• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A one werld ordah  under satan and the beast .    HOW does a house fall.    how does a world fall.     Number one take GOD out of it

number two divide it against itself.  ALL is not as it seems.   my friend  isay all is not as it seems.

the one verld ordah has men in high places that does its bidding .    ON BOTH SIDES pard.     OH ,    did not see that coming .    THEY plan to DIVIDE and conquer.

the dark one is using men on all sides to get this done .   How do you truly deceive .   And this aint a new concept either.

Remember the goal is a universal relgoin and a universal one world .   NOW lets start this question over again.  

HOW do you deceive both sides.    Well the left sure got it under Obama.   but the right wasn't going to fall for that .  No had hillery won , their was no decieviing the right .

remember the gaol is a one world all inclusive religion    .   SO.    how do you deceive the right who is so anti one world order.   REAL easy and it aint new

its been done before.   REAL easy.    PREPLAN .    Get a man who speaks out against everything you do,    BUT really will do your bidding .       OOOPS.  

Well, if you read between the lines of what I wrote... That's exactly what is occurring, a house divided can not stand, here in America we ARE being divided, and will be conquered.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Well I am sure that a man is going to have second thoughts now before he touches a female inappropriately :verkle:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Well I am sure that a man is going to have second thoughts now before he touches a female inappropriately :verkle:

I am sure this might gets lots of laughs due to I am a man.    But I was darn near violated at work by female members.   I am afraid this goes for both sexes.

I mean outright grabbed , like I was jus a piece of meat in they eyes.   no respect .   I had to actually RUN twice to move past this one lady .   The lust aint just in men

its in ladies too.     Thankfully I work on my own now.    

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am sure this might gets lots of laughs due to I am a man.    But I was darn near violated at work by female members.   I am afraid this goes for both sexes.

I mean outright grabbed , like I was jus a piece of meat in they eyes.   no respect .   I had to actually RUN twice to move past this one lady .   The lust aint just in men

its in ladies too.     Thankfully I work on my own now.    

That is true women are just as guilty. And that goes for other issues as well such as physical and emotional  abuse. When the police are called to an abusive situation at home they never look to the woman.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

no he will have second thoughts about touching them at all.   I'm glad I'm married...   dating would be scary for me now.

1 hour ago, other one said:

no he will have second thoughts about touching them at all.   I'm glad I'm married...   dating would be scary for me now.

No, you would only date a born again Christian woman. She would have to meet your standards of what that is. There are a lot of scary females out there today. I have experienced them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/15/2017 at 6:29 PM, Heleadethme said:

Exposure of vice and corruption started with Hollywood and then moved into the political arena.........England is going through the same right now.  Canada has already gone through a similar cycle.  It's as though the Lord is turning over the rocks to publicly expose the spiritual condition of these formerly "christian" nations........so that He can righteously judge them.

Um, I believe the reach and power of the globalists will shock most. They can create wars and skirmishes with the wink of the eye. They can insight world war without much more effort. And all the nations you mentioned are under the influence of the GLOBALists. There certainly is a rippling effect, but the primary exposure was of those who owed their livelihood to the same devil who backs the globalists. Small price to pay for them to test and see if they can get people to react hysterically to whatever they pose. In this case sexual harassment. 

As far as God's judgment... God does intervene and is quite active in the individual lives... but if I understand scripture regarding the age of grace we've lived in for nearly 2k years, the "judgments" and atrocities experienced in that time have all been by the hand of man. Else New York and San Francisco are long over due a date with the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah. The difference is the age we live in. And that same difference is why we should be taking every opportunity to share the Gospel (faith in Jesus plus nothing = eternal salvation & forgiven sins past, present, future).

He (Jesus ) will return to judge. But only when he returns. He gave the keys to the kingdom to man until then.

On 12/15/2017 at 2:12 PM, other one said:

It won't die down until the house and senate decides that the President should step down for his sexual indiscretions.  That's what this is all about.      Not that I am saying what these people were doing is ok.....    but to destroy someone's life because he grabbed someone's body part sometime in the past is just way over the line....   and it doesn't even have to be proven, just spoken out against someone.....   it's crazy and very dangerous.

