• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, patty floweers said:

Basically a seer is a prophet who "sees" with visions and dreams. Now the soothsayers and fortune tellers are not of God and the bible warns to stay away from them because they operate under an unknown spirit.

Thank you for pointing out the outline  as in the scripture verses.  Do you believe there are men today who are prophets and who can interpret visions and dreams of others, like in the days of Daniel ?.  You can PM me with the answer if you so choose or you can state it here.  thanks.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

Absolutely. Experienced it first hand in my life years ago in a church I went to visit and the guest speaker was a prophet and he called me out by my name, what town I was from, who my dentist was and how much I recently paid to have a filling replaced......

This church was in OKC....never been there in my life and the Holy Spirit told me to go...(I heard an advertisement on the radio about this person being there)....so there was no way this person knew me....nor did anyone in that church know me....but he gave me a prophetic word and over the years it all came to pass as he had spoken it.....

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

BTW....I saw the dream and the interpretation....this member is very anointed in this gift.....and most "gifts" from the Holy Spirit will always relate biblically....that's what they are supposed to do.... encourage, instruct and teach others what God is trying to show them in their life. 

I want to encourage you to always pray about a word or interpretation before trusting it....and I also wanted to share that he has interpreted for me as well and is was correct.

God Bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

exclaim on head 245.jpgthat all I have to say about this....

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 12/17/2017 at 7:00 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I could see a poor skinny starving man in my closet.   as I looked closer his stomach started to swell and turn gray.

THEN it turned into this humongous machine that had sharp massive teeth.   under each of its eyes were two stripes ,  yellow and red one

it began to really open its mouth large and I could see it was filled with fire inside.   THEN I snapped up , woke up.   it was odd.

But what is it , why did it start out as a poor starving man and then just its belly grew and it turned grey and then into that huge destroying machine.

I have a feeling the red and yellow stripes under both its eyes mean something as well.  

Ok, now take this seriously. When the Lord sends you dreams He is speaking to you prophetically (Numbers 12:6, Jeremiah 23:28), and these dreams have all the tell-tale signs of being sent from Him. They have not faded from your memory like ordinary dreams, nor do ordinary dreams get brought back to your memory during a discussion with other believers. And when the Lord speaks prophetically it often comes with a warning, as they do here.

The meaning of your third dream is as follows:

- The poor skinny man is you, in an advanced state of starvation from the true word of God. Again, this references to what was presumably happening to you as a result of the rotten fruit you saw being offered in worldly churches in your first dream.
- That he is “in my closet” means that what the spiritual starvation creates in you (the machine) is something that could damage your reputation. The expression that someone had “skeletons in their closet” was used to describe that there were undisclosed facts about them which, if revealed, could damage how people perceived them. It evokes the idea of someone having a (presumedly human) corpse concealed in their home so long that it eventually decomposes. Skeletons "in your closet" may be a play on words here because you clearly see yourself as “skinny” and "starving." 
- That your stomach starts to swell and turn grey are symptoms of not just advanced starvation, but a particular kind of starvation where the victim is getting plenty of food, but with no protein in it. In other words, you were hearing plenty of preaching and thus receiving plenty of spiritual “food,” yet starving to death because there was (again) no true spiritual life or vitality in it. This condition is called Kwashiorkor, and it is what causes the bellies of starving children to swell up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor.
- That the belly turns grey is another symptom of the vitamin deficiency caused by starvation. According to the wiki on starvation, “Vitamin deficiency is also a common result of starvation, often leading to anemia,” and anemia is one of the leading causes for skin to turn grey https://www.healthline.com/health/gray-skin#causes.
- Now, here is where the starvation threatened to have negative effects on your behavior. Please keep in mind that this dream was given to you a long time ago, and you may have dealt with this properly. You also may not have. I am simply telling you that this is where you were vulnerable to reacting in a way that was not of God.
- The stomach is what scripture refers to as our “bowels,” sometimes translated as “affections,” and in this case yours turns into a machine; a destructive machine with “sharp teeth.” And the imagery of teeth is used in scripture of believers potentially “biting and devouring” one another (Galatians 5:15). 
- The yellow and red stripes under the eyes are in all likelihood symbolic of the war paint used by American Indians. All such marks on their faces carried spiritual meaning, and much of it referenced their "spirit guides" (i.e. demons). Under the eyes means that demons would be causing you to see things the way they see them, and react accordingly. According to one Indian website, “Red color symbolizes war, blood, strength, energy, power and success in war,” and “Yellow color symbolizes the color of death… and that the wearer… was heroic and willing to fight to the death.” https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/native-american-culture/war-paint.htm. Now don't take those things as a compliment here. In this context, it’s not. That the man’s belly had morphed into a machine meant it would attack and bring (spiritual) death to others indiscriminately. As I was saying in the second interpretation, believers have to be discriminating in recognizing those who are part of Christ’s body and those who are not. His true disciples can come from all different spiritual backgrounds on their way to finding the truth, though they will gravitate towards the truth no matter where they start from, which is why indiscriminately declaring war automatically on others simply because they are from a particular Christian background can be a big mistake.
- The scariest part is in how, when the machine opens its mouth (i.e. speaks), it is filled with fire. Fire in its mouth here is a reference to the tongue being set on fire of Hell (James 3:6). Note James' teaching was that “wisdom” which engenders strife among the brethren is “earthly, soulish, and demonic.” (James 3:15. The specific Greek word used there is where we get our English word “demonic” from).

