IGNORED

The Reason Behind California WHITE HOT FIRES

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

I understand the elite and the rich have their agendas and this one caught mine big time.
First, how could it be that so many fires began at the same time in different areas?
Watching the videos, WHY are the fires WHITE HOT with melting everything BUT trees and shrubs?
The melting looks like what happened in 911....
I believe this is the devil working his hardest along with evil minions to do his bidding, Georgia “Guidestones”, hurricanes with blue lightening? Blue lights on videos of the fires and how is it that the fires are so specific block by block?
As a born again soul, Ive never heard of such evil yet the worst is to come. May God have mercy on us who survive and protect us as His children.

https://www.aircrap.org/2017/10/14/how-and-why-california-fires-were-dew-created-agenda-21-via-lasers/

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/15/2017 at 6:51 PM, BacKaran said:

I understand the elite and the rich have their agendas and this one caught mine big time.
First, how could it be that so many fires began at the same time in different areas?
Watching the videos, WHY are the fires WHITE HOT with melting everything BUT trees and shrubs?
The melting looks like what happened in 911....
I believe this is the devil working his hardest along with evil minions to do his bidding, Georgia “Guidestones”, hurricanes with blue lightening? Blue lights on videos of the fires and how is it that the fires are so specific block by block?
As a born again soul, Ive never heard of such evil yet the worst is to come. May God have mercy on us who survive and protect us as His children.

https://www.aircrap.org/2017/10/14/how-and-why-california-fires-were-dew-created-agenda-21-via-lasers/

Hi BacKaren,

Watching the news on secular Fox news and others, they have been using such words as epic and historical, never seen before. Talking about all the disasters hitting the USA and the world; from California wildfires, to hurricanes, to number in frequency of earth tremors, drought's, to sink holes, to tornado's, to mudslides, etc. 

It brings to mind "birth pangs", in frequency and intensity. Of course the world is not going to accept the real problem and warnings from the Lord. I believe 'climate change' may be the vehicle used to bring about global government. We will see I guess. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

these things tend to happen when we as a government put pressure on Israel to give up land or Jerusalem....     

Eye to Eye"  by William Koenig