Unfailing Presence

Post - Tribulation Purposelessness

19 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

I'm sure this will go over like a lead balloon

Oh Yeah. Lead Balloons R US...

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

At this point, I have to ask, do you know Jesus as your personal Savior?

If what I posted doesn't resonate with you, I can't help but wonder.

Actually , the obvious burdens and anxieties  you have shackled  yourself with in your ad-hoc Christian "remnant seed of the woman " interpretation  ,  constraining  you from discussing God's much detailed Davidic line in Matthew in the application of  God's divinely ordered  " seed of the woman " begotten   progression in juxtaposition   has resonated  very much . 

It has made me realize the scriptural disconnect inherent in the post-tribulation rapture position is deeper and more expansive than I had even realized . 

" And the REMNANT OF JACOB  shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion                                                                                                                                                among the beasts of the forest , as a young lion among the flocks of sheep ....."

( Micah  5 : 8 )                                                                                                                                                       

:24:

11 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Actually , the obvious burdens and anxieties  you have shackled  yourself with in your ad-hoc Christian "remnant seed of the woman " interpretation  ,  constraining  you from discussing God's much detailed Davidic line in Matthew in the application of  God's divinely ordered  " seed of the woman " begotten   progression in juxtaposition   has resonated  very much . 

It has made me realize the scriptural disconnect inherent in the post-tribulation rapture position is deeper and more expansive than I had even realized . 

" And the REMNANT OF JACOB  shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion                                                                                                                                                among the beasts of the forest , as a young lion among the flocks of sheep ....."

( Micah  5 : 8 )                                                                                                                                                       

This is your answer to the question, do you personally know Jesus?  :40:

Disturbing, to say the least.  All things considered, you apparently have no interest in having a discussion with anyone.  In order to have a back and forth, meaningful discussion of any substance, one must at least make an attempt to respond to the others questions.  You still have not attempted to even answer one question, shockingly a question that should be so easily answered by a believer.  I will leave you to your own devices with a piece of scriptural advice should anyone ever ask you again if you know Jesus.

Matthew 10:32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

God bless

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, wingnut- said:

This is your answer to the question, do you personally know Jesus?  :40:

Any claim I have of being Christian could never  hold up  to your obvious  super -duper Christian pre-eminence  so rarely seen in it's ability to question the salvation of others.

There are biblical examples of this rarely attained , cut above others  , super duper,  Christian  pre-eminence of yours :

"  Lord I am ready to go with thee , both into prison , and to death ."    ( Luke 22 : 33 ) 

I would  attempt to avoid, swerve , deflect away from any discussion of 1 Matthew if I were on record claiming  the , "   seed of the woman " are Christians as well if I were you .

Quite an impossible theological  hole to dig out of as you obviously realized 

Using a personal attack to facilitate your hasty retreat from discussing Matthew chapter 1 and it's direct physical connection to the "seed of the

woman" is a cowardly way to make it to the protection of the tall grass .

But it is obviously a way within your comfort level .

Edited by Unfailing Presence