JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The Globalists has an election in Alabama to win.

Unless I miss my guess, it'll dies down now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I saw on Fox News they polled people and a lot of people stayed home that would have won Moore the race. Not sure if the poll was by phone or not.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, JohnD said:

They have a far bigger election to win World wide .   its why media and many religions are becoming under the all inclusive dream lie for world peace.

IF they were honest they would just say   ,    For world POWER and control .

All inclusive mindset is their hearts dream and goal for getting the world ready to do something the dark one has long wanted.   MAKE it ready to come against

the true lambs .     Satan using men in high places to get the whole world ready for the beast .    let it soak in a bit.  THEN help me warn out against any version

of interfaith all inclusive for world peace.     What  a delusion , but how it does increase.   ever heard Cursed is the man whose hope or trust is in man.

Well.   here it comes .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

17 hours ago, JohnD said:

It won't die down until the house and senate decides that the President should step down for his sexual indiscretions.  That's what this is all about.      Not that I am saying what these people were doing is ok.....    but to destroy someone's life because he grabbed someone's body part sometime in the past is just way over the line....   and it doesn't even have to be proven, just spoken out against someone.....   it's crazy and very dangerous.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, other one said:

It won't die down until the house and senate decides that the President should step down for his sexual indiscretions.  That's what this is all about.      Not that I am saying what these people were doing is ok.....    but to destroy someone's life because he grabbed someone's body part sometime in the past is just way over the line....   and it doesn't even have to be proven, just spoken out against someone.....   it's crazy and very dangerous.

The buffalo has spoken.

Its Hyprocrisy .   Joe biden spoke out against this........yet touches young girls WAY , way wrong.   fondles their hair and whispers in their ears.   He got busted.

this is a move to come against TRUMP.    i do believe that .    but the ones who bring this against HIM, SUPPORT ones WHO OPENLY DO THIS .  aint that hypocrisy .

While i sure refused to vote for hillery and i did not vote for trump either.   I know WHY this is getting steam.  IT IS to be able to come against TRUMP.  this is true buffalo its true.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Here's what I see, be it the case or not.

At this present moment in history, a few things must occur before the establishment of a one world global system, and as pertains to this subject, they are working hard on it. The character assassination of our president and people of moral character in our government is a must to achieve their goals. Donald Trump was an accident the globalists didn't figure on and its delaying their plans and time schedule. I believe the Lord set Trump as president in this moment of time and history for a specific reason. Obummer was on a fast track to destroy America, anyone what to debate that and look silly?

In order for a one world global system to succeed and come about, two things have two happen for sure, and a third to instigate it.

(1) You have to completely eliminate national sovereignty and national patriotism, and join the global band wagon. You see any of that going on by chance? Climate change, formerly global warming seems to be the instrument. 

(2) You have to eliminate gun ownership and restrict weapons and ammunition out of the hands of ordinary citizens, to thwart a tyrannical government (think Canada, Australia). Humm, we don't see any of that do we?

(3) You need a manufactured event(s) to stimulate the previous two requirements. Two things that would fit that bill is bad national disaster, via natural disaster, terrorist attack or national attack (war). The second and most likely thing, would be hyperinflation and the collapse of our economy. Think of what that would produce on the streets of the cities and Marshal Law and confiscation, etc. that would surely occur. 

It's coming, wait for it, wait for it,....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, JohnD said:

Exposure of vice and corruption started with Hollywood and then moved into the political arena.........England is going through the same right now.  Canada has already gone through a similar cycle.  It's as though the Lord is turning over the rocks to publicly expose the spiritual condition of these formerly "christian" nations........so that He can righteously judge them.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's what I see, be it the case or not.

At this present moment in history, a few things must occur before the establishment of a one world global system, and as pertains to this subject, they are working hard on it. The character assassination of our president and people of moral character in our government is a must to achieve their goals. Donald Trump was an accident the globalists didn't figure on and its delaying their plans and time schedule. I believe the Lord set Trump as president in this moment of time and history for a specific reason. Obummer was on a fast track to destroy America, anyone what to debate that and look silly?

