• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/20/2017 at 11:15 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I had to read this several times .    let me know if I  have assumed right.   You are speaking about the fake ones who just come out and make false accusations

against the men.   Like the lady who said moore had signed her book , then wrote this provactive statement .   Yet later she even admitted while he had signed

her book , SHE had added that part.  Well she had to, when they tested the ink it was much fresher.  

THIS does make it harder on the ones who truly were assaulted.   and yes its about politics.   You are talking about the ones

who jump on the train , yet are lying and just acting like they high and mighty now and etc.    It seems this is what I got by re reading it and re reading it.

I know the types you speak of   .    If one has a geuniune case , others who don't will join in and seem as victims and heroes for the cuase.

The sad thing about Hollywood from those who were n Hollywood.  IS that many did KNOW what was going on,  but kept it shut up .

In the singing industry as well.  the ladies even said everyone is in it for themselves.  and they don't give  a rip what really happens.

ONLY NOW many of these are standing up , acting like they care , when they never did.   now its just for seeming as a hero n a righteous cuase.

YES this is happening .  Go and look at some of the statements being said .  NOT all,  but some of these now speaking out knew about it , but did not care one ounce

as they were in it for themselves and to have spoke out against it THEN could have ruined them.  Most Hollywood has been in it for themselves.

Even Corey speaks about it . THEY KNEW and said nothing to keep their status qua.  and only NOW when it can make them seem a hero they stand up .

Others in Hollywood are saying this too.   THIS DOES make it so hard on the true victims .  it truly does.

IS this what you meant .  

I admit I'm confused as to what the bottom line is with all this, even after reading it more than once.  I truly would like to believe that sexual predation and exploitation is not a prevalent problem in Hollywood, halls of government, work places, campuses and other places in society after all.....that this is mainly a kind of hysteria gathering speed, or a political-media agenda......and assume we would have to take the media exposure of the Catholic church pedophile problem with a grain of salt maybe even more in that case....talk about politics and influence when it come to the RCC.  I would very much like to think that America is not so degenerate after all, not as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah and their predation problem, because it would mean that God is not getting ready to judge America for these things as I had feared, since He is a righteous judge and wouldn't judge unrighteously.  Believe me if it were up to me I would much rather believe that, because I have always been someone who hates stories with sad endings.

I'm not very savvy about some of the above mentioned politics and intrigues, but from where I sit it looks like all this exposure is going on IN SPITE OF POLITICS AND INFLUENCE, rather than because of it, and for this reason it glorifies the LORD who once again is showing Himself mightier than man and devil, and to GOD be all glory, all power and all might on earth and in heaven, amen. 

It's true we can't believe the slant and perspective of a lot of what we hear in the news or on you-tube, or on forums for that matter......it's another reason why I believe we should try to keep our eyes fixed on the Lord and what the FATHER is doing, and what the bible says.  The Lord is who we should believe even against all reason sometimes. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe all this will help clean up our society a bit.

2 hours ago, other one said:

Maybe all this will help clean up our society a bit.

That is a comforting thought, other one, and if not society as a whole, at least in the Body of Christ.

I have to say this topic has helped to bring to light a bigger picture.....about what Adam's failure was in the Garden, and even why, in a kind of snapshot.  We have all heard quite a bit about the weakness of the woman, being deceived and in the transgression, and so on, but i don't think we have understood Adam's failure anywhere in Christendom that I have ever heard of at least.

From heaven's point of view it is not that the women were complicit in this whole saga, NO, it is that they were DECEIVED like Eve was.......it's actually the male perpetrators who were complicit with the deception for the reason of their carnal convenience, as well as the men who knew, but maintained their silent complicity....just like Adam WAS NOT DECEIVED, BUT HE KNEW AND CHOSE NOT TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AGAINST THE SERPENT.  Men covering other men by silent complicity...this is a well-documented male tendency in cases like these in all walks of life and especially in the church world.  It is this unwillingness to confront and open their mouths against the bad behaviour of their fellow men when they transgress in abuses and exploitation of women (and children) that ALLOWS these things to flourish.....and this is indeed what God holds the men accountable for, not the women.....it isn't the woman's job to confront and uncover the man, the weaker partners confronting the males is not God's order and notice how it usually meets with little success....women tend to get called complicit and are not taken seriously....and men in authority are reluctant to deal with it.  It's convenient for the men, and even those men who aren't actually in sin can identify with those who are and thus excuse them.  All this is very natural and inherent in the flesh of man.

