IGNORED

How are we to regard Michael Brown, Todd White and other NAR leaders?

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Todd White, Michael Brown, Mike Bickle, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, John Wimber, C. Peter Wagner and many other top NAR Apostles may need to be seriously considered worse than demons. This sounds like an outrageous statement.

But why even say such an ‘unloving’ thing?

When Christ was on earth, demons shrieked their confession that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. (Luke 4:34, 41; Mark 1:24; Mark 3:11) Even Legion (one man full of MANY demons), confessed about Jesus, ‘What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.’ (Mark 5:7)

If Christians do not tolerate the demonic, then why are we putting up with Todd White, Michael Brown, Mike Bickle, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson and others like them? Their confession of who Christ is, is even worse than the demons themselves. While reading their confessions – notice the pattern of their deception:

The false Kenotic Jesus of the NAR – refuted

What is more frightening is that these NAR Apostles claim to move in supernatural power under this ‘spirit’ that denounces Jesus Christ as God in human flesh.

They call this spirit the ‘spirit of adoption/sonship’ (or ‘spirit of power’) which emphasises a false baptism. This false spiritual baptism teaches believers must receive a second baptism often known as ‘spiritual baptism’ so they can be properly baptized into Christ’s death and resurrection in order to be raised up spiritually as New Breeds/Kings Kids/Little Gods/Manifest Sons of God, etc.

This is why they say, ‘the same spirit that rose Christ from the dead is in you’. The emphasis is on the synergism of the spirit in us and in Christ. And this is why they say He is the firstborn/prototype/new breed and why we have a new nature or are now partakers of the divine. The theology behind this spiritual baptism makes you a super Christian or New Breed deity. According to the NAR, Christ is the firstborn/prototype of this spiritual being we are to manifest. He is the patterned son. Just as Jesus can see, hear and do what the Father is doing, this ‘sonship’ spirit in us can make us see, hear and do what the Father is doing.

This is why when you watch Todd White teach on ‘holy spirit’, he must teach on the kenotic Christ. He must downplay Christ’s divinity so he can become just as powerful as Christ Himself (or even greater) to make a name for himself (like Simon the Sorcerer in Acts 8).

THIS FALSE SPIRIT MAKES YOU A GOD

The reason why we are focusing on Todd White is because, unlike other NAR Apostles, he alongside Todd Bentley and Matt Sorger, confess to be ‘little gods’ in human flesh – the New Breed – they are the only people who are known in the NAR as such.

The ‘New Breed’ Among Us (Part 1): Todd Bentley
The ‘New Breed’ Among Us (Part 2): Matt Sorger.

In our above link to Todd White, he even is guilty on endorsing the father of this heresy: Franklin Hall. Putting it bluntly, Todd White has no problem considering himself as a ‘god’ in these end-times, an instrument of divine righteousness to help lead the church into global victory and worldwide revival harvest.

The arrogance and the irony of White is staggering. Just like most in the NAR, although they denounce Jesus as God in human flesh, Todd uses clear passages where Jesus demonstrates His deity, and Todd White believes he too can operate as God in human flesh. Watch White operate from his New Breed mentality in this clip:

“The pharisees reasoned in their hearts, like, ‘Who’s this man thinking he is? Only god can forgive sins.’ Jesus knew what they were thinking. Which means that me as Christian can know what people are thinking. That’s pretty crazy.” – Todd White

CONCLUSION

Todd White does not contend for the Christian faith or confess Christ as historic Christianity has for the last 2000 years.

It was the devil that promised Adam and Eve that they could be gods – so why embrace this same devilish spirit through the teachings of Todd White who is enticing people to become little gods?

This ‘kenotic’ Christ can only be confessed if one is under the influence of a demonic spirit, who then believes they too can be a ‘god’ here on earth. Only someonetruly born again will publicly confess Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully Man. Deny this central truth of the Christian faith and the gospel message is lost. Below is a video of Todd White confessing the NAR creed that Jesus was born a man, lived as a man and died as a man, atoned for our sins in hell and rose again as a man to make us ‘new creations’ filled with this spirit.

TRANSCRIPT SNIPPETS

“It’s not God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Bible. It’s God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. So it’s the Trinity.

