IGNORED

Are these coincidences? or is it God lining up my life perfectly?

forGod1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

so, I have a difficult reading books for small periods of time, due to my mental illness. I was thinking of getting an audio way of taking in the Gospel, and people were praying for me, but i never really took a step in any direction. i was watching TV for over 2 minutes for the first time in a LONG TIME.. and the first commercial was for wonderbible.com - this really made me think God was telling me to move. how could this be a coincidence? this happened shortly after all the prayer, too.

and the other day, in the hospital, i went to look at the book shelf for the first time since getting in there, and i went to look for a Bible. the first book i seen the second i looked into the shelf? the first words i read? HOLY BIBLE. a small black book.. not a big noticeable one. are these coincidences, really?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

33 minutes ago, forGod1 said:

so, I have a difficult reading books for small periods of time, due to my mental illness. I was thinking of getting an audio way of taking in the Gospel, and people were praying for me, but i never really took a step in any direction. i was watching TV for over 2 minutes for the first time in a LONG TIME.. and the first commercial was for wonderbible.com - this really made me think God was telling me to move. how could this be a coincidence? this happened shortly after all the prayer, too.

and the other day, in the hospital, i went to look at the book shelf for the first time since getting in there, and i went to look for a Bible. the first book i seen the second i looked into the shelf? the first words i read? HOLY BIBLE. a small black book.. not a big noticeable one. are these coincidences, really?

There is no such thing as a coincidence when Christ is in your life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, forGod1 said:

What comes to mind is, God moves in mysterious ways. But there are no coincidences with earnest prayer and seeking the Lord.