existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

gee  with having so much snow of late it means i spend more time than i should on the PC ! and  i stumbled accross this. bit of a hot potato i reckon. i dont really know either way at this time in my journey but its certainly an interesting concept. see what you think

http://www.nccg.org/mlt/sermons/3_235.html

Reasons Believers Don't Believe

The Bozrah scripture passages in Scripture brings out the deliverance element of the Second Coming. This aspect of climactic rescue and salvation is exceedingly good news.

It is inspiring beyond measure. Yet many Christians have not heard this. Is it because of the current emphasis of Christians being a 'New Testament people'? Is it because deliverance presupposes an imprisonment of sorts?

I think it is largely because most Christians have been sold on the 'Rapture Deception' 13 and are expecting to be whisked away into heaven, never to return to the earth. They have already walked away from Bozrah in their minds and from any responsibility as overcomers.

Adjusting to a Captivity Mindset

What does the family of Esau have to do with the second coming of Christ? Why hasn't this question been addressed by our popular Bible teachers? Is it because they do not want to face the clear Biblical message here that Yahweh's people will be in some sort of captivity in the end-time?

Absolutely. Because these prophecies contradict the 'Kingdom Now' theology of those who believe that Christ will return to a Christian world. They contradict the escapist Rapture teachers and believers who don't want to go through trial and tribulation under the Antichrist.

They contradict the Preterist delusion that the Millennium started centuries ago. They contradict almost every non-biblical doctrinal fad.

Children of Esau are very prominent players at the end of the age. They are out of control and beyond control. Even the Antichrist, it seems, will not even bother to try to conquer them or rule over them during the régime of his 666 system (Dan.11:41).

He will probably just let them rule over the outer fringes of his global empire. Apparently he will not even bother to mess with them during the Great Tribulation, those final 3½ years of this age. He will allow them to do what Edomites do - make money and wage war.

They will run wild like goats. Esau will rise up in the endtime and achieve mastery over his brother Jacob precisely as Isaac prophesied that he would.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

This may be an interesting thread but I will suggest to the Mods to have it moved to Eschatology/Prophecy. Lots of end time stuff.

0k Yowm wasnt sure if this was the right place forgot to mention that!

25 minutes ago, Yowm said:

In the linked article,  I got this far and thought, uh uh, not wasting my time here...

straaaannnge, especially after the Lord told Israel because of their disobedience He would scatter them to the far ends of the earth, from where He would call them back to the Land. 

yes very interesting . i thought the information regarding Esau was very interesting and i reasoned that he wouldnt be air brushed out of biblical dynamics. i have wondered regarding Esau i mean he did get really decieved by his bro but he did give away his inheritance....but still that would have been bad blood and that does not go away . i did come across something to do with the Germans ....and they are as it suggests in the article  are descended from the tribe of east Manasseh.  i am no scholar and this would take some checking to see if this is so.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Yowm said:

In the linked article,  I got this far and thought, uh uh, not wasting my time here...

straaaannnge, especially after the Lord told Israel because of their disobedience He would scatter them to the far ends of the earth, from where He would call them back to the Land. 

Oh it doesn't stop there:   "

With over two decades of history, our ministry has changed almost beyond recognition. In spite of these changes, MLT has remained constant throughout in the following beliefs and practices:

(snip)

5. The female gender of the Ruach haQodesh and Her identity as our Heavenly Mother;  (That is heretical, btw)

They also believe in universalism as one of the things that has changed.  They have abandoned the doctrine of Hell for the false teaching of universalism.

"6. Abandoning the concept of eternal punishment and eternal hell in favour of universalism;"

They also think the 10 northern Tribes are in Europe, yet another false teaching.

Yeah this group is pretty wacky and chock full of heresy and false teaching.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

Thank you, Mabel.
I agree, that the linked article is strange.

Flying over Borzrah is a reference to the Lord's rapture.

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,
and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

Exodus 19:14

As an eagle stirs up her nest, flutters over her young, spreads abroad her wings, takes them, bears them on her wings:
So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Deuteronomy 32:11-12

Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not?
for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

Proverbs 23:5

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

For thus saith the LORD;
Behold, he shall fly as an eagle, and shall spread his wings over Moab.

Jeremiah 48:40

Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah:
and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.

Jeremiah 49:22

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

This may be an interesting thread but I will suggest to the Mods to have it moved to Eschatology/Prophecy. Lots of end time stuff.

It has been going on since a couple of generations after Adam.
The Bible tells us...

And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos:
then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Genesis 4:26

Thank You Lord :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness,
into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:14

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

THE FLIGHT TO BOZRAH AND THE BOZRAH EXILE : 

The Apostle John in the Book of Revelation tells us that in the latter days God's covenant people, (in this passage characterized as the woman of Revelation 12), will be in a measure of travail or tribulation. (Moses' prophecy also concurs with this.) The woman will be given the wings of a great eagle and she will be transported to "her place", a wilderness place of exile for a period of three and a half years. (Rev. 12:14) Eight verses earlier in the same chapter the Apostle John is given the same period of time, the exile and nurturing of the woman, in terms of 1260 days. (Rev. 12:6) This gives us a 'Rosetta stone' of sorts for Biblical or prophetic time. This final 3.5 years, 42 months, or 1260 days of this age is measured out for us in very precise terms by the Holy Spirit in seven different Bible verses. 

