Uriah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Everything you have posted is very interesting, Uriah- I guess I'm just a lot more curious and driven to know how the antichrist will integrate the mark- what it could be, will we recognize it when it happens, is it something we are/aren't expecting, etc.- 

I have to be honest- with as much detail and thought that you have given into the majority of your posts in this particular forum, I'm surprised that the whole possibility of A.I. or rDNA didn't pique your interest much considering the nefarious ways that it could be used in the future- even Elon Musk is disturbed by the possibilities, lol. 

Truly, no offense meant when I say that- I guess it just surprises me when a lot of people consider it to be a 'chip implant', or something right along those lines without looking deeper at it...people are pretty much against the very idea of a 'chip implant' for the very reason of the whole '666' business that we've all heard about our entire lives, even non-believers, I guess I find it surprising that if something new comes down the pike (such as the whole rDNA) business, it doesn't raise any alarms (like it does with me, lol)....or, not a whole lot of alarms at least, lol. 

Just another opinion- ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59

After looking into it more deeply, I find it to be more consistent with the implantable chip. Here is why:

I referred to the text. The word used for "mark" is charagma. This, having to do with a scratch or etching. The word is derived from "charax" defined as-

a pale or stake, a palisade, a palisade or rampart, pales between which earth, stones, trees, and timbers are heaped and packed together.

Nowadays we use special material between layers of dirt for ramps, in ancient times they used what is seen below. This is why we also see the word "trench" associated with the lexicon entry-the area between the protruding wood. Thus these wooden "bumps" would have the appearance of the chip we are now familiar with, under one's skin. Also somewhere else I saw it reference "to prick, as with a thorn". Trying to find it again.

The chip is readily available and is used for animal ID. The cost of said chips vs repeated genetic scanning  would make the choice easy.

Chestnut-Pale-Fences.jpg

Chestnut pales fencing

Edited by Uriah

From Strong's Concordance:

xáragma – properly, an engraving (etching); (figuratively) a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.

Ok, I don't agree with you but that's no big deal- I'm thinking that we can make something 'look like' just about anything (the sticks tied together resembling a 'chip' under the skin), and as far as 'to prick, as with a thorn', that could also denote something sharp...like a needle, as in an injection- which, to my understanding, is the way that rDNA would be implanted. I keep thinking that sharing DNA would most definitely give "irrefutable connection between parties", in this case, mankind and the antichrist. Why would you think genetic scanning would need to be repeated, any more than scanning a chip? Something could be coded into the rDNA that could be scannable, don't you think? I guess the biggest issue I would have here, is this: everyone is expecting a chip..forehead...right hand. Don't you think just about everyone would be completely alarmed if 'big brother' were to come at people, insisting that they take a chip implant? 

I know, I'm arguing the point- well, not 'arguing' so much, as stating where I'm coming from. What about this: those who have the mark are basically looking for death, but it 'flees from them', and they are unable to die. Couldn't that be a result of genetic manipulation, something else being added into the genetic code that doesn't belong there? It just seems that the possibilities with this type of situation fit in to various things in the book of Revelation, that make no sense otherwise, but actually is plausible when looked at with the rDNA/A.I. scenario. 

Sorry, Uriah- I just feel like this is something that could be important, which is why I keep bringing it up, lol. 

Yes a needle would be used once in either case. The bump under the skin is a VERY close match with the wording. AND such a system is already in use with animals. If a one time genetic test is done, people would need to prove it every time. Our current system IS set up for chip reading. Moreover, putting it one one's forehead WILL make one bow to the image on the screen. 

As to Rev.9:6 about "death will flee from them", it simply means it is not a FATAL sting but one suffers its effects so severely that they wish they would die. (like my sister on chemo) 

Revelation 9:1-6 "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a start that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them." 

