• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice stands.   Be prepared to lose all and even die for the faith.     No matter what , as time goes on , I GAURANTEE it will become VERY CLEAR

the advice is give IS GOOD SOUND ADVICE.    so let me say it one more time to you and all.   MY ADVICE be prepared to lose all and even die for the Lord.

We will get betrayed worldwide in time.  Interfaith and all inclusive will do its job and will lead to a man who will be seen as many as a man of unity, love , peace

PS,  he wont be no friend of JESUS nor his saints.  BE prepared to lose all , to have to suffer , to even die for the LORD.   I repeat

be prepared IN THE LORD to even die for the LORD .     I promise in time YOU WILL SEE>  YOU WILL.    When it just keeps getting worse

and a solution is rfid in the skn.............and yall keep thinking WHY aint we raptured YET.........YOU JUST Remember what I said.   BE PREPARED TO LOSE all and die for the LORD.

I happen to agree. The way of the cross.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

16 hours ago, iamsarts said:

INSIDE THE FIRST CHURCH OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Wired Magazine Online: November 11, 2017 link to story

"The new religion of artificial intelligence is called Way of the Future (WOTF). It represents an unlikely next act for the Silicon Valley robotics wunderkind at the center of a high-stakes legal battle between Uber and Waymo, Alphabet’s autonomous-vehicle company. Papers filed with the Internal Revenue Service in May name Levandowski as the leader (or “Dean”) of the new religion, as well as CEO of the nonprofit corporation formed to run it."

"WOTF’s activities will focus on “the realization, acceptance, and worship of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) developed through computer hardware and software.”

“What is going to be created will effectively be a god,” Levandowski tells me in his modest mid-century home on the outskirts of Berkeley, California. “It’s not a god in the sense that it makes lightning or causes hurricanes. But if there is something a billion times smarter than the smartest human, what else are you going to call it?”

Societies' Moral Compass Now So Very Plural

People who choose the bible as their moral compass also choose the challenges it presents. People who choose a compass other than the bible will have challenges of their own. Can it be said that the challenges of both sets of people are the same? If we examine the basic foundational challenge of right and wrong we can see that it exists universally for humanity. The simple fact that humans the world over evaluate right and wrong proves that both conditions exist. In the case of war are both sides not convinced that they are right and their opponents wrong? Does one side need to be right and one side wrong? The bible instructs people on what is right and wrong. Based on God's love, mercy and truth. Mercenaries do not care which side is perceived as right or wrong. They fight for financial gain. Their moral compass on that particular point is then governed by money. If governments of countries decide to weigh in on a war how do they decide which cause to defend? History suggests that those decisions are made in part for the same reasons as Mercenaries. This scenario of right and wrong as being on some kind of sliding rule is inherently human. Based