• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

On 12/17/2017 at 7:44 AM, existential mabel said:

like i say the church has given little direction so how do i have faith i wonder? intellectual maybe.  drifting in a sea trying to get some sort of compass bearing would be a start

Reading His word, and prayer.

You reminded me of when I felt lost like that,
so I alternated between reading scripture and praying, until the Son of man come.
And I walked.

Bless Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Jude 1:20-21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

19 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

Reading His word, and prayer.

You reminded me of when I felt lost like that,
so I alternated between reading scripture and praying, until the Son of man come.
And I walked.

Bless Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Jude 1:20-21

hey Harvest  thanks. doing the bible bit but not so hot on the prayer trying to change this since the get go of joining worthy sigh.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/16/2017 at 4:25 AM, existential mabel said:

gee  with having so much snow of late it means i spend more time than i should on the PC ! and  i stumbled accross this. bit of a hot potato i reckon. i dont really know either way at this time in my journey but its certainly an interesting concept. see what you think

http://www.nccg.org/mlt/sermons/3_235.html

Reasons Believers Don't Believe

The Bozrah scripture passages in Scripture brings out the deliverance element of the Second Coming. This aspect of climactic rescue and salvation is exceedingly good news.

It is inspiring beyond measure. Yet many Christians have not heard this. Is it because of the current emphasis of Christians being a 'New Testament people'? Is it because deliverance presupposes an imprisonment of sorts?

I think it is largely because most Christians have been sold on the 'Rapture Deception' 13 and are expecting to be whisked away into heaven, never to return to the earth. They have already walked away from Bozrah in their minds and from any responsibility as overcomers.

Adjusting to a Captivity Mindset

What does the family of Esau have to do with the second coming of Christ? Why hasn't this question been addressed by our popular Bible teachers? Is it because they do not want to face the clear Biblical message here that Yahweh's people will be in some sort of captivity in the end-time?

Absolutely. Because these prophecies contradict the 'Kingdom Now' theology of those who believe that Christ will return to a Christian world. They contradict the escapist Rapture teachers and believers who don't want to go through trial and tribulation under the Antichrist.

They contradict the Preterist delusion that the Millennium started centuries ago. They contradict almost every non-biblical doctrinal fad.

Children of Esau are very prominent players at the end of the age. They are out of control and beyond control. Even the Antichrist, it seems, will not even bother to try to conquer them or rule over them during the régime of his 666 system (Dan.11:41).

He will probably just let them rule over the outer fringes of his global empire. Apparently he will not even bother to mess with them during the Great Tribulation, those final 3½ years of this age. He will allow them to do what Edomites do - make money and wage war.

They will run wild like goats. Esau will rise up in the endtime and achieve mastery over his brother Jacob precisely as Isaac prophesied that he would.

Hello Existential mabel

This I would like to share.

Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of soup. 

Esau represents the world, they care only for the flesh, what they can have today, with no care for tomorrow.

When Christ came he offered the world a new birthright if they believed in him.  The world refused.

Esau dwelt in Edom, therefore Edom is Esau's land  (spiritually now the world)

Bozrah is in Edom, and now that land Bozrah,...represents the armies of the world. War.

All the armies will be gathered to fight the Lamb on the last day and are representing every single nation from the land of "Edom". They are one, united against Christ. 

Christ will be standing on the Mount of Olives when they attack.  They are just outside Jerusalem city. 

The armies here will be killed first by Christ.  Their blood will come up to a horses bridle.  Metaphorically, Christ will stain his garments.  He will be at war.

When Christ is finished here with Bozrah (the armies) of Edom, he will move on to destroy the rest of Edom, which are all the cities of the world.

So when Christ comes with his dyed garments of Bozrah, it means he has just finished off the armies there in that one place, and is coming to judge the rest of the world now.  They are next.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"I think it is largely because most Christians have been sold on the 'Rapture Deception' 13 and are expecting to be whisked away into heaven, never to return to the earth"

The Lord's pre-tribulation action also includes that His immortals will return to the earth

These will rule over the mortals of His millennial kingdom for 1000 years

Study your Bible and learn the truth

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

16 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I think it is largely because most Christians have been sold on the 'Rapture Deception' 13 and are expecting to be whisked away into heaven, never to return to the earth"

The Lord's pre-tribulation action also includes that His immortals will return to the earth

These will rule over the mortals of His millennial kingdom for 1000 years

Study your Bible and learn the truth

ah yes the rapture deception to me its not christian or blblical to have the attitude of im alright and pull the ladder up in a smug self satisfied belief that you are secure and gauranteed an escape route.  just cos i like the sound of being whisked away doesnt make it true lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

It is true .... this is the point to be made .... and believed [1st Corinthians 15:20-23; 15:51-58; 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1st Thessalonians 5:1-9; 2nd Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4 [those on thrones]