It’s all three parts. Jesus, you know, he walked and lived as a man. And he didn’t- he didn’t live as God on the earth…” [oo:50]

“But [Jesus] didn’t manifest any kind of miracles or anything, or manifest his, his kingship or his lordship. Nothing. He humbled himself and became a bondservant. I’ll get back into that thirty year old and the thirty years old- and Mary was still pregnant with Jesus in a second. But Jesus had to be born as a man because he had to fulfil the covenant as a man.” [3:05]

“So Jesus is born of the virgin Mar. He is born as a man. He is not born as god. He’s god’s son but he had to do what he did as a man in order to make me right with god. Because god made a covenant.” [2:21]

“Jesus didn’t perform miracles before the Holy Spirit. But now since the Holy Spirit was upon him, Jesus said, ”The son can do nothing of himself. What he does he does because the Father does it. For what the son does- oh, what the father does, the son does in like-manner.” So Jesus is saying, ‘Guys! I’ve so limited myself, that I can’t do anything- anything at all by myself. The only way I do it is because of the Father. How did the father do it? Through the agency of holy spirit. Now, Jesus, all the miraculous, everything that happened through Jesus’ life, Jesus wasn’t the one doing it. But it was the Father that dwelt in him that did it. Jesus said in John 10:25, he said if- ‘Guys! If you don’t believe me in the things that I say, at least believe me through the works that I do, for it’s the father that dwells in me that does the works’.

How did the father dwell in Jesus? The holy spirit. Now, Jesus lives his life. Three and a half years later they crucify him on Calvary. He says it’s finished. He gives up the ghost. Jesus pays the price for us to be right with god. When Jesus was crucified on that tree, what happened was- it says that he died not just for me but he died as me. ” [8:02]

https://churchwatchcentral.com/2017/12/12/how-are-we-to-regard-michael-brown-todd-white-and-other-nar-leaders/

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

may I ask what is meant by NAR? Ive never heard of it. Im glad you posted this cause it is easy for people searching to be pulled into this type of thing.

Ill watch the video and be back.

ok I found NAR definition. read three articles from your post did not find a video. I had not heard of these people they need to called out  for sure.

Edited by coheir
addition

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Todd White, Michael Brown, Mike Bickle, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, John Wimber, C. Peter Wagner and many other top NAR Apostles may need to be seriously considered worse than demons. This sounds like an outrageous statement.

But why even say such an ‘unloving’ thing?

When Christ was on earth, demons shrieked their confession that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. (Luke 4:34, 41; Mark 1:24; Mark 3:11) Even Legion (one man full of MANY demons), confessed about Jesus, ‘What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.’ (Mark 5:7)

If Christians do not tolerate the demonic, then why are we putting up with Todd White, Michael Brown, Mike Bickle, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson and others like them? Their confession of who Christ is, is even worse than the demons themselves. While reading their confessions – notice the pattern of their deception:

The false Kenotic Jesus of the NAR – refuted

What is more frightening is that these NAR Apostles claim to move in supernatural power under this ‘spirit’ that denounces Jesus Christ as God in human flesh.

They call this spirit the ‘spirit of adoption/sonship’ (or ‘spirit of power’) which emphasises a false baptism. This false spiritual baptism teaches believers must receive a second baptism often known as ‘spiritual baptism’ so they can be properly baptized into Christ’s death and resurrection in order to be raised up spiritually as New Breeds/Kings Kids/Little Gods/Manifest Sons of God, etc.

This is why they say, ‘the same spirit that rose Christ from the dead is in you’. The emphasis is on the synergism of the spirit in us and in Christ. And this is why they say He is the firstborn/prototype/new breed and why we have a new nature or are now partakers of the divine. The theology behind this spiritual baptism makes you a super Christian or New Breed deity. According to the NAR, Christ is the firstborn/prototype of this spiritual being we are to manifest. He is the patterned son. Just as Jesus can see, hear and do what the Father is doing, this ‘sonship’ spirit in us can make us see, hear and do what the Father is doing.

This is why when you watch Todd White teach on ‘holy spirit’, he must teach on the kenotic Christ. He must downplay Christ’s divinity so he can become just as powerful as Christ Himself (or even greater) to make a name for himself (like Simon the Sorcerer in Acts 8).

THIS FALSE SPIRIT MAKES YOU A GOD

The reason why we are focusing on Todd White is because, unlike other NAR Apostles, he alongside Todd Bentley and Matt Sorger, confess to be ‘little gods’ in human flesh – the New Breed – they are the only people who are known in the NAR as such.

