Was Mankind Made To Be Vegan?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

The doctrine of the Antichrist/Maitreya is to have us only eat fruits, vegetables and nuts. The tax revenue for His one world government will be the carbon tax. This includes heavy taxation on the methane footprint in meat production. He says steak will become a luxury item for the rich. I am always leery that the vegan teaching is coming from the Buddhist mindset.

Edited by Scott Free

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

28 minutes ago, Cletus said:

If you read enough of my posts concerning the tithe you would know i do care very much for the hungry... because I used to be one of them.  I will give my tithe to a storehouse before i give it to a church.   and if you read enough of my posts you will know I have given years of my life to ministry of feeding and providing to the poor.   I am also very far from being rich, not that that matters or has anything to do with anything outside of being a stereotype. 

Please do not post judgmental comments on people you know nothing about, or anyone really.  even more please do not post comments that are stereotypical either, there is nothing wrong with being rich. 

I am very rich compared to MOST people in the world.  Again you miss my point.   But then again, you don't want further clarification either.  My question is then, why do you keep posting?  I am confused.

17 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Colossians 2:16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. 18 Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God.

20 If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— 21 “Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch” 22 (referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to human precepts and teachings? 23 These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh.

God bless

Thou shalt not kill.  

• Oy Vey! 1

7 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

The doctrine of the Antichrist/Maitreya is to have us only eat fruits, vegetables and nuts. The tax revenue for His one world government will be the carbon tax. This includes heavy taxation on the methane footprint in meat production. He says steak will become a luxury item for the rich. I am always leery that the vegan teaching is coming from the Buddhist mindset.

Really need Biblical reference for such an outrageous statement as your first one.  Especially considering the references of not eating meat, in the book of Daniel and in Genesis at the creation of man.  So at least one verse to support your statement please.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

7 minutes ago, artsylady said:

So at least one verse to support your statement please.

I am simple stating that adhering to the vegan doctrine for the purposes of spiritual or global cleansing has its roots in the counterfeit messiah.  

6 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I am simple stating that adhering to the vegan doctrine for the purposes of spiritual or global cleansing has its roots in the counterfeit messiah.  

So people need to eat meat to stay Christian?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

are you serious stating that all the temple sacrifices, as specified by God, was contravening one of the 10 commandments may by God himself?

I am assuming you are referring to killing animals by saying Thou shalt not kill.

I was making a point.

I am saying it's a matter of hermeneutics. 

The Bible condoned slavery.

The Bible condoned polygamy.

The Bible gave verses not to eat lobster.

Today...... factory farms have some of God's creatures confined their entire lives in a small cage so they can't do anything but stand and lie down.  For others their babies are taken and killed immediately.  Male baby chicks are ground alive.   Dairy cows of today can barely walk with their udders so full of milk due to hormones.  Their babies are taken away as the mother cow cries for days.   The babies are killed days later.  This is touching the surface and the reason people are becoming vegan.   I could actually go on and on, but already some will be getting defensive about the truth that I am speaking of.   Meanwhile, remember the story of God allowing Balaams donkey speaking to him about beating him?   Has the love grown cold?  Can you look at the reality of todays farms and typical practises?  If Jesus Would Jesus was walking the earth today, would he stand alongside someone at a factory throwing live baby chicks into a grinder?  There used to be a song "God sees the little sparrow fall".   

I know it's uncomfortable to think about and some will refuse, but it's the reality of what is happening.  Maybe some will decidedly open their eyes to the horrors and find compassion.  Personally I think Christians should be leading the way.

Please go back and reread and stop being so defensive.  You are not understanding, reading too quickly and jumping to wrong conclusions.

Where does the Bible say the anti Christ and followers will refrain from eating meat?  Stop making things up.  You know that's not true, not matter how you word it.

With that I'm done for now.   We are to exercise wisdom.  I hope people can understand that things have changed since bible times in reference to our treatment of animals.

Edited by artsylady

Just now, maryjayne said:

I am the wife of a farmer, the daughter in law of a farmer, all my husband family run dairy or sheep farms. i am surrounded by farms and farmers. Farms as far as i can walk or drive.

Generations of farmers who care for their flocks and herds and pigs, and fowls. Who go out 7 days a week, in all weather to care for them. Farmers who travel miles, by foot, in deep snow drifts to carry feed and rescue their animals and fowls and make sure they have water.

My husband has personally helped sheep to give birth. Sheep who know his voice and come up to greet him afterwards as they remember the man who came and helped them in their time of need - oh yes, sheep feel some pain in giving birth.

I have personally raised sheep by bottle, staying up nights to feed and raise the cade lambs.

I think you could say I know a bit about farming and get fed up with people telling us all farmers are cruel. You know nothing about it, just offer sweeping generalizations, in many areas, thats all you can come up with.

I grew up on a farm.  I had a friend with a dairy farm.  I know what happens.  I turned a blind eye as a kid.  It was just what was done.  You are only feeding those animals to kill them.  If you are on a factory farm, you KNOW what a dairy cows udders and like.  You know they cry for their babies for day.

I can see why you are defensive as your livelihood depends on it.  There are many former animal farmers who are changing their minds.  Maybe God is calling you to also.  ??

Do you understand what I mean about hermeneutics?

"The bible does not say that all those refraining from meat are followers of the antichrist, but that it is one of the things the antichrist will demand from those who follow him. "

Where does it say such a thing?  Please!