• Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Just 'one' more...

Genesis 3:6 NASBS
[6] When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.

yeah... i wanted contemporary ones tho.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

When we become a born again Christian we sacrifice many worldly things for Christ. One of those things is taking our eyes and minds off of things of this world.We know right from wrong and what God's word teaches us. "One look won't hurt" is going into bad territory for the born again Christian. Satan is right there with temptation. And he loves it when we are weak and stumble and fall. It is best not to go there to begin with.

Just one beer is not going to hurt a person unless they are an alcoholic. But it should only stay with "one beer".

Infidelity is a huge no, no. There again you are slipping into temptation. There will be consequences to your actions.

Pray for God to protect our journey in this world. To go before us with every step we take and every breath that we take is a good thing. We always have to be sensitive to where the Holy Spirit is taking us. If our conscience is telling us no then we had better listen.

It is interesting that you show many of your women with low cut tops that show cleavage. Why is that? Is there a point there?

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

yeah... i wanted contemporary ones tho.

I like them creative. Gives us something of this world to discuss. Keep them coming bro :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

When we become a born again Christian we sacrifice many worldly things for Christ. One of those things is taking our eyes and minds off of things of this world.We know right from wrong and what God's word teaches us. "One look won't hurt" is going into bad territory for the born again Christian. Satan is right there with temptation. And he loves it when we are weak and stumble and fall. It is best not to go there to begin with.

Just one beer is not going to hurt a person unless they are an alcoholic. But it should only stay with "one beer".

Infidelity is a huge no, no. There again you are slipping into temptation. There will be consequences to your actions.

Pray for God to protect our journey in this world. To go before us with every step we take and every breath that we take is a good thing. We always have to be sensitive to where the Holy Spirit is taking us. If our conscience is telling us no then we had better listen.

It is interesting that you show many of your women with low cut tops that show cleavage. Why is that? Is there a point there?

thats low cut??

45 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

thats low cut??

46 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

thats low cut??

Slide2.JPG.a75173928b93375ede6e362fd48268f7.JPG

Look at the woman on the upper left hand side in front of the computer. What is that above the v neck cut sweater? Cleavage? or it is something else? If it shows cleavage it is too low cut in my opinion.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Slide2.JPG.a75173928b93375ede6e362fd48268f7.JPG

Look at the woman on the upper left hand side in front of the computer. What is that above the v neck cut sweater? Cleavage? or it is something else? If it shows cleavage it is too low cut in my opinion.

Chest hair?

Sorry about that, but upon enticement to do so I took that one look.

Now I am doomed. Oh wait no no I am not. I was doomed from the moment of thought  while in the womb, never mind any look  or act on my part. And yet I am saved from the consequence of my being enticed by any cartoon or any thing into actively overtly sinning and bearing the responsibility  for participating in sin , through or deed. I am saved from it by the shed blood of my Lord and savior Jesus who came to do His Father's will  and redeem me personally from seeing a chest hair while thinking of the real sin in my heart that you were enticing me to look at. Sins that in the first place, I would never otherwise  have thought of never mind seen.

Lets see is cleavage a sin? No it is not. Not anymore than  the crease of an elbow joint, or the wrinkle of a toe knuckle. Cleavage is not a sin at all. The sin is of the mind, for it is depraved from the beginning, until the Holy Spirit  comes to comfort the saint to be into realizaton of Jesus and His precious sacrifice made in love for the flock that God the Father has given Him. Cleavage and worried concern over it is external in more ways than one. Covering does not deal with the heart. Covering made by man is distraction from what sin really is and how all have it. Not looking at cleavage does not save anyone. Why if not seeing saved, then all would wear total cover all the time would they not? Tis folly to think external cover provides barrier from sin and it's consequence death. That  is much like focusing on physical  circumcision instead of circumcision of the heart. Constant focusing on physical acts is just a distraction from real sin and mankind's total depravity without Christ Jesus and the indwelling of God the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

28 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Chest hair?

Now I am doomed. Oh wait no no I am not. I was doomed from the moment of thought  while in the womb, never mind any look  or act on my part. And yet I am saved from the consequence of my being enticed by any cartoon or any thing into actively overtly sinning and bearing the responsibility  for participating in sin , through or deed. I am saved from it by the shed blood of my Lord and savior Jesus who came to do His Father's will  and redeem me personally from seeing a chest hair while thinking of the real sin in my heart that you were enticing me to look at. Sins that in the first place, I would never otherwise  have thought of never mind seen.

Lets see is cleavage a sin? No it is not. Not anymore than  the crease of an elbow joint, or the wrinkle of a toe knuckle. Cleavage is not a sin at all. The sin is of the mind, for it is depraved from the beginning, until the Holy Spirit  comes to comfort the saint to be into realizaton of Jesus and His precious sacrifice made in love for the flock that God the Father has given Him. Cleavage and worried concern over it is external in more ways than one. Covering does not deal with the heart. Covering made by man is distraction from what sin really is and how all have it. Not looking at cleavage does not save anyone. Why if not seeing saved, then all would wear total cover all the time would they not? Tis folly to think external cover provides barrier from sin and it's consequence death. That  is much like focusing on physical  circumcision instead of circumcision of the heart. Constant focusing on physical acts is just a distraction from real sin and mankind's total depravity without Christ Jesus and the indwelling of God the Holy Spirit.

Neighbor I love ya,  I do.   But we should never dress in a way that can tempt people.  it easy.  just plain clothes that don't reveal.   how simple.

Cleavage should not be exposed.  Christains , CHRISTAINS should know how to dress and behave themselves in Christ like manner.   WE know the world dont

so preach Christ to the lost   .   But the church should KNOW how to walk and live , thus correct the erring memebers.  and cleavage.   neighbor I surely thought you would know better.

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Chest hair?

If a woman wears a low enough top that reveals cleavage it is inappropriate. Where is a woman's heart if she wants to show off part of her breast?

• Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Neighbor I love ya,  I do.   But we should never dress in a way that can tempt people.  it easy.  just plain clothes that don't reveal.   how simple.

Cleavage should not be exposed.  Christains , CHRISTAINS should know how to dress and behave themselves in Christ like manner.   WE know the world dont

so preach Christ to the lost   .   But the church should KNOW how to walk and live , thus correct the erring memebers.  and cleavage.   neighbor I surely thought you would know better.

Amen to that bro.

• Thumbs Up 1