• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

IF the right truly has any care or concern for trump.   You would all write him as one voice and get him far from the influence of those false prophets who swarm all around Him.

that man aint getting any good knowledge bout GOD from these false ones of belial.   JONA up and warn and give trump the true message and words of GOD.

or else expect naught but deception cause them people surround trump.  SURE as heck aint CHRISTAIN. the man is surrouned by wolves in sheeps clothing . WOLVES.

WILLL the real church please stand up .   amen.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

59 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF the right truly has any care or concern for trump.   You would all write him as one voice and get him far from the influence of those false prophets who swarm all around Him.

that man aint getting any good knowledge bout GOD from these false ones of belial.   JONA up and warn and give trump the true message and words of GOD.

or else expect naught but deception cause them people surround trump.  SURE as heck aint CHRISTAIN. the man is surrouned by wolves in sheeps clothing . WOLVES.

WILLL the real church please stand up .   amen.

who is swarming around him???

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, other one said:

who is swarming around him???

OH who is his mentor.   Paula white.  them

oh I forgot Kenneth copleland said it was like murder not to vote for him. 

Their was a nest of them laying hands on him from that crowd .    so ,  he sure aint going to hear sound doctrine from that bunch. 

Buffalo.   we need to pray for the true faith to get revealed to trump.    FOR his sake , so he can have salvation.   I mean the man swears by norman Vincent peale.

them types UNIVERSALISM .  that is some false stuff their .    Just pray for the man, for his own salvation , that he come to KNOW the one true Christ .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,515
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Butero said:

I know that some of the people being exposed are guilty of wrong doing, but I don't believe they all are, and I suspect that even in many of the instances where someone did cross the line, the women were not all that outraged.  They just have an agenda, and it is all about Trump.  They are willing to take down a lot of men that they overlooked in the past, just to be able to have credibility to go after Trump.  

While I am sure this is true, I also find that the "standard" is a moving one. Just watch any movie  on TCM, and see how many instances of what is played as humor in them  is now a crime of aggression and or abuse. Yesterday it was regular and natural and normal but today it is viewed as having been  a crime against ( Usually ) women. Of course just ten years ago a 42 ounce container of ice and carbonated soft drink was a treat a bargain, for the thirsty. Now it is a crime  against society. Seems the goal is to remove any consistency from standards, any standard at all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

BUT WHY did IT start in HOLLYWOOD.  we know they and the media work as one .    THIS was planned .   WHY did it start their .     Hollywood is a major tool

of deception and very liberal.    whether or not these things are true or not .  this is an agenda.   Watch also for Hollywood to be preaching an all inclusive jesus or etc.

things about to get ugly.    This nation as well as others has BEEN JUDGED and found lacking.  This is a smokescreen of deception .

As long ago it was said...............a nation that turns its back on GOD gets turned into HELL .    And none repents and it only gets worse.

My advice is to know and understand that judgment begins at the HOUSE of GOD.    the true ones get betrayed FIRST , nasty full out great tribulation.

But , the weapon always gets destroyed too.   and its destruction is woe woe woe.     the Whore gets turned on by the very same horns that came against the saints FIRST .

The whole wide world will see ,       CURSED is the man , people, nations and world that turns its back on GOD and trusts in man.   OH,  the king and kings they so desire

that will give them such false hope ,  when they have us rounded up and killed.............OH the whole world gonna turn on itself too.    A world , a nation , a people

a person cannot govern the world WITHOUT GOD .   for mans heart is evil from his youth up.   and haters of GOD , rejecters of the ONE who would have saved them

OH that heart waxes way hard and way evil.   they may say aloud we love the poor , we want world peace and unity.  NOPE they want IT ALL and preach such sweet sounding

things to all nations and the nations have taken the song with heart .   MAN is evil.  ONLY GOD is GOOD.  and its a lesson that will be seen at the great climax of it all. 

For they say they love, but without GOD , its only love of power , wealth and then more power , more wealth and then ALL POWER all wealth.  till man exists no more .

don't think for a second that a man whose love is money actually loves people .     HE don't .

Amen brother.......and it does seem judgment began at God's house already.....churches and ministries were the very first to be exposed for their vice and corruption before being turned over to delusion.  It was already beginning during my early years of being in the faith, though I had no understanding of anything back then.  I think Jim Bakker was the first American major minister to be exposed that I remember hearing about back then, and around the same time there was someone here in Canada, and in the intervening years, there has been minister after minister in the news, almost non-stop, for either moral or financial indiscretions.  Benny Hinn was the last major one that I know of, or maybe Todd Bentley was after that, can't remember.  And then the Lord was showing me financial things in the churches, large and small, everything from ponzi schemes to pyramid type endeavours....the rotten fruit of prosperity gospel....God's house of prayer turned into a money making machine....I think that shocked me worse than the moral decay.......it's like a picture of what the Temple had become towards the end of it's demise back in Jesus' day.