Amen. Hence the hysteria I spoke of.

I've given this subject much thought, much Bible study, and come to the conclusion that these are the consequences of living in such a sex saturated, sexually-relaxed state of modern civilization. 

A return to Victorianism and Chivalry appear to be the answer.

These after all protected BOTH genders from sexual harassment and sexual hysteria.

Most (not all) of the Hollywood claims came from those who exploited the evil system of the casting couch to launch their careers ahead of others who were going about launching their careers the moral way. Now that they are set it's time to punk the skunk. Not sorry for the skunk, btw. Nor am I defending them. Just saying what charges are brought against the claimants? They perpetuated the evil to their advantage. Kept silent until now (meaning all the other women and men exploited harassed in the meantime). Heroes? A thousand times no! Cowards. Cheats. Dare I say it? Equal to the sexual harassers. Enablers. 

I am sick to death of those who participate in an evil getting heroic acclaim for blaming others entirely for the evil.

And they make it harder for those who are truly truly sexually harassed / exploited to come forward.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got into a debate of sorts with a lady on this subject. I suggested sex saturation in modern civilization plays a foundational part in the misbehavior of both genders. 

Her response, nearly all women just want to be left alone.

My response, the multi-billion dollar fashion industry, make up industry, plastic surgery, exercise companies, hair color etc. proves otherwise. 

Most women want to be noticed.

And today's fashion and all other preparations are generally (not always) aimed at making women look (and in some cases act) like only prostitutes looked and acted not all that long ago.

Dolly Parton's look she'll tell you point blank was to look like the prostitutes she saw walking their beat when she was a small girl.

The woman I was debating / discussing this with was speechless.

You want to depict a harlot? What's the first things you do? Paint her face, fix her hair, put her in something tight showing a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg.

Why?

These are what whores used to get men's attention / arousal to make money.

I thought I was just expressing my femininity, the lady said. And that anyone who had a problem with it... it was their problem...  

And now? I asked.

Not so sure. You've given me a lot to think about.

Well at least you didn't say something like men want to see it or men like it that women dress and act this way.

Because that is no excuse to continue to do wrong. And alcoholics like to get drunk, druggies like to be stoned, wife beaters look for any excuse to beat their wives. Child molesters, murderers, on and on you name it... do their baser desires make right our exploitation of them? Or does it make their vice less harmful? 

The lady seemed convinced and yet burdened somehow as she had to leave.

It's a heavy matter. And it requires a lot of people take drastic life style changes or... do what most do... slough it off and go right on living the way they have been.

One thing I wish I could have said to her before she left... how many guys accused of sexual misconduct (which is sometimes blown up into sexual harassment) were simply responding to what they mistook as signs a woman was available, interested, able to be coaxed?

Given the way women dress and act today, how is a guy who is single supposed to know the difference between these signs and simply "expressing their femininity?"

How is a girl supposed to let a guy know she's interested?

Aw no, lady, I fell for that before and nearly lost everything...

Aside from homosexuality I can't think of a more detrimental to the perpetuation of the species than overreacting hysteria to men expressing their masculinity in response to women expressing their femininity.

On 12/14/2017 at 9:43 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

They have a far bigger election to win World wide .   its why media and many religions are becoming under the all inclusive dream lie for world peace.

IF they were honest they would just say   ,    For world POWER and control .

All inclusive mindset is their hearts dream and goal for getting the world ready to do something the dark one has long wanted.   MAKE it ready to come against

the true lambs .     Satan using men in high places to get the whole world ready for the beast .    let it soak in a bit.  THEN help me warn out against any version

of interfaith all inclusive for world peace.     What  a delusion , but how it does increase.   ever heard Cursed is the man whose hope or trust is in man.

Well.   here it comes .

I still say this was a test balloon to see if they still were able to get knee jerk results in American politics.

• Thumbs Up 1