Looking at Adam and his silent complicity when Eve was being deceived.....he was with her.....he should have and could have opened his mouth against the serpent and mankind would not then have fallen........but perhaps deep down he hoped to be able to try some of that forbidden fruit out for himself while being able to justify himself by blaming the woman, in other words using the woman as his cover.  Afterward, he compounded his error terribly when instead of covering the woman and interceding for her, he exposed and gave her up to the Judge....love is supposed to cover a multitude of sins......whereas Adam's silence covered the serpent instead.  Rather  shameful and unmanly in God's eyes because in His order the man is supposed to cover the woman.....but not to the world, no, to the world it is the opposite and considered manly to cover other men in their transgressions......oh what tangled webs we weave.  It's not to condemn men, and this is not about the battle of the sexes, but it is to shine a light on an area that men in general need to overcome....it's just about truth.  And the complicity of silence on the part of men is an insidious problem that has ALLOWED so much sin and suffering to flourish, I can hardly bear to think about it sometimes.....as I said it's a well known problem, except I am not sure it has been linked to Adam's sin of omission up to now and just pray the Lord to help it get ironed out.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

That is a comforting thought, other one, and if not society as a whole, at least in the Body of Christ.

I have to say this topic has helped to bring to light a bigger picture.....about what Adam's failure was in the Garden, and even why, in a kind of snapshot.  We have all heard quite a bit about the weakness of the woman, being deceived and in the transgression, and so on, but i don't think we have understood Adam's failure anywhere in Christendom that I have ever heard of at least.

From heaven's point of view it is not that the women were complicit in this whole saga, NO, it is that they were DECEIVED like Eve was.......it's actually the male perpetrators who were complicit with the deception for the reason of their carnal convenience, as well as the men who knew, but maintained their silent complicity....just like Adam WAS NOT DECEIVED, BUT HE KNEW AND CHOSE NOT TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AGAINST THE SERPENT.  Men covering other men by silent complicity...this is a well-documented male tendency in cases like these in all walks of life and especially in the church world.  It is this unwillingness to confront and open their mouths against the bad behaviour of their fellow men when they transgress in abuses and exploitation of women (and children) that ALLOWS these things to flourish.....and this is indeed what God holds the men accountable for, not the women.....it isn't the woman's job to confront and uncover the man, the weaker partners confronting the males is not God's order and notice how it usually meets with little success....women tend to get called complicit and are not taken seriously....and men in authority are reluctant to deal with it.  It's convenient for the men, and even those men who aren't actually in sin can identify with those who are and thus excuse them.  All this is very natural and inherent in the flesh of man.

Looking at Adam and his silent complicity when Eve was being deceived.....he was with her.....he should have and could have opened his mouth against the serpent and mankind would not then have fallen........but perhaps deep down he hoped to be able to try some of that forbidden fruit out for himself while being able to justify himself by blaming the woman, in other words using the woman as his cover.  Afterward, he compounded his error terribly when instead of covering the woman and interceding for her, he exposed and gave her up to the Judge....love is supposed to cover a multitude of sins......whereas Adam's silence covered the serpent instead.  Rather  shameful and unmanly in God's eyes because in His order the man is supposed to cover the woman.....but not to the world, no, to the world it is the opposite and considered manly to cover other men in their transgressions......oh what tangled webs we weave.  It's not to condemn men, and this is not about the battle of the sexes, but it is to shine a light on an area that men in general need to overcome....it's just about truth.  And the complicity of silence on the part of men is an insidious problem that has ALLOWED so much sin and suffering to flourish, I can hardly bear to think about it sometimes.....as I said it's a well known problem, except I am not sure it has been linked to Adam's sin of omission up to now and just pray the Lord to help it get ironed out.