The last dream is a little scary, but I know you, and I have noticed how many of your posts are very caring and loving towards others. This is what the Lord desires from you. He wants you to overcome the effects of the spiritual starvation you experienced earlier in life, and continue to seek Him for true spiritual food with life-giving power in it. He also wants you to always see things from His perspective when it comes to judging others, and remain on guard against what the enemy wants to make of you. He wants to use you to generate strife and hatred, whereas the Lord wants you to speak only words that are sown in peace (James 3:17-18).

If you’d like, I can discuss any of these matters with you in private any time you'd like, so please just let me know. I’d be more than glad to offer any advice or encouragement I can give you when things get tough. And as I said before, I know how it is.     

Edited by Hidden In Him

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

23 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Ok, now take this seriously. When the Lord sends you dreams He is speaking to you prophetically (Numbers 12:6, Jeremiah 23:28), and these dreams have all the tell-tale signs of being sent from Him. They have not faded from your memory like ordinary dreams, nor do ordinary dreams get brought back to your memory during a discussion with other believers. And when the Lord speaks prophetically it often comes with a warning, as they do here.

The meaning of your third dream is as follows:

- The poor skinny man is you, in an advanced state of starvation from the true word of God. Again, this references to what was presumably happening to you as a result of the rotten fruit you saw being offered in worldly churches in your first dream.
- That he is “in my closet” means that what the spiritual starvation creates in you (the machine) is something that could damage your reputation. The expression that someone had “skeletons in their closet” was used to describe that there were undisclosed facts about them which, if revealed, could damage how people perceived them. It evokes the idea of someone having a (presumedly human) corpse concealed in their home so long that it eventually decomposes. Skeletons "in your closet" may be a play on words here because you clearly see yourself as “skinny” and "starving." 
- That your stomach starts to swell and turn grey are symptoms of not just advanced starvation, but a particular kind of starvation where the victim is getting plenty of food, but with no protein in it. In other words, you were hearing plenty of preaching and thus receiving plenty of spiritual “food,” yet starving to death because there was (again) no true spiritual life or vitality in it. This condition is called Kwashiorkor, and it is what causes the bellies of starving children to swell up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor.
- That the belly turns grey is another symptom of the vitamin deficiency caused by starvation. According to the wiki on starvation, “Vitamin deficiency is also a common result of starvation, often leading to anemia,” and anemia is one of the leading causes for skin to turn grey https://www.healthline.com/health/gray-skin#causes.
- Now, here is where the starvation threatened to have negative effects on your behavior. Please keep in mind that this dream was given to you a long time ago, and you may have dealt with this properly. You also may not have. I am simply telling you that this is where you were vulnerable to reacting in a way that was not of God.
- The stomach is what scripture refers to as our “bowels,” sometimes translated as “affections,” and in this case yours turns into a machine; a destructive machine with “sharp teeth.” And the imagery of teeth is used in scripture of believers potentially “biting and devouring” one another (Galatians 5:15). 
- The yellow and red stripes under the eyes are in all likelihood symbolic of the war paint used by American Indians. All such marks on their faces carried spiritual meaning, and much of it referenced their "spirit guides" (i.e. demons). Under the eyes means that demons would be causing you to see things the way they see them, and react accordingly. According to one Indian website, “Red color symbolizes war, blood, strength, energy, power and success in war,” and “Yellow color symbolizes the color of death… and that the wearer… was heroic and willing to fight to the death.” https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/native-american-culture/war-paint.htm. Now don't take those things as a compliment here. In this context, it’s not. That the man’s belly had morphed into a machine meant it would attack and bring (spiritual) death to others indiscriminately. As I was saying in the second interpretation, believers have to be discriminating in recognizing those who are part of Christ’s body and those who are not. His true disciples can come from all different spiritual backgrounds on their way to finding the truth, though they will gravitate towards the truth no matter where they start from, which is why indiscriminately declaring war automatically on others simply because they are from a particular Christian background can be a big mistake.
- The scariest part is in how, when the machine opens its mouth (i.e. speaks), it is filled with fire. Fire in its mouth here is a reference to the tongue being set on fire of Hell (James 3:6). Note James' teaching was that “wisdom” which engenders strife among the brethren is “earthly, soulish, and demonic.” (James 3:15. The specific Greek word used there is where we get our English word “demonic” from).

The last dream is a little scary, but I know you, and I have noticed how many of your posts are very caring and loving towards others. This is what the Lord desires from you. He wants you to overcome the effects of the spiritual starvation you experienced earlier in life, and continue to seek Him for true spiritual food with life-giving power in it. He also wants you to always see things from His perspective when it comes to judging others, and remain on guard against what the enemy wants to make of you. He wants to use you to generate strife and hatred, whereas the Lord wants you to speak only words that are sown in peace (James 3:17-18).

