MorningGlory

Scientists to investigate whether this cigar shaped 'asteroid' is really an alien spacecraft

Cletus, 
you can rest assured we the citizens have been paying for this nasa foolishness for decades.....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

5 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Cletus, 
you can rest assured we the citizens have been paying for this nasa foolishness for decades.....

Absolutely.  But, if it turns out to be something that could affect the Earth, I think we need to know.

If that is an actual picture of the thing, I would find it odd that someone would build a space craft to look like a rock

1 hour ago, other one said:

If that is an actual picture of the thing, I would find it odd that someone would build a space craft to look like a rock

Maybe its my military background, but it would be a good camouflage for scouting or surveying a new solar system without attracting undue attention. Not saying that's the case, but the strategy worked well in a few games over the years.  :)

5 hours ago, other one said:

Yeah, me too.  I still believe it's just a weird asteroid.  It bears watching, if only for that reason.

33 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yeah, me too.  I still believe it's just a weird asteroid.  It bears watching, if only for that reason.

would be interesting if we could see what all is on it's surface.   Moving almost 200 thousand miles an hour would be kind of hard to get to.  I think I read that we should get some meteor showers with it.  I wonder if that is any danger to the space station???