• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is true women are just as guilty. And that goes for other issues as well such as physical and emotional  abuse. When the police are called to an abusive situation at home they never look to the woman.

Miss muffet be blessed.    People are just evil from their youth up.     A MAJOR PROOF man NEEDS a savoir .   ONLY CHRIST is that savoir.

I mean even the evidence of our nature tells us MANKIND NEEDS CHRIST and none can earn what he never was...RIGHTEOUNESS.  

but in Christ by the power of THE SPIRIT , the true grace sure does teach us how to walk righteously , soberly and godly in this present evil world.

Believe you me,   I was nigh the top of the list of evil ,  but Grace appeared.      To me that alone is all the reason I have JOY .   so sing it sister.   sing it .  and praise the Lord.

• Group:  Mars Hill

9 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I still say this was a test balloon to see if they still were able to get knee jerk results in American politics.

Just wait , the deception is about to get far worse fast.    an all inclusive religion or mindset that will make the evil FEEL saved by doing some good works

is on the rise.  with all the division they creating , they already have the dung pile solution to give the world that will unify it .   but NOT in Christ .

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I still say this was a test balloon to see if they still were able to get knee jerk results in American politics.

Talk about a test balloon.  THEY laughing at the world right now .    They can get it do to anything they desire.

I mean they got the world to actually justify mental illness .    a white man thinks he is a Asian female and its loved and to say its evil is seen as evil.

THEIR TEST WORKED.   they KNOW they can do ANYTHING under the guise of pc NOW and the world will SEE IT as good.  THEY can do ANYTHING NOW .

THINK about that .    I mean if a black man can become a white woman and this is seen as good and normal..........THE desired GOAL has already been achieved.

IF they want any goal passed...........JUST RUN IT UNDER THE PC campaign and the majority of the world is going to scream if its spoken out against.

Think about that.  THEY knew what they was doing .  TAKE GOD out of the equation , MAKE TRUTH into a liquid that is not absolute and you can  OWN THE WORLD .  they did it .

AND it is JUDGEMENT allowed due to the world DID Not want GOD anymore .  thus it got delivered. and now through PEACE and Safety , through  all inclusive mindset and religion

THEY WILL OWN and ENSLAVE the whole world.    PONDER That .   karl marx may have been evil , but evil knows how to achieve evil goals and make them seem as good.

Through the all inclusive mindset THEY GOT the world now.   that is why they run this with RELIGOIN , that is why the news glorifies it

THIS has been the desired goal for years.  and slowly they got into the churches, THE CHURCH that should have stood on ABSOLUTE TRUTH don't even stand on truth as absolute

anymore . IT WORKED .  THIS is not the signs of the beginning of decay and evil transformation we are seeing ....ITS ADVANCED DECAY the system IS DONE IN .

ITS OVER .   and all this was foretold long ago.     All these sorry wicked preachers , preaching the seeker friendly destroyed the only RESISTANCE To this .  

IT DESTROYED the foundation OF THE CHURCH.  it destroyed the LIGHT that could have kept the world at bay .    Not saying all christains are no longer christain.

JUST saying the dark one knew what he was doing .  AND this was allowed , its a judgement of a delusion that

will keep getting worse.   THEN the evil offers the solution to all the chaos and confusion and fear it created .    THE devil has not been sleeping

he has destroyed many churches from within and the world has waxed way worse too.   and all this is judgment .    And the solution to all the worlds ills

will be and is on the rise ,  the scape goat has been found .   TRUE biblical christains will be blamed for all the ills in time to come . 

The whole world and religions of it all become MORE INCLUSIVE and WORSE , christains are too , they all falling for a ruse of satan .   WE GOT to warn out

and do all to point to JESUS, to point to HIS pattern to point to the apostles pattern.  TO encourage BIBLE only reading , cause this has mixed into far more churches than most realize.

IF we love the people , IF WE LOVE CHRIST we have to do all to HONOR HIM and warn as many as we can .  Cause TIME is running out

DO not be deceived WE cant stop THIS ,    BUT we can warn to ensure some hear and at least repent and come to the REAL CHRIST that so few preach anymore .

YES we will suffer and yes many will die in the time to come.   But I had rather be dead , and long dead than to sell out even ONE of JESUS sayings

I got ETERNAL LIFE and so do all who FOLLOW CHRIST ,  so if we die ,   no fear , only the body dies , the SOUL is CHRISTS.  HE WON so we win . amen.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

No, you would only date a born again Christian woman. She would have to meet your standards of what that is. There are a lot of scary females out there today. I have experienced them.

and how do you decide who's born again?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, JohnD said:

Um, I believe the reach and power of the globalists will shock most. They can create wars and skirmishes with the wink of the eye. They can insight world war without much more effort. And all the nations you mentioned are under the influence of the GLOBALists. There certainly is a rippling effect, but the primary exposure was of those who owed their livelihood to the same devil who backs the globalists. Small price to pay for them to test and see if they can get people to react hysterically to whatever they pose. In this case sexual harassment. 

