Quasar93

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

It is going to happen son .... make certain that you are ready if it comes before you die

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

14 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

It is going to happen son .... make certain that you are ready if it comes before you die

Sorry to say that this rapture theory is false. I will write why it is false and dangerous. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/23/1978

I don't understand why people say you need to be ready for a rapture...If the rapture means that you are just going to fly away before the Tribulation hits.  

If you are saying we need to be true Christians and live each day to God then I agree, but we better be doing that anyway regardless, right.  

Looks to me like watching and being ready would apply more to the fact that people need to be ready to withstand in those days.  We need to put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh or our own mortal lives.  We need to be prepared to not take the mark of the best and starve and watch our family starve if need be...we need to be prepared to be beaten, tortured, and killed if need be.  We need to walk in the Spirit and have our mind set on things above knowing that whatever happens to us on this earth is nothing compared to the glory that we will receive in the end.  

Again everyone should be preparing and ready, regardless of whether we live or die before the end of times, or whenever the rapture may be.  We need to live each day like it is our last.  

Well that's just my thoughts on it, anyhow. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 hour ago, IvyRose said:

I don't understand why people say you need to be ready for a rapture...If the rapture means that you are just going to fly away before the Tribulation hits.  

If you are saying we need to be true Christians and live each day to God then I agree, but we better be doing that anyway regardless, right.  

Looks to me like watching and being ready would apply more to the fact that people need to be ready to withstand in those days.  We need to put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh or our own mortal lives.  We need to be prepared to not take the mark of the best and starve and watch our family starve if need be...we need to be prepared to be beaten, tortured, and killed if need be.  We need to walk in the Spirit and have our mind set on things above knowing that whatever happens to us on this earth is nothing compared to the glory that we will receive in the end.  

Again everyone should be preparing and ready, regardless of whether we live or die before the end of times, or whenever the rapture may be.  We need to live each day like it is our last.  

Well that's just my thoughts on it, anyhow. 

My sister follow your bible. Follow Jesus and His apostles. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/23/1978

Amen...I agree. 

Gob bless you:)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Yep, the overwhelming preponderance of the evidence in the Bible supports and confirms the pretribulation view. The "catching away" or Rapture, is a perfect symbolic picture of the historical Jewish wedding also. If you study everything that occurs and the timing of everything, our preparation, treatment and departure is exactly like a Jewish wedding. 

Further, whom severely beats their bride up and subjects her to all Hell before the marriage?

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Further, whom severely beats their bride up and subjects her to all Hell before the marriage?

The same one who had His Son bear the penalty of our sins on the cross??

• Thumbs Up 1