have heard that it was said: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but i say to you, do not pay back evil for evil to anybody, but if any person treats you badly, treat them well..."?, He told them these things because many of them hadn't understood the meaning of that commandment("an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"), which is: show your good eye to the evil eye, your good wisdom to the evil wisdom, your good treatment to the bad treatment, etc.

so, many things that Jesus said were not quite literal, but He used scriptural terminology as in Matthew 16:6

Matthew 16:6-12 (NIV) "Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” They discussed this among themselves and said, “It is because we didn’t bring any bread.” Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees."

Blessings

11 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

do you remember that Jesus didn't approve and allow the scribes and pharisees to stone the woman (who they were caught in the very act of adultery/fornication) to death, but wrote with His finger on the ground "You shalt not kill." thus hinting to them that they hadn't understood the deuteronomical commandment for stoning? - Jesus showed how that commandment should be fulfilled by showing mercy to the woman, forgiving her sins and giving her an understanding of how not to sin - He stoned her with the holy means of God and thus killed her unrighteousness in her

or do you remember that He said "maybe you have heard that it was said: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but i say to you, do not pay back evil for evil to anybody, but if any person treats you badly, treat them well..."?, He told them these things because many of them hadn't understood the meaning of that commandment("an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"), which is: show your good eye to the evil eye, your good wisdom to the evil wisdom, your good treatment to the bad treatment, etc.

so, many things that Jesus said were not quite literal, but He used scriptural terminology as in Matthew 16:6

Matthew 16:6-12 (NIV) "Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” They discussed this among themselves and said, “It is because we didn’t bring any bread.” Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees."

Blessings

I reject your theology. Whenever words in the Bible can be taken literally they should be taken as such.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I reject your theology. Whenever words in the Bible can be taken literally they should be taken as such.

i am not trying to impose anything on you

some biblical words and verses can be taken literally, because their translation somehow turns out to be in line with the modern standards of literacy, but many other scriptural words and expressions are kind of figurative in a specific way, because the scriptural terms refer, first of all, to spiritual things/concepts, which are usually not known/familiar to people who haven't practiced the faith right(eously) enough, because they can be discerned/determined/understood only through righteous (practice of) faith

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (AKJV) "we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC