• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I must have missed the question lol.

Not sure, but I read he was praying for a job and his prayer was answered, and God is good, don't quit praying, share your miracles (answered prayers)

5 hours ago, Sinbad said:

Let go and let God please share the blessings and miracles God is doing and giving to you 

Blessings 

Sinbad 

Hey Sinbad, good to hear your prayer was answered. (Work is the best narcotic)
Many years back, I ask God to allow me to reach three score and ten (70yr) so I could see my grand kids. I reached seventy, and grand kids keep coming. God is so merciful. His word is true. God is light.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

Hey Sinbad, hope that you are enjoying your new job. All the best for 2018. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Praise God. Happy for you and Jane. Best wishes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/13/2017 at 5:42 PM, Sinbad said:

Hey you lot at Worthy love you all as you know I prayed for a job and God answered my prayer ( reason I haven't been able to be here much) God is good just a wee thought 

Don't give up your on the brink off a miracle 

Let go and let God please share the blessings and miracles God is doing and giving to you 

Blessings 

Sinbad 

Praise God, Sinbad.  I'm happy for you.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 12/13/2017 at 6:42 PM, Sinbad said:

Hey you lot at Worthy love you all as you know I prayed for a job and God answered my prayer ( reason I haven't been able to be here much) God is good just a wee thought 

Don't give up your on the brink off a miracle 

Blessings 

Sinbad 

I am not a kinning niether one that tries to spoil the mood, and I strongly believe that Jesus gets involved in our lives and our dayly situations. 

But I also understand that we should not take his name in vein. 

By that I need to clarified my self, because not because we pray and a job (if it is about a job), comes along we have to hustle and take it, assuming that this is the job Jesus had for us. (The same can be said about marriage). 

The Lord open doors and the Lord closes doors, this is not easily understood by many. 

One time At the last interview for a job, while looking for a parking spot, as soon as I found a spot and prepared my self to stop and park the car , I heard a very clear instruction out of the blue from within me, that's what I think. 

What a strange guidance, after all the prayers from the church and family, all thanking the Lord for opening the door for this job. 

That's what I heard " do not stoped", and I don't know why, but I did not stoped and just took off, like someone was after me. 

After a month of two I went to see the person who would have hired me, because I was reco mmended to him, and I had to give him a polite excuse of having to go back home. 

To my surprise he said to me, that the person who got the job was a single mother. 

Then I understood why and what happen and to whom and for whom the door was open for this job. 

The owner of the business said " I was praying for a wife and a mother for my child, and the Lord gave me one, he dated and married the single mother he hired when I did not make good to my promish , what a wonderful Lord we served.