The ‘New Breed’ Among Us (Part 1): Todd Bentley
The ‘New Breed’ Among Us (Part 2): Matt Sorger.

In our above link to Todd White, he even is guilty on endorsing the father of this heresy: Franklin Hall. Putting it bluntly, Todd White has no problem considering himself as a ‘god’ in these end-times, an instrument of divine righteousness to help lead the church into global victory and worldwide revival harvest.

The arrogance and the irony of White is staggering. Just like most in the NAR, although they denounce Jesus as God in human flesh, Todd uses clear passages where Jesus demonstrates His deity, and Todd White believes he too can operate as God in human flesh. Watch White operate from his New Breed mentality in this clip:

“The pharisees reasoned in their hearts, like, ‘Who’s this man thinking he is? Only god can forgive sins.’ Jesus knew what they were thinking. Which means that me as Christian can know what people are thinking. That’s pretty crazy.” – Todd White

CONCLUSION

Todd White does not contend for the Christian faith or confess Christ as historic Christianity has for the last 2000 years.

It was the devil that promised Adam and Eve that they could be gods – so why embrace this same devilish spirit through the teachings of Todd White who is enticing people to become little gods?

This ‘kenotic’ Christ can only be confessed if one is under the influence of a demonic spirit, who then believes they too can be a ‘god’ here on earth. Only someonetruly born again will publicly confess Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully Man. Deny this central truth of the Christian faith and the gospel message is lost. Below is a video of Todd White confessing the NAR creed that Jesus was born a man, lived as a man and died as a man, atoned for our sins in hell and rose again as a man to make us ‘new creations’ filled with this spirit.

TRANSCRIPT SNIPPETS

“It’s not God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Bible. It’s God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. So it’s the Trinity.

It’s all three parts. Jesus, you know, he walked and lived as a man. And he didn’t- he didn’t live as God on the earth…” [oo:50]

“But [Jesus] didn’t manifest any kind of miracles or anything, or manifest his, his kingship or his lordship. Nothing. He humbled himself and became a bondservant. I’ll get back into that thirty year old and the thirty years old- and Mary was still pregnant with Jesus in a second. But Jesus had to be born as a man because he had to fulfil the covenant as a man.” [3:05]

“So Jesus is born of the virgin Mar. He is born as a man. He is not born as god. He’s god’s son but he had to do what he did as a man in order to make me right with god. Because god made a covenant.” [2:21]

“Jesus didn’t perform miracles before the Holy Spirit. But now since the Holy Spirit was upon him, Jesus said, ”The son can do nothing of himself. What he does he does because the Father does it. For what the son does- oh, what the father does, the son does in like-manner.” So Jesus is saying, ‘Guys! I’ve so limited myself, that I can’t do anything- anything at all by myself. The only way I do it is because of the Father. How did the father do it? Through the agency of holy spirit. Now, Jesus, all the miraculous, everything that happened through Jesus’ life, Jesus wasn’t the one doing it. But it was the Father that dwelt in him that did it. Jesus said in John 10:25, he said if- ‘Guys! If you don’t believe me in the things that I say, at least believe me through the works that I do, for it’s the father that dwells in me that does the works’.

How did the father dwell in Jesus? The holy spirit. Now, Jesus lives his life. Three and a half years later they crucify him on Calvary. He says it’s finished. He gives up the ghost. Jesus pays the price for us to be right with god. When Jesus was crucified on that tree, what happened was- it says that he died not just for me but he died as me. ” [8:02]

https://churchwatchcentral.com/2017/12/12/how-are-we-to-regard-michael-brown-todd-white-and-other-nar-leaders/

How do we regaurd them.   As false prophets .    They false prophets.    And they about to bring a nasty strong delusion into the church in twenty eighteen

that they think will be FIRE FROM HEAVEN.   Kenneth told of this move coming in his kairos speech for unity with Rome .

They false prophets.    simple way to regaurd them.    And we warn out against them.   

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, coheir said:

may I ask what is meant by NAR? Ive never heard of it. Im glad you posted this cause it is easy for people searching to be pulled into this type of thing.

Ill watch the video and be back.

ok I found NAR definition. read three articles from your post did not find a video. I had not heard of these people they need to called out  for sure.

NAR stands for "New Apostolic Reformation." 

Guest shiloh357
On 12/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

How do we regaurd them.   As false prophets .    They false prophets.    And they about to bring a nasty strong delusion into the church in twenty eighteen

that they think will be FIRE FROM HEAVEN.   Kenneth told of this move coming in his kairos speech for unity with Rome .

