• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hi Marilyn yeah the emotional wreck thing already got the t shirt. its a jungle out there and the church hasnt prepared
me for much if anything so now i am having to find my way in the dark as like you say everyone and his dog...

gosh now how do i do that the working out of details and questions. i mean they all look like major subjects .

Actually God's Plan for His faithful people in the last days is quite simple. 

There will soon be a world changer of a similar magnitude as Noah's flood, but this time by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. The Lord's Day of wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible.  We Christians have His promise of protection during this sudden and shocking event. We are told to stand firm in our faith and to call upon the Name of the Lord and we will be saved. Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21   

Then, the Lord will guide His people thru all that must happen, leading up to His glorious Return. Isaiah 30:21, John 14:16

logostelos.info

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

Keep plugging away Mabel. Be cautious by all means, but do not quit. And if the words you hear or read fall to the ground, leave them there.

What you do not know can harm you more than what you do know so keep plugging away faithfully.
Holy Spirit will guide all who Completely Trust in The Lord Yeshua.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

10 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Keep plugging away Mabel. Be cautious by all means, but do not quit. And if the words you hear or read fall to the ground, leave them there.

What you do not know can harm you more than what you do know so keep plugging away faithfully.
Holy Spirit will guide all who Completely Trust in The Lord Yeshua.

thanks Justin its just i have no solid guide never have done cos there is nowt out there irl. there are so many theories and opinions on here also two extremes bit of a headache

It is a bit of a mine field I agree. But right now is the time to find out. Later will probably be too late. You will be just fine. Relax and trust Yahweh.

34 minutes ago, Keras said:

Actually God's Plan for His faithful people in the last days is quite simple. 

There will soon be a world changer of a similar magnitude as Noah's flood, but this time by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. The Lord's Day of wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible.  We Christians have His promise of protection during this sudden and shocking event. We are told to stand firm in our faith and to call upon the Name of the Lord and we will be saved. Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21   

Then, the Lord will guide His people thru all that must happen, leading up to His glorious Return. Isaiah 30:21, John 14:16

logostelos.info

like i say the church has given little direction so how do i have faith i wonder? intellectual maybe.  drifting in a sea trying to get some sort of compass bearing would be a start

Mabel. Do not fret. The ones at most churches I have been to say, see you next week unless the rapture...

Do not try too hard and maybe do some quiet times and see what the Lord brings to your mind. 

I knew a 'real pastor' once. He was often asked to minister at conventions. He said he would rather minister to a bunch of prostitutes than a seminary gathering. The prostitutes believed and a lot got saved - the pastors were mostly just closed minded towards him.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If you are looking for the Truth, the whole truth, nothing but the Truth, I highly recommend the straight, biblical teaching that I get from The Voice of Elijah. There are newsletters every month and plenty of books, both free and for purchase. You can start by getting a free copy of Christ and Antichrist by checking out their website at voice of elijah.org (I left spaces so it wouldn't link). Or if you want to check it out right now, they have uploaded The Old Testament Gospel of Jesus Christ to YouTube.  but whenever you search it, you have to search Voice of Elijah Inc.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hi Marilyn yeah the emotional wreck thing already got the t shirt. its a jungle out there and the church hasnt prepared
me for much if anything so now i am having to find my way in the dark as like you say everyone and his dog...

gosh now how do i do that the working out of details and questions. i mean they all look like major subjects .

Hi mabel,

I just went over to that site (Voice of Elijah) and saw that they are too general as concerning end times. they just jump to the final great white Throne event. So lot`s to happen before then, which can confuse people.

We can chat and work through from God`s word, watching it take place in the world.

Glad you are ready for the base line. It will come clear, dear friend, Marilyn.

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Mabel. Do not fret. The ones at most churches I have been to say, see you next week unless the rapture...

Do not try too hard and maybe do some quiet times and see what the Lord brings to your mind. 

I knew a 'real pastor' once. He was often asked to minister at conventions. He said he would rather minister to a bunch of prostitutes than a seminary gathering. The prostitutes believed and a lot got saved - the pastors were mostly just closed minded towards him.

its just that i feel i am such a late starter and quiet times are somewhat tricky so instead i go for long walks very long walks

3 hours ago, bluelotus said:

If you are looking for the Truth, the whole truth, nothing but the Truth, I highly recommend the straight, biblical teaching that I get from The Voice of Elijah. There are newsletters every month and plenty of books, both free and for purchase. You can start by getting a free copy of Christ and Antichrist by checking out their website at voice of elijah.org (I left spaces so it wouldn't link). Or if you want to check it out right now, they have uploaded The Old Testament Gospel of Jesus Christ to YouTube.  but whenever you search it, you have to search Voice of Elijah Inc.

i would first need to do my homework ie test that it is not leading me ....just lately i have had many things that have been ....not saying this is but it has made me wary.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi mabel,

I just went over to that site (Voice of Elijah) and saw that they are too general as concerning end times. they just jump to the final great white Throne event. So lot`s to happen before then, which can confuse people.

We can chat and work through from God`s word, watching it take place in the world.

Glad you are ready for the base line. It will come clear, dear friend, Marilyn.

thanks Marilyn that is helpful. i just need to keep things basic and not overstated with copious detail zzzzzz. need the bare bones and then the meat i reckon

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I totally agree that we have to be 'shrewed as serpents, like Jesus said and not believe just anything because there are a lot of false witnesses. Because of these words of Jesus "knock, and the door will be opened", and elsewhere, especially in Proverbs, I do believe that God gives understanding to those who honestly seek it.