Why is Katelyn dying?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My 27-year-old daughter is dying of cancer. She is at stage 4. I just don't understand why God would take such a beautiful woman off this earth. She is a good girl, a faithful child of His. Katelyn is loving and kind, wanting to put everyone else ahead of herself. She talks about the Lord constantly, and makes sure that everyone knows that she is a Christian by her actions. She is way too cool!!

If Katelyn dies, I will not blame God. Everyone has a time to die.

If she dies, then the Lord needs her in heaven more than we need her on earth.

Anyone who knows Katelyn is exceedingly blessed.

Edited by Cindy Lynn
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

51 minutes ago, Cindy Lynn said:

My 27-year-old daughter is dying of cancer. She is at stage 4. I just don't understand why God would take such a beautiful woman off this earth. She is a good girl, a faithful child of His. Katelyn is loving and kind, wanting to put everyone else ahead of herself. She talks about the Lord constantly, and makes sure that everyone knows that she is a Christian by her actions. She is way too cool!!

If Katelyn dies, I will not blame God. Everyone has a time to die.

If she dies, then the Lord needs her in heaven more than we need her on earth.

Anyone who knows Katelyn is exceedingly blessed.

My heart goes out to you. I know you must be brokenhearted. It is very good that she is a born again believer in Jesus Christ. She will go to be with Him when she takes her last breath. Many believers are very anxious because their loved ones do not know Jesus Christ and they fear for what will happen to them after they die. You will see Katelyn when you die because you are a born again Christian. You will have eternity to spend with her. We are only pilgrims on this earth and our real home is in heaven with Jesus. We grieve because we no longer have that person with us on this earth but that is only temporary. God will be with you during these difficult times if you ask Him. He will comfort you and He will give you strength.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Cindy Lynn, I'm so sorry about Katelyn.  You describe her as such a beautiful woman of God.  Maybe if it's any comfort to you, God needs her up in heaven.  I heard of a story where a woman was shown someone's daughter who passed away at 13 yrs old.  She was taken because God chose her to lead the youth up in heaven in preparation for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.  She was known for her leadership and compassion for others while here on earth.  Maybe your daughter has a similar assignment from God.  May the Holy Spirit comfort you in this time and know that one day we will all be together and will never have to shed another tear.  We will be with our Amazing,Almighty Father and our loved ones FOREVER!  PTL!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 hours ago, Cindy Lynn said:

My 27-year-old daughter is dying of cancer. She is at stage 4. I just don't understand why God would take such a beautiful woman off this earth.

I understand this is sad. But why would you expect that she is going to die?!

Do you not believe that God wants her to live for His glory? Or do you really think that God wants that an evil pestilence takes your children?

I want to believe that God desires her to overcome this, and for His glory. But my faith alone cannot do it, and if people expects death, then death will surely come.

But if you believe in life, then surely, I say to you that life is coming to her. Just believe.

"Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”" - John 11:40

19 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I understand this is sad. But why would you expect that she is going to die?!

Do you not believe that God wants her to live for His glory? Or do you really think that God wants that an evil pestilence takes your children?

I want to believe that God desires her to overcome this, and for His glory. But my faith alone cannot do it, and if people expects death, then death will surely come.

But if you believe in life, then surely, I say to you that life is coming to her. Just believe.

"Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”" - John 11:40

Sometimes God heals and sometimes He does not heal. People die. Our hope is that they will go to heaven to be with the Lord if He does not heal them. God has a plan for everyone on this earth.

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Sometimes God heals and sometimes He does not heal.

Sorry, missmuffet.

But as children of God I believe we must expect only good things to happen: Is dead?! He will resurrect. Is broken?! He will be fixed. Is sick?! He will be healthy.

The ultimate decision is always done by God, and I'd rather believe in good things to happen. Because that is what the Lord Jesus taught us, to expect good always and to be of good faith.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him,
for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

It is right we all will die, but I want to believe God desires we all die due to high age and not to some pestilence.

But still, if God desires otherwise it will be done and I'll accept it. But I believe I must hope for the best, because I know God desires the best for us.

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" - Luke 18:8

7 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Sorry, missmuffet.

But as children of God I believe we must expect only good things to happen: Is dead?! He will resurrect. Is broken?! He will be fixed. Is sick?! He will be healthy.

The ultimate decision is always done by God, and I'd rather believe in good things to happen. Because that is what the Lord Jesus taught us, to expect good always and to be of good faith.

for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

It is right we all will die, but I want to believe God desires we all die due to high age and not to some pestilence.

But still, if God desires otherwise it will be done and I'll accept it. But I believe I must hope for the best, because I know God desires the best for us.

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" - Luke 18:8

Bad things happen in the life of the Christian. It is just the way of our world and sin. People die at all different ages young and old. Yes, God does heal but only if it is His plan and will.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Bad things happen in the life of the Christian. It is just the way of our world and sin. People die at all different ages young and old. Yes, God does heal but only if it is His plan and will.

"Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief." - Matthew 13:58

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:53 PM, Cindy Lynn said:

My 27-year-old daughter is dying of cancer. She is at stage 4. I just don't understand why God would take such a beautiful woman off this earth....

Because not even the best of us are exempted from the ravages of a fallen world.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 5:11 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Sorry, missmuffet.

Sorry but you are wrong. And your words are no comfort to the children of God. Remember Jobs friends.