They false prophets.    simple way to regaurd them.    And we warn out against them.   

Yes, Amen!

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, Yowm said:

I've had respect for Michael Brown but am sad to see that he continues to defend Bill Johnson of Bethel.

YOWM.   This is something so few understand.    IF mere wee things like us know bill Johnson is false. THEN ANY WELL SEASONED LEADER SHOULD.

IF they cannot discern,   its because something is bad wrong .    This is how churches and folks get decieved

Their is far more than meets the eye at work in these final days.   Its why so many who sit under todd white cannot discern Him as false.

Todd white openly embraced Kenneth Copeland as his spiritual mentor.     Chief I don't know how else to say this , than to just come out and say it.

THEYS in it together.   they are of that dark spirit .   and many promises have been given by very high ones to these.

Many work as one with one behind the scenes.  the goal is , ALL INCLUSIVE INTERFAITH WORLD PEACE. 

Many have LONG been at work for this goal    .     Lil sayings is how they bring it in at first.     As those get embraced more and more concepts of it are brought in.

The serpent IS the most subtile of all that is.  NO MARVEL is his children are too.    MY ADVICE STANDS , FLEE BROWN .   its a trap and a snare

IF any one who has supposedly been following GOD alone for many years, CANNOT discern but rather approves one who is false  YA GOTTA RUN and heed them not period .

And many of these men have been false RIGHT FROM THE GET GO and others , just got worse and worse as time has went on.

IF we have the bible, IFwe have that pattern , them words engrained DEEP,   most would be amazed at just HOW MANY are really false as all get out .

IF the pattern IS NOT like the pattern of CHRIST and the early apostles.........RUN . cause any WELL seasoned leader SHOULD LONG have KNOWN what this wee thing knows.

Just now, Yowm said:

Todd White is a throwback to the shock jock days and his gig is old.

His gig might be old for it comes from one who has been around since the tempatoin at the tree.

Yowm.  IF you and I know certain men are false .  THEN HOW COME supposed MEN OF GOD who have taught for years......CANNOT DISCERN THEM

CAUSE THEY FALSE TOO .   GOD didn't give me , nor you ANY thing he would not freely offer to any one else. YOWM he is false , FLEE HIM FOREVVER and never look back.

So many have been teaching another JESUS,   while some have more truth to offer, THEY DONT OFFER THE ONLY TRUTH .    FLEE yowm

any one who has taught for years, and yet cannot discern major false ones as false .    Cause me , you , we aint something special.

WE know ONLY because by grace we have learned.      FLEE anyone who hangs around Copeland or who has in times past or other false ones

Got real bad news for ya........................our writer of Habinger ,  CAIN ,  he has well hugged KENNETH Copeland.   BAD NEWS .  if HE CANT DISCERN yeah ooops.

Cause IF he were truly a man of GOD.................bro HE WOULD KNOW .   You about to find out the list of who is true and not ,  IS BOUT TO SHRINK

if ya test who they KEEP company with .   Cause if they cannot discern.   BAD NEWS.   

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Sorry, I never have been a 'Cahnite'...

2Th 2:9-11
(9)  The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
(10)  and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
(11)  Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,

Just remember .  IF anyone you listen to , cannot discern false ones but keep company or approve them.   FLEE.

cause any follower of Christ who has had his senses exercised to discern between good and evil.  KNOWS THOSE who are either . 

And many man teaching these days..............are in league with many false ones and cant discern them as false .   

Be blessed yowm.      Remember if any person you personally watch  cannot discern what should be obvisous as so called teachers for years,

FLEE THEM .   theys brining many together in different ways under different teachers.   EXAMINE HARD therefore where any you listen , Examine WHO he keeps company with .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

eeeee i look back at my life and see it is filled with well meaning but desperately decieved folk some o which saddens me to the core. and i had to step away from. there are way more decieved folk than not is my experience. i am talking christain folk i kinda expected it in new age arena. still it keeps the christmas card list somewhat short lol

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, existential mabel said:

eeeee i look back at my life and see it is filled with well meaning but desperately decieved folk some o which saddens me to the core. and i had to step away from. there are way more decieved folk than not is my experience. i am talking christain folk i kinda expected it in new age arena. still it keeps the christmas card list somewhat short lol

Sister mabel, be blessed and praise the Lord.