But still all these exposed ministers seem to keep coming back, people still follow them, because they are idols.....only the people will not be able to claim ignorance because the Lord already exposed and toppled their idols.....so He is righteous when He judges.  Some did wake up and leave them though, as was the Lord's intention....but only a remnant.  And everything that is being exposed is only the tip of the iceberg.........the reality is really even much worse.  Now since He did this with the church, it's as though He has turned His attention to the secular arenas and exposing the sin and corruption in the secular world (of our formerly christian nations).....it does make me think He is about to judge these secular institutions and/or the entire nation thereof.  Our nations are rotting from within, and trust is completely eroding......and I'm not sure the vice and corruption that is bringing this about can be attributed to conscious planning by men.......though they may be exploiting it to the max, and possibly even have foreseen some of it.  We have only to look in the Old Testament to see what kind of judgments befell Israel when she fell away, and I can't help but have this sense of foreboding.

The mind of man may be planning his way to whatever extent, and others have more knowledge of those things than me.......though it is still the LORD who directs his steps.  (This is why Jesus was able to truthfully say to Pilate, you would have no authority over me except it be given by God.)

• Praise God! 1

And I just want to add that we must not forget it is the LORD who is watching over HIS word to fulfill it..........in all these things it is the LORD we are to fear and have our eyes on Him, regardless of what man and devil are up to.  To GOD be all glory, all power, all might, amen!

• Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A one werld ordah  under satan and the beast .    HOW does a house fall.    how does a world fall.     Number one take GOD out of it

number two divide it against itself.  ALL is not as it seems.   my friend  isay all is not as it seems.

the one verld ordah has men in high places that does its bidding .    ON BOTH SIDES pard.     OH ,    did not see that coming .    THEY plan to DIVIDE and conquer.

the dark one is using men on all sides to get this done .   How do you truly deceive .   And this aint a new concept either.

Remember the goal is a universal relgoin and a universal one world .   NOW lets start this question over again.  

HOW do you deceive both sides.    Well the left sure got it under Obama.   but the right wasn't going to fall for that .  No had hillery won , their was no decieviing the right .

remember the gaol is a one world all inclusive religion    .   SO.    how do you deceive the right who is so anti one world order.   REAL easy and it aint new

its been done before.   REAL easy.    PREPLAN .    Get a man who speaks out against everything you do,    BUT really will do your bidding .       OOOPS.  

Jesus saying Satan's kingdom is divided against itself....(and this is why it will also FALL....house divided cannot stand).  The kingdoms of the world are divided against itself.....we see mixtures of good and evil on both sides of any fight.  No wonder Babylon/Babel means confusion.  And this is also why we as citizens of another kingdom are not to be entangled in civil affairs of this fallen world, we are to be separate......not take sides in the battles of Satan's kingdom opposing itself.  I think especially now towards the end when transgression is coming to the full and corruption has grown like weeds on all sides in our nations that once claimed the name of Christ.  These are terrible days......hope is in the LORD alone......there is no hope to be had in this world.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

While I am sure this is true, I also find that the "standard" is a moving one. Just watch any movie  on TCM, and see how many instances of what is played as humor in them  is now a crime of aggression and or abuse. Yesterday it was regular and natural and normal but today it is viewed as having been  a crime against ( Usually ) women. Of course just ten years ago a 42 ounce container of ice and carbonated soft drink was a treat a bargain, for the thirsty. Now it is a crime  against society. Seems the goal is to remove any consistency from standards, any standard at all.

Yes, unfortunately vice was considered regular and normal, and that is the world I grew up in too, and there is hypocrisy on both sides, as well as political motives......though there can be no arguing that the weaker and less powerful are more vulnerable, more easily deceived, and get exploited.  However......i think the point is that the LORD is showing it for what it is at this time, that vice and corruption is sure not regular and normal to Him.  When things are carried on in darkness, it can't be seen for what it is......but when it is exposed in the light, suddenly everyone becomes ashamed of it and begins to denounce it at least outwardly, because it can clearly be seen for what it is.  Putrid and disgusting.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,515
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ashamed of my Big Gulp? Nope, besides mine is an Arnold Palmer. :mellow:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." (1 Corinthians 13:11)

Unfortunately until now many have not yet grown up.