If you’d like, I can discuss any of these matters with you in private any time you'd like, so please just let me know. I’d be more than glad to offer any advice or encouragement I can give you when things get tough. And as I said before, I know how it is.     

Now for the rest of the story.   that dream I had about the poor man , starving  and then becoming  a great large machine  .    I had it before I came to Christ .

I had it in Pennsylvania.     At the time I was visiting my girlfriends church ,  and I had actually committed adultery with her against her husband.

SHE had left her husband for me .    We had moved to Pennsylvania and were playing church .    And yes ,  looking back the sermons were not good

and it was so odd that not a one in the congregation , not the pastor which was her brother n law.  NOT a one was warning us we were in adultery.

They would have remarried us both .   SO I sure can see where that dream in fact was showing the poor state I was in and the lack of spiritual food they fed us both .

By the grace of GOD we split up.   I moved back home ,  was still a filthy thing by all means

and close to two years later ,  On may thirtieth ,  of two thousand and SIX,  GOD HIMSELF pulled me to HIM and everything changed .  A whole new heart

I know I did not say that was before hand .     I never thought too.    the other dream about the the being pulled into space and seeing that fruit

and then eating it and going back down into the churches.   I had that one too,   BEFORE I came to Christ , and at that time I too was visting a church

of my girl friend,  but it too had horrendous doctrines .     WOW.         What wonderful warnings the LORD was showng me .

TOOK him to GET the JOB done though.     HE was the one who pulled me out and a whole new heart was given MAY thirtieth of two thousand six.

Amazing aint it .  And he put me in THE BIBLE ONLY from that time onward.     AMAZING  . 

Just thought you would like to know that.    Those two dreams were BEFORE my rebirth.   BUT THE ONE dream about being pulled up into space

and seeing ALL those planets in perfect alignment ,   That was after my conversion.    AND it shows me WHAT GOD HIMSELF DID FOR ME .

AFTER he converted me .     NOW all the dreams make perfect sense .   Be blessed hidden in HIM.   and praise the LORD . 

• Loved it! 1

20 hours ago, enoob57 said:

exclaim on head 245.jpgthat all I have to say about this....

Stephen,    how many times I got to keep telling you,  YOU scaring the children ,  heck I think the cat ran and hit on this picture .

37 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now for the rest of the story.   that dream I had about the poor man , starving  and then becoming  a great large machine  .    I had it before I came to Christ .

I had it in Pennsylvania.     At the time I was visiting my girlfriends church ,  and I had actually committed adultery with her against her husband.

SHE had left her husband for me .    We had moved to Pennsylvania and were playing church .    And yes ,  looking back the sermons were not good

and it was so odd that not a one in the congregation , not the pastor which was her brother n law.  NOT a one was warning us we were in adultery.

They would have remarried us both .   SO I sure can see where that dream in fact was showing the poor state I was in and the lack of spiritual food they fed us both .

By the grace of GOD we split up.   I moved back home ,  was still a filthy thing by all means

and close to two years later ,  On may thirtieth ,  of two thousand and SIX,  GOD HIMSELF pulled me to HIM and everything changed .  A whole new heart

I know I did not say that was before hand .     I never thought too.    the other dream about the the being pulled into space and seeing that fruit

and then eating it and going back down into the churches.   I had that one too,   BEFORE I came to Christ , and at that time I too was visting a church

of my girl friend,  but it too had horrendous doctrines .     WOW.         What wonderful warnings the LORD was showng me .

TOOK him to GET the JOB done though.     HE was the one who pulled me out and a whole new heart was given MAY thirtieth of two thousand six.

Amazing aint it .  And he put me in THE BIBLE ONLY from that time onward.     AMAZING  . 

Just thought you would like to know that.    Those two dreams were BEFORE my rebirth.   BUT THE ONE dream about being pulled up into space

and seeing ALL those planets in perfect alignment ,   That was after my conversion.    AND it shows me WHAT GOD HIMSELF DID FOR ME .

AFTER he converted me .     NOW all the dreams make perfect sense .   Be blessed hidden in HIM.   and praise the LORD . 

That is amazing. :)

Thanks for the explanation, Friend Of. Timing - and therefore context - has huge bearing on interpretation, so it pays to mention stuff like that too.

Just a heads up in case there's a next time. ;)  

God bless.

1 minute ago, Hidden In Him said:

That is amazing. :)

Thanks for the explanation, Friend Of. Timing - and therefore context - has huge bearing on interpretation, so it pays to mention stuff like that too.

Just a heads up in case there's a next time. ;)  

God bless.

Here is a dream I just remembered.   It was shortly after I had been drawn to Christ .

I was walking along a beach and looked out into the ocean .    I could see into the  Waters and their was a massive treasure in the water .

The treasure  went up into the sky and the clouds then rained it down unto the ground .   I was going around picking up the golden pieces

In the mud and every time I cleaned one off it had the number TWO on it .   This was not about money nor the love of it .    This was a genuine real treasure .

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This was not about money nor the love of it .

No, it was not. :)

I'll try and get to it when I have some time, maybe later in the week hopefully.

God bless!