The Bozrah exile embodies a magnificent promise. God's covenant people, now every faithful Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language, will be given a partial reprieve from the Great Tribulation at the end of this age. They will be given the means to fly off to a place "away from the face of the dragon". This is a promise of God. We can be 100% sure that this coming great exodus  of God's covenant people will happen.

The prophet Micah in Mic. 2:12-13 brings us 'the rest of the story'. He tells us where God's covenant people are fleeing to in this epic end time drama. God says He will gather all His covenant people at a secret mystery place the Bible identifies as 'Bozrah'. This Hebrew word means 'sheepfold'. 

Micah 2 v12.  I will surely assemble, Ya`akov, (Jacob), all of you; I will surely gather the remnant of Yisra'el, (Israel); I will put them together as the sheep of Botzrah,  As a flock in the midst of their pasture; They will throng with people.

This is the epic end-time migration of people we might call the "Bozrah Exile". Bozrah was an ancient city, (now a ruin), belonging to the Edomites the godless children of Esau. This is an awesome prophecy, and one that few Bible teachers know about or feel free to speak about. And so this redemptive and inspiring story of that epic end-time retreat from the face of the Dragon arranged by God for His covenant people in the final 3.5 years of this age still remains untold.

So there at a mysterious place the Bible calls "Bozrah": the people Micah calls "Jacob" will gather. "Jacob" is a precursor spiritual state before God's covenant people become "Israel", overcomers with God. God through Micah says "I will gather all of you"! So this company of people, the Congregation/Church God loves will be huge, probably numbering in the hundreds of millions. We are talking here of people from all around the world gathered from all twelve tribes of Israel and everyone grafted in be reason of faith.

This amazing exile will be mostly those who have been called out of the 'lost 10 tribes of Israel'. This is that Greater Israel spoken of by our Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2:12-13 as the 'Commonwealth of Israel'. They will be "called out" to become God's final "ekklesia", His Congregation/Church/Synagogue. All of them  will go to live in Bozrah until they are gathered to Jesus at His Return. Matthew 24:31, 1 Thess 4:17                  

Ref Gavin Findlay

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, existential mabel said:

gee  with having so much snow of late it means i spend more time than i should on the PC ! and  i stumbled accross this. bit of a hot potato i reckon. i dont really know either way at this time in my journey but its certainly an interesting concept. see what you think

Hi friend mabel,

Wow you have been chucked in the deep end here with us eschatologists. Brave....Still I see you swimming...

Now to the comments of the person. Well they obviously have just found that scripture in Isa. 63 & thought bingo no one else has ever read this - like...really? It reveals God treading the winepress, (Armageddon) in His anger.

`I have trodden the winepress alone, .....for I have trodden them in my anger, and trampled them in my fury;...` (Isa. 63: 3)

Well right there, Are we the Body of Christ going to be subject to God`s anger? What did Jesus die for? To deliver us not only from our sins but from the judgment to come. There are lots of other errors but that is the crux.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Bozrah will be the first stop for the Lord on his return, then on to Israel. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, existential mabel said:

Hi mabel,

Now I think you need to be very careful as to what you read especially if, as you say `you don`t know either way` at this point in your journey. It seems to me that it is like hanging over a cliff of `lots of views` without a safety belt on. you`ll end up in the soup with all those others spreading nonsense. If you read all their stuff it has history, sprinklings of scripture and high sounding views, but really it is just that person`s opinion. And opinions are like belly buttons, some one said, `everyone has one.

So if you keep reading all that nonsense you`ll have no way to protect your heart or mind from being affected and you`ll end up an emotional wreck. What you and all of us should do is do a point at a time and build truth into us. That is the only sure ground, especially in these days when everyone and their dog can write their views on the internet. And it does often look impressive to the untrained eye.

So here is my pocket book easy overview of eschatology -

God is dealing with 3 groups of peoples and we can plainly see them out our backdoor, so to speak.

1. The Nations - who are doing their own thing, wanting power & authority to rule over the others and take the goodies. They will be judged. People who have never heard of Jesus will be judged on how they lived according to their God given conscience. They will live on the earth.

2. Israel - they are still blinded and will have to go thr more chastisements, till finally some of them will recognise their Messiah when He comes to deliver them at Armageddon. They will rule over the nations on the earth.

3. The Body of Christ - who are learning to be like Christ by His Holy Spirit and are being prepared for rulership in heaven.

It is from there that you need to work out any details and questions you may have. Remember you can get `itching ears` the bible talks about, women who `are always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.` (2 Tim. 3: 6 & 7)

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

hi Marilyn yeah the emotional wreck thing already got the t shirt. its a jungle out there and the church hasnt prepared
me for much if anything so now i am having to find my way in the dark as like you say everyone and his dog...

gosh now how do i do that the working out of details and questions. i mean they all look like major subjects .

• Thumbs Up 1