• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/19/1977

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Change comes with us. If you have repented of your actions and sot after forgiveness sit and wait. It may take some time for healing. Ask the Lord for peace and patients.

I hear you...But no one is promised tomorrow, so I will pray for time and peace. But if that person died tomorrow, and there last impression of me was hurt and braytal...It will be hard to find true peace and self-forgiveness knowing I was responsible for causing more pain in that persons life. Especially, when I told that person I would never hurt them and that they can always trust me. ? Then on top of that someone I will trust will betray me. ?Having me re-live the hurt I caused that person, and feeling the pain from both angles...

• Group:  Members

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Been there, done that...

There's some good points above. I don't feel qualified to give advice on such matters, so I try to hand it over to the Lord. When we are forgiven by the offended party and ask the Lord for forgiveness, it's behind us and we move forward. Even though we are forgiven of our sins, most often we are not relieved of the consequences of those sins and must bear them. I don't think this is Biblical, but time seems to eventually heal all wounds.

I agree with you fully Dennis...I just got to suck it up and walk through my conquences...Thanks for your honest opinion and advice. 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:22 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Been there, done that...

There's some good points above. I don't feel qualified to give advice on such matters, so I try to hand it over to the Lord. When we are forgiven by the offended party and ask the Lord for forgiveness, it's behind us and we move forward. Even though we are forgiven of our sins, most often we are not relieved of the consequences of those sins and must bear them. I don't think this is Biblical, but time seems to eventually heal all wounds.

This is Biblical...David is a great example of not being relieved of his past sins for the remainder of his life. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, MorningGlory said:

It sounds as if your actions revealed how HUMAN you really are, not how evil, Becky.  If you have asked for this person's forgiveness now it's time to ask the Lord for the same.  Lay the problem at the foot of the Cross and ask Him to take the burden from you. I have had to do that very thing and the Lord relieved me of the guilt and turmoil I had created for myself. 

Here lets kick Sigmund fraud out that door.    IT sounds as IF your actions revealed HUMAN.  stop the press.  halt.

THE HUMAN , FLESH is the thing we supposed to be DEAD TO,   and this dear lady knew she did evil.  

We all have .   But lets not make it not seem evil by saying HUMAN .     Lets all let modern mindsets of modern preachers die tonight.

IF I do evil.   NEVER come telling sugar coating it.    YA warn me , you do that .   never sugar coat evil.   She already knows what she did was wrong. 

The SPIRIT convicted her .    How human.     No evil.    I aint saying this against her in any way.   But never down play what one did to try and comfort them.

Comfort them by simply saying TRUTH .

9 hours ago, Butero said:

If you asked them to forgive you, and they are still in your life but can't get past what you did, my advise is to earn back their trust over time.  Walk right before them.  It may take a long time, but the change can't help but be noticed by that person, and it is possible things may go back to the way they were or better in time.  This could take months or years, but I do believe it can happen.  

I agree...It took years to destroy my relationships, and I know it will take years before its fully repaired. It hurts to be rejected, but once again I have no one to blame but myself. I  will be honest with you I wish I was someone else with a pure heart. Who would never think about doing the evil I have done. Or I can start fresh some where else where no one knows my past sins. To feel that full acceptance again. Because trying to regain people's trust from a distances and not feeling fully accepted is torture mentally and emotionally. Never cried so much in my life...? Thank you for your advice.

Edited by Becky21888

On 12/14/2017 at 10:09 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here lets kick Sigmund fraud out that door.    IT sounds as IF your actions revealed HUMAN.  stop the press.  halt.

THE HUMAN , FLESH is the thing we supposed to be DEAD TO,   and this dear lady knew she did evil.  

We all have .   But lets not make it not seem evil by saying HUMAN .     Lets all let modern mindsets of modern preachers die tonight.

IF I do evil.   NEVER come telling sugar coating it.    YA warn me , you do that .   never sugar coat evil.   She already knows what she did was wrong. 

The SPIRIT convicted her .    How human.     No evil.    I aint saying this against her in any way.   But never down play what one did to try and comfort them.

Comfort them by simply saying TRUTH .

I agree with you fully...Evil should not equal human. I deserve everything coming my way...I just hope I have enough strength to withstand it...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Becky21888 said:

I agree with you fully...Evil should not equal human. I deserve everything coming my way...I just hope I have enough strength to withstand it...

Believe me sister.   The Lord will easily get you through this.     Past evils I have done I am forgiven for , but a price I too paid.   Just focus on the JOY

of the LORD.   David paid heavily for what was done to Uriah.   and I mean heavy ,  but read the psalms   HE had the Joy of the LORD through it all.

He was forgiven , but the sword never left his house.    In your circumstance just pray for the person and others.    That is what we do.

In time when one comes to Christ they will forgive from the heart .    Just pray for the person and may the peace of CHRIST sustain you through it all.

Be blessed and praise the Lord and rejoice in His salvation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

try to stop hurting people, by loving them.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.