As far as God's judgment... God does intervene and is quite active in the individual lives... but if I understand scripture regarding the age of grace we've lived in for nearly 2k years, the "judgments" and atrocities experienced in that time have all been by the hand of man. Else New York and San Francisco are long over due a date with the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah. The difference is the age we live in. And that same difference is why we should be taking every opportunity to share the Gospel (faith in Jesus plus nothing = eternal salvation & forgiven sins past, present, future).

He (Jesus ) will return to judge. But only when he returns. He gave the keys to the kingdom to man until then.

I would be more specific and say that He gave the keys to HIS kingdom to SOME men, those who believed in Him, to rule and reign WITH Him so to speak, in submission to Him, but not INSTEAD of Him.  I'm not disputing about conditions on the ground brother..........just giving heaven's point of view, just looking up, that's all.....because the Lord is above all.  And though there is coming a final judgment day of utter destruction, He is also judging (governing) the world now in this present time, and ruling and reigning.  He judged Sodom and Gomorrah, what did He do for Ninevah, and He judged Israel when they rejected Christ, He judges nations and people even now, He judges us whether to bless or chastise.  Look at the condition of the heathen third world nations even now.....Africa, India, Thailand, Middle East, etc....who can doubt that they are judged for everything from witchcraft, idolatry and iniquity and that is why so many of them leave to come to Christian nations which were more blessed, if they can afford to.  The mind of man plans his way but the Lord directs his steps...that is in scripture.  Scripture also says, "do not call conspiracy what these people call conspiracy (even though there was a conspiracy), but the Lord is the one you are to fear", so that is all I am trying to do.  If we can keep our eyes on the Lord high and lifted up like this, and fear Him accordingly, that is also an antidote to fear of man.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, other one said:

no he will have second thoughts about touching them at all.   I'm glad I'm married...   dating would be scary for me now.

Dating was scary for me when I was young......because the message i was receiving was that going out with a guy meant being obligated to him......this is the message that has been fed to both men and women in our immoral society.........it's basically men feeling entitled and believing that's what it means to be a man, and women feeling obligated, and feeling that is where their worth as a woman lies.  Date rape on campuses is an outright epidemic, the young men believe that sex means nothing and that they are entitled to help themselves.......not condemning them because that is definitely the message they grew up with, both men and women, without a doubt.  We are all to blame in our society..........hence I guess that's why God is judging all this sin.  What a terrible mess we have made of things, all for not following God's ways.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is true women are just as guilty. And that goes for other issues as well such as physical and emotional  abuse. When the police are called to an abusive situation at home they never look to the woman.

I would want to be careful of how we view spousal abuse.......police are not called to be psychologists in a complex human drama, they are only called because someone has been hurt or killed.........by far this is usually the WEAKER partner in every way.  Not all abused women are enablers, many if not most of them are simply trapped, imprisoned, by their stronger mates.

11 hours ago, JohnD said:

Amen. Hence the hysteria I spoke of.

I've given this subject much thought, much Bible study, and come to the conclusion that these are the consequences of living in such a sex saturated, sexually-relaxed state of modern civilization. 

A return to Victorianism and Chivalry appear to be the answer.

These after all protected BOTH genders from sexual harassment and sexual hysteria.

Most (not all) of the Hollywood claims came from those who exploited the evil system of the casting couch to launch their careers ahead of others who were going about launching their careers the moral way. Now that they are set it's time to punk the skunk. Not sorry for the skunk, btw. Nor am I defending them. Just saying what charges are brought against the claimants? They perpetuated the evil to their advantage. Kept silent until now (meaning all the other women and men exploited harassed in the meantime). Heroes? A thousand times no! Cowards. Cheats. Dare I say it? Equal to the sexual harassers. Enablers. 

I am sick to death of those who participate in an evil getting heroic status for blaming others entirely for the evil.

And they make it harder for those who are truly truly sexually harassed / exploited to come forward.

Dear brother........a real gentleman in God's eyes...........takes the responsibility for the sins of both, and in this way covers the woman and intercedes for her.  Mm, mm, now isn't that a long dead idea in an age where women are treated like one of the guys.  Ah, but wait, He rose again didn't He, so maybe we can resurrect that idea too.  Yes, I know....it's foolishness to man but it is the wisdom of God.  I bet if all the Christian men in the west would stand up and tell the world and God to let the blame for all this shamefulness be on them............that would surprise and bless His heart so much He would turn away the judgment.   When a gal tarts herself up and goes looking for love and worth in all the wrong places..........WHY are men so ready to believe her?  WHY?  Hm?  Ah............maybe now we're getting somewhere.  How did Jesus love the church.......He laid down His life for her.......that means He DENIED HIMSELF, rather than taking advantage of her weakness and helping Himself to her.  He could have been a King, she was all over Him and tried to make Him into her King and her his willing subject......but He fled and instead He became a servant and intercessor for her.  And thus, the Lord will reward Him in the end by indeed making Him her King in a proper way.  Oooh yes, a Bride He will have.....His reward.  :)

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

in the Garden of Eden perhaps.