In order for a one world global system to succeed and come about, two things have two happen for sure, and a third to instigate it.

(1) You have to completely eliminate national sovereignty and national patriotism, and join the global band wagon. You see any of that going on by chance? Climate change, formerly global warming seems to be the instrument. 

(2) You have to eliminate gun ownership and restrict weapons and ammunition out of the hands of ordinary citizens, to thwart a tyrannical government (think Canada, Australia). Humm, we don't see any of that do we?

(3) You need a manufactured event(s) to stimulate the previous two requirements. Two things that would fit that bill is bad national disaster, via natural disaster, terrorist attack or national attack (war). The second and most likely thing, would be hyperinflation and the collapse of our economy. Think of what that would produce on the streets of the cities and Marshal Law and confiscation, etc. that would surely occur. 

It's coming, wait for it, wait for it,....

A one werld ordah  under satan and the beast .    HOW does a house fall.    how does a world fall.     Number one take GOD out of it

number two divide it against itself.  ALL is not as it seems.   my friend  isay all is not as it seems.

the one verld ordah has men in high places that does its bidding .    ON BOTH SIDES pard.     OH ,    did not see that coming .    THEY plan to DIVIDE and conquer.

the dark one is using men on all sides to get this done .   How do you truly deceive .   And this aint a new concept either.

Remember the goal is a universal relgoin and a universal one world .   NOW lets start this question over again.  

HOW do you deceive both sides.    Well the left sure got it under Obama.   but the right wasn't going to fall for that .  No had hillery won , their was no decieviing the right .

remember the gaol is a one world all inclusive religion    .   SO.    how do you deceive the right who is so anti one world order.   REAL easy and it aint new

its been done before.   REAL easy.    PREPLAN .    Get a man who speaks out against everything you do,    BUT really will do your bidding .       OOOPS.  

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Exposure of vice and corruption started with Hollywood and then moved into the political arena.........England is going through the same right now.  Canada has already gone through a similar cycle.  It's as though the Lord is turning over the rocks to publicly expose the spiritual condition of these formerly "christian" nations........so that He can righteously judge them.

BUT WHY did IT start in HOLLYWOOD.  we know they and the media work as one .    THIS was planned .   WHY did it start their .     Hollywood is a major tool

of deception and very liberal.    whether or not these things are true or not .  this is an agenda.   Watch also for Hollywood to be preaching an all inclusive jesus or etc.

things about to get ugly.    This nation as well as others has BEEN JUDGED and found lacking.  This is a smokescreen of deception .

As long ago it was said...............a nation that turns its back on GOD gets turned into HELL .    And none repents and it only gets worse.

My advice is to know and understand that judgment begins at the HOUSE of GOD.    the true ones get betrayed FIRST , nasty full out great tribulation.

But , the weapon always gets destroyed too.   and its destruction is woe woe woe.     the Whore gets turned on by the very same horns that came against the saints FIRST .

The whole wide world will see ,       CURSED is the man , people, nations and world that turns its back on GOD and trusts in man.   OH,  the king and kings they so desire

that will give them such false hope ,  when they have us rounded up and killed.............OH the whole world gonna turn on itself too.    A world , a nation , a people

a person cannot govern the world WITHOUT GOD .   for mans heart is evil from his youth up.   and haters of GOD , rejecters of the ONE who would have saved them

OH that heart waxes way hard and way evil.   they may say aloud we love the poor , we want world peace and unity.  NOPE they want IT ALL and preach such sweet sounding

things to all nations and the nations have taken the song with heart .   MAN is evil.  ONLY GOD is GOOD.  and its a lesson that will be seen at the great climax of it all. 

For they say they love, but without GOD , its only love of power , wealth and then more power , more wealth and then ALL POWER all wealth.  till man exists no more .

don't think for a second that a man whose love is money actually loves people .     HE don't .

• Thumbs Up 1