From what I'm reading here, it states that the sting of these locust are horrific, but that they are not allowed to kill those who don't have the seal of God on their foreheads, but only to torture them for five months. It states that these people would seek death, but it would elude them. The Greek word for 'elude'(διαφεύγω) means the same thing as the English translation...to escape, evade- it would seem to me that if a person were seeking death, and in effect wanting to do away with themselves, they would manage to do so...if they had a mind to do that thing. Unless...death itself was evading them, and the ability to die was completely out of their reach. I don't think it has to do with 'wishing' they could die. I think it has to do with an actual, inability to die, because death..is eluding them. Literally. 

Hmmm, kind of sounding like people are given immortality by genetic manipulation in the scenario yo

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hmmm, kind of sounding like people are given immortality by genetic manipulation in the scenario yo

Maybe not permanently, but there are those who are seriously working on extending life, merging humans with A.I., it's some seriously strange business- these aren't 'kooks', either- they are highly educated and respected individuals- go to Forbes dot com and look up "meet these incredible women advancing a.i. research" -

There are many, many legit scientists, etc. who are working hard with rDNA searching for ways to extend life beyond the normal, expected 80 years or so. With things like this moving ahead at a rapid pace, who can say what sort of side effects could result from it? I mean, we're talking about synthetic DNA that has been..created, and coded according to the 'creator's' specification being added to human DNA, where once in the body it replicates...who can say what sort of things could happen with something like this? It isn't so hard to believe that somehow, changes to normal human DNA could result in the ability of not being able to terminate the 'host' somehow- there is just so much that we don't know, and we with our tiny little minds believe that if we can't explain it, or make sense of it, somehow, that it can't be possible. 

I can't help but think that we have a 'host of witnesses' watching the coming's and going's of man, and tittering to themselves at our naiveté, lol. 

Uriah, let me add this: the reason I am posting all of this in your forum is because of how deeply you seem to be delving, discovering things- I'm absolutely no sensationalist, you won't catch me reading The National Enquirer in line at the supermarket and believing everything, just because it's the written word. I cringe at the thought of being titillated, I'm not looking to be 'shocked' or 'thrilled' with the latest in...well, tinfoil-hat'ism. I've just been watching, and reading, and researching, and comparing...and I will be the first to admit I'm no genius, but I'm certainly no slouch, either. And honestly, I'm seeing some 'writing on the wall'. 

Edited by Mystic_Pizza

8 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Maybe not permanently, but there are those who are seriously working on extending life, merging humans with A.I., it's some seriously strange business- these aren't 'kooks', either- they are highly educated and respected individuals- go to Forbes dot com and look up "meet these incredible women advancing a.i. research" -

There are many, many legit scientists, etc. who are working hard with rDNA searching for ways to extend life beyond the normal, expected 80 years or so. With things like this moving ahead at a rapid pace, who can say what sort of side effects could result from it? I mean, we're talking about synthetic DNA that has been..created, and coded according to the 'creator's' specification being added to human DNA, where once in the body it replicates...who can say what sort of things could happen with something like this? It isn't so hard to believe that somehow, changes to normal human DNA could result in the ability of not being able to terminate the 'host' somehow- there is just so much that we don't know, and we with our tiny little minds believe that if we can't explain it, or make sense of it, somehow, that it can't be possible. 

I can't help but think that we have a 'host of witnesses' watching the coming's and going's of man, and tittering to themselves at our naiveté, lol. 

Uriah, let me add this: the reason I am posting all of this in your forum is because of how deeply you seem to be delving, discovering things- I'm absolutely no sensationalist, you won't catch me reading The National Enquirer in line at the supermarket and believing everything, just because it's the written word. I cringe at the thought of being titillated, I'm not looking to be 'shocked' or 'thrilled' with the latest in...well, tinfoil-hat'ism. I've just been watching, and reading, and researching, and comparing...and I will be the first to admit I'm no genius, but I'm certainly no slouch, either. And honestly, I'm seeing some 'writing on the wall'. 

Fair enough, my friend. I am watching and waiting with you.

• Thumbs Up 1