• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings,

In these pages I hope to convey some of my findings using some of the latest, cutting edge science that have changed my understanding of eschatology. As usual, not everyone will agree. However, through all my studying I have never found anything that fits so well in explaining so many aspects of this subject. Of course, some non-science related views will be expressed that do relate to the same studies. I will hopefully be able to use some artistic liberty to demonstrate the points I would like to make. I am looking forward to some good discussion and hope that any questions that come up  will be answered satisfactorily.

God WILL bless you!

I must first start with some of that non-scientific stuff.

As a preface, let me say I could be and hope I am wrong about some of these things. I cannot help but think we are not far from the brink. the point of no turning back. Since I do not believe in an anti-Christ that will be adored and welcomed by everyone, and that the tribulation is NOT 7 yrs. long brought on by a treaty. I rather take the position that it will come "as a snare" and most will be caught in a blind sided collision with the final scheme of things.

Also I don't go for the idea of a Damascus war, then an Ezekiel war, a Psalm war and so on. Instead we could before long be looking at an all out attack by a number of nations that is so dire that Israel will exercise what it calls the Samson option . Nothing less than a number of nuclear strikes against those hostile forces.

This would bring the world into an all out emergency sate. There would  be an international call for a solution which would to impose "peace". In other words, a two sate deal with Jerusalem being divided. This would mean foreign troops placed in the city as well as other parts of Israel as "peace keepers. This would coincide with the arrival of two witnesses. Btw, my belief is that they will be identified as Elijah and Enoch - the only two who never physically died.

More soon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Greetings,

•  
  •  
  •  

A genuine, modern day, nobody.

Hi Uriah,

Pleased to meet you, & especially in this section - eschatology. I just wanted to say I so love your comment - `genuine, modern day, nobody.`  Only in the world`s eyes bro, not with the Lord or bros and sis, though.

regards, Marilyn.

Thank you Marilyn, glad to meet you as well.

So continuing, I cannot find a place in scripture where the Anti-Christ is adored by the masses. No, he is a brutal dictator, a mocker and likely an atheist. After the above events he will have no problem getting the world to join his refrain that religion IS the problem, and causes many wars. It is certain to give rise to outright persecution of Christians. Needless to say, these events will contribute to a severe economic crisis. One which the power players are already primed for. 

Now remember that it is the second beast who imposes the "mark".  Keep in mind that the first one is in power for 42 months. His head is wounded and seems to just look on as the second one ca''s down fire from above.

And yes I do think it will be the chip!

There are two notable possibilities for the fire being called down. One can be found in a 1996 (best I remember) article from Popular Science called, "Spears from Space". Tungsten rods are launched from space and guided by satellites to targets below. The intense friction creates a fireball that can be as powerful as many atomic bomb without radioactive fallout.

The other is HAARP. I know, it has been attributed to have abilities to do just about anything. However some of its uses are already in deployment. In this case a way to create a "conductive column" to the "bow shock" area of the Earth's magnetic field to tap into the enormous amounts of energy available there to be directed to a target below. Nothing on the surface of the planet could withstand the discharges produced. At least one of HAARP's critics has warned of going too far with this technology. Even to the point of in some way I don't completely understand, shorting out the Earth's magnetic field! This would destroy all life on the planet in days at most, leaving no protection from deadly cosmic rays from space. I can't help but wonder if Satan would use this as a kind of threat before God. That he either gets this planet or destroys it. 

rods.jpg

rod impact.png

haarp worthy.png

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

You completely fail to see that it will be the Lord Himself who will change this world.  He did it before and now, once again, we are as in the days of Noah.  He laughs at His enemies, Psalms 2:4, as He destroys them by fire. Psalms 11:4-6, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, haven't even  gotten to that part yet. 

please refer to:

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3etuIw-aM

(lighten up)

Edited by Uriah

The two witnesses will be slain in Jerusalem, their bodies left un-buried for three and one half days. The will be seen by people around the world at that time. 

standard-sat-dish.jpg

This was unimaginable not long ago. But now we think nothing of live images being shown from one side of the world to the other. Just another proof of how science/technology plays a role in understanding some important elements of eschatology.

Now to one of the most controversial portions of the study on end times:

The abomination of desolation. Jesus said it was spoken of by Daniel the prophet. And He said it was going to be seen in the Holy Place! ow can this be? It didn't happen in 70 AD. And I am not at all convinced of a temple being built for an anti-Christ to enter. Let's use a bit of logic. The Jewish people would allow NOBODY but the high priest to enter it. Nor would cameras be allowed in. And especially not a blasphemer who mocks anything called God. Nor will God have two temples,as in one to built now for the anti-Christ and one in the near future described by Ezekiel. Even those Jews preparing for the re-institution of sacrifices have said they are awaiting the Messiah to build it. They rely on Zech. 612. They are not wrong.

Consider the following:

Daniel speaks of a "wing of the temple". This would also translate as "border". I say this is the Wailing Wall. But what about Paul saying "he sitteth in the temple of God..."? Two things here. Paul is not speaking of a location but the manner of how he does something. Also it is a virtual certainty Paul was dictating his letter and the timing, voice and overall expression doesn't show through to a 21st century reader of obsolete Greek translated to obsolete English and then into our current literary skills.  It is more likely that as Paul spoke he had noticeable pauses and emphasis. I picture him slowing down and perhaps even holding back a tear as he said, "so that he...as God sits in the temple of God...shows himself that he is God.

Now we are told in Revelation that there will be an image that lives and speaks. What was spoken by Daniel, Jesus, Paul and John can be fulfilled in one event.  If someone were to mockingly appear in a short clip made in a studio set up to look like the Holy Place, well.......

Jerusalem_wall_001_copy.jpg

(forgive my meager attempts at artistic liberties, best I could do)

Edited by Uriah

This act of desecration will bring about the final judgment of God. In Rev. ch. 8 we see the anger of the almighty revealed in a stoning  from above. "as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea"

Asteroid-DA14-012.jpg

bigsur0.jpg

strike ejection.png

Edited by Uriah

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Wormwood I have heard said, is supposed to strike the world someplace in the middle-east. Fairly soon. It would be very hot due to the flight thru the earth's atmoshphere.