• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

No, I wasn't.

Did you know the real Jesus (not a distorted image presented by men), with your heart and mind, and deliberately refused Him at that time?

In my case I didn't, and as soon as I met Him for who He really is, by reading the Gospel by myself and not via human stories, I immediately accepted Him because my heart was striving for the Truth, unconsciously.

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

24 minutes ago, listener24 said:

with your heart and mind, and deliberately refused Him at that time?

Repentance is granted by God. Then I believe God lead me to His Son Jesus Christ, and granted me repentance to repent and follow Him.

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

I could say I was ignorant, blinded by this world and the evil desires of the flesh. But God is good.

"Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish." - Matthew 18:14

For His mercy and grace I am thankful!

"For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen." - Romans 11:36

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member

9 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

For His mercy and grace I am thankful!

And I'm super-thankful too brother! For you, for me and for all of us called by His grace! Praise Him, forever :)

9 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Repentance is granted by God. Then I believe God lead me to His Son Jesus Christ, and granted me repentance to repent and follow Him.

Then, since you are saying that and I believe it too, do you really think that if He had come one year before, to rescue his children who are "crying out to him day and night", He would have let you perish? I think instead He loved you from the beginning, and sooner or later, in a way or another He would have drawn you to him, in that case with His coming.

While some people refuse in their heart the gift of God, and not one year, nor 10000 billions years would change anything for them: that's why hell is eternal.

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I could say I was ignorant, blinded by this world and the evil desires of the flesh. But God is good.

Indeed we are asking the definitive demise of satan, so that no one would ever be deceived by the evil desires of the flesh anymore.

Let's remember that satan's kingdom is based on lies, from the first, original lie.

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, listener24 said:

do you really think that if He had come one year before, to rescue his children who are "crying out to him day and night", He would have let you perish?

His words are clear.

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

I was living in darkness just like other people.

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us,
not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance." - 2 Peter 3:9

7 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I was living in darkness just like other people.

But you had already a good ground, otherwise when you received the seed it wouldn't have any effect, as the parable of the sower teaches.

However. Feel free to believe that you are saved thanks to that one year on this earth, an year in which instead meanwhile millions have suffered starvation, persecutions, tortures, and millions of souls got really took by satan thanks to his influence while we are in this flesh and not delivered forever from evil. And feel free, as a logical conclusion, to pray for the delay of the Lord, as you have admitted. Feel free to quote 2Peter 3:9 on what the Lord does, and forget 2Peter 3:12, juste few sentences below, on what we should do.

I'll rather pray with the Bride, the Spirit, the Lord: Maranatha. Thy Kingdom come. Come quickly, Lord and teach others to do the same, instead of inventing a prayer for His delay and teaching others to do the same.

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.' Luke 19:14

"Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” [36] [e]

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’

4 “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”

6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 1