Room mate is muslim

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I need advice.  I am a strong Christian.  I have a room mate who is very devoted to his Muslim faith.  His faith requires him to perform a wudu.  A practice of cleaning out his nose every time before he prays.  He does this in the bathroom sink more than 5 times a day.  I have asked him several times to please find another way to respect his Wudu, but he refuses to change his ways.  Land lord will not get involved and I can't afford to move.  I need advice... I admire his devoteness to his faith, but his practicing his faith absolutely disgusts me.

Edited by Kevin Codtney
Misworded.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, Kevin Codtney said:

I need advice....
I admire his devoteness to his faith....
but his practicing his faith absolutely disgusts me...

:emot-heartbeat:

Brother, You Have The Right

‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.’ “For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. “But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions. Matthew 6:13-15 (New American Standard Bible)

To Just Forgive Him

Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” Luke 7:47 (English Standard Version)

To Love Him

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New International Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Yowm said:

I'm a little perplexed, why a 'strong Christian' would get himself unequally yoked with an unbeliever?

They are not married they are roommates.  Sit down, try and reason with him and if nothing else look for another roommate.

• Thumbs Up 1