Adams failure was that he chose to favor his wife over what GOD had said.    The serpent deceived eve,   even though adam had told her what God had said

Adam chose to heed his wife over God.   JESUS does sum this up. HE who loves wife , mother etc more than me is not worthy of me. 

Be blessed sister.    Yeah ,  adam did blame his wife didn't he.    But in the end no one can make us sin.   Many can tempt , BUT WE OURSELVES are the guilty ones .

The devil don't MAKE anyone do anything.     He tempts ,  if we build again the things which once we destroyed , yeah we MAKE, not satan made, WE MAKE ourselves

transgressors.   Adam could not have interceded for eve.   It was too late , he too had sinned.     Yeah ,  I know what you saying .  but I was just being specific.

Aint we the happy ones,  cause ONE WHO NEVER SINNED has us COVERED by the blood.   YEAH ,  FOLLOW HIM unto the end .    Faithful we must be .   Be blessed.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Adams failure was that he chose to favor his wife over what GOD had said.    The serpent deceived eve,   even though adam had told her what God had said

Adam chose to heed his wife over God.   JESUS does sum this up. HE who loves wife , mother etc more than me is not worthy of me. 

Be blessed sister.    Yeah ,  adam did blame his wife didn't he.    But in the end no one can make us sin.   Many can tempt , BUT WE OURSELVES are the guilty ones .

The devil don't MAKE anyone do anything.     He tempts ,  if we build again the things which once we destroyed , yeah we MAKE, not satan made, WE MAKE ourselves

transgressors.   Adam could not have interceded for eve.   It was too late , he too had sinned.     Yeah ,  I know what you saying .  but I was just being specific.

Aint we the happy ones,  cause ONE WHO NEVER SINNED has us COVERED by the blood.   YEAH ,  FOLLOW HIM unto the end .    Faithful we must be .   Be blessed.

Bless you frienduff......I know that is the common understanding of Adam's sin, but I believe we need to look deeper, and the problem was not that Adam chose to favour or heed his wife, it is that Adam chose himself.  He ate the fruit because he wanted it.....and thought or felt he would be safe from being blamed by pointing to Eve as the one who offered it to him.

By intercession I just mean to cover the woman by keeping silent and letting the blame be on him....that is the essence of intercession in life.....he chose to cover the serpent by his silence, but he didn't cover the woman.  Yes, unfortunately it is the tendency of fallen man.  These things go to the core of man's error and why the sins we are seeing in Hollywood, churches, government and elsewhere has grown to the point of predation now, like Sodom and Gomorrah....simply because it was allowed to.  It's amazing the parallels between what we see in life and what happened in the Garden.....nothing new under the sun once again.

17 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Bless you frienduff......I know that is the common understanding of Adam's sin, but I believe we need to look deeper, and the problem was not that Adam chose to favour or heed his wife, it is that Adam chose himself.  He ate the fruit because he wanted it.....and thought or felt he would be safe from being blamed by pointing to Eve as the one who offered it to him.

By intercession I just mean to cover the woman by keeping silent and letting the blame be on him....that is the essence of intercession in life.....he chose to cover the serpent by his silence, but he didn't cover the woman.  Yes, unfortunately it is the tendency of fallen man.  These things go to the core of man's error and why the sins we are seeing in Hollywood, churches, government and elsewhere has grown to the point of predation now, like Sodom and Gomorrah....simply because it was allowed to.  It's amazing the parallels between what we see in life and what happened in the Garden.....nothing new under the sun once again.

Just want to add, it's interesting too, how in talking about men and women there is a lot mentioned in those letters about covering the woman.  Anyway, things to think about, maybe the Lord will give more understanding, as He graciously gives without upbraiding to all who ask.

Edited by Heleadethme