• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, Butero said:

and they could suddenly reveal there is some kind of extraterrestrial threat

Yes that would be a greet manipulative ploy.

but I can see how it could become a problem to the gullible if it is done right.

I think the great delusion involves a lot of people caught up in having being unaware-put to asleep-unconscious

reminds me of the virgin who kept their candles lit with oil while the others did not and then it was to late for those unprepared.

It is nothing but science-fiction to me

I wish it were so, to, but I am not convinced it is only science fiction.

We are being slowly prepared-introduced slowly to- new  things like the chip, for something, that will be quite different from what we know now.

If anything its good to be prepared and watch and contemplate the divers possibilities of the opponents next possible play -move-

There are always factual clues that lead to truth and those that lead to lies, aligning our selves and our lives to Gods Word and his plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus is our blue print to survival.

Edited by 1to3

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Butero said:

Everything you said makes sense, but wouldn't it work better if the government kept the program going and made it a priority, and made out like sightings are on the rise?  Shouldn't they be doing things to make us worry that something must be going on because they are spending so much to this day on this program?  With them ending the program, it comes across to me like they decided it didn't really matter.  If I am masterminding a deception like that, I am making it appear the program is on-going, and the information leaked out.  I would be leaking information about lizard people working with scientists at Area 51, and warnings there is a threat from a different race of reptile men from a different planet.  I make out like it is terrible this got out, and it is a risk to national security.  I don't say the program ended several years ago.  

It is likely that the government will use extraterrestrials to inspire fear so that they can offer up "policies" meant to protect us from them. Americans would be willing to accept policies and actions from the government that would be considered tyrannical in any other context.  But in the name of protection and security, we are more willing to give up our freedoms.   I bet they will even manufacture alien spacecraft and extraterrestrial life and show them landing on the White House lawn all part of a grand illusion.

Other governments will follow suit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/20/2017 at 6:22 AM, other one said:

I do believe is part of the great end time deception; where the angelic followers of Satan are portrayed to be ET's who came here long ago and changed the dna of what was here and created humans..(funny they never talk about where what they changed came from)..        You can hear of this craziness on late night radio and in the TV shows that you mention Shiloh....  Coast to Coast AM radio program has spent decades setting up millions of people for this deception.       The theories are  crazy, but there is good reason for the crazy theories from the dark side's position....    Having worked nights and listened in on early morning radio listening to the UFO disclosure people, it's a little spooky to think of how many people will fall for it when they show up on the White House lawn.......    when the beast rises from the Abyss.

Little green men from Mars do not exist, but fallen angels do.  

Couldn't agree more. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Huffington post survey shows about half of Americans believe ET's exist. If you are in the loup of the reporting people you would hear thar sightings have increased.  Cattle mutilation are way up....  but the msm doesn't talk about that at all.  

Just depends on where you look for news.  If you want to know about UFO news read UFO organizations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

sMVzbGx.jpg

Blessings,

-Ed