• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

1 King 12: 21-24 / This particular divisions case in Israel was a results  the sin of Solomon. Althought he was not the sole partaker of the transgression even if he introduced  foreign worship because of females influence on him. No offense to Sisters man is often preserved man from follies and taking their wife sugestions at different times. But order in the house of God concerning  Teaching and it,s ministry should be the responsibility of the male figure. That preaching and teaching in the general sense. That is not to say there is no place for women instructing the children or younger woman how to live godly live even in the marital issues due to it,s honour. Nevertheless My main thought is to share part of the reason we need to consider for the present reality of divisions in denominational institution of our day and age. It is Sin... The Me,Myself and I that take control. There could be reasons we  evangelical may gives as excuses. Like we do do this or that like this particular group or denominational. Brothers and Sisters there are no divisions in heaven!!! It,s not My Church or My Pastor my my my. The Bible I would  point out firmly is not Baptist,pentecostal,evangelical or whatever we would call it. It,s the body of Christ ,The Church. It is not to make difference with Christians of another fold. Or critisize or minimize the Labour of other groups. The division in a mesure is God allowing this because of sin and pride in the people of God. Remember the word of the Lord to his disciples not to stop those who spake for Him even if there were not of there  group. Paul was not good old baptist or pentecostal ect. He was first and foremost a Servant of God. Even if was a real hebrew of hebrew  and recongnise as gentilles that they are the people of God,s choice. In the body of Christ we are made one. What was the word of the Lord to Rehoboam? This is of me... Do not go at war with your brethren. We have to consider the fact we are all children of God throught faith of the attoning death burial and resurection we have received and acknowledge by faith throught the Work of the Holy Spirit and revelation of the Word. Although division or separation is not the mind of God initially. It really reveals the true character and state of individual. For good or bad. There is the excuse we often give or hear there is not a perfect Church. But my brethren.The Word of God is perfect, the Body of Christ is perfect and partaker of the divine nature. We cannot and will not be able to change the reality of the world of denomitional institution believers has been scattered upon . That reached and saved in the midst of a company or switched. Even in my little experiences of 34 years as a believer belittled servant of there worthiness and rewards in heaven because there were not a good so and so...I have rebuked servant in my own circles for such presumpteous arrogance. One because we do not add nothing to our stature by this puffing our ideas or opinions of passed Servants and secondly who are we to judge another,s man works.! We need and must used the Word of God. Like the Apostle Paul reminded us " that although we walk in the Flesh the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God through pulling down stronghold ,casting down imagination and bringing every thought into the  subjection to the Lordship of Christ. So my  encouragement and exhortation to you my beloved. Let us not judged one another on the basis of the groups that are made and the work o man.Even well intentioned. But what promote edification. Like the scripture point not to go on into doubteous conversation and if other believers have reservations or opposition the the truth .God will show thewm and we can pray for them. Shalom to everyone. Yves

20171026_100007.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/18/1951

Hi Brother,

For the most part, I agree.

You are welcome to my blogs. Kindly download my book Q & A and read the articles 80 & 124. It's relevant.

May GOD bless you.

Igor

xxxxx xxx xx xxx 

xxxxx xxx xx xxx 

Edit: removed links - Omegaman 3.0

Edited again, removed pdf file. If you have anything to say Igor, you can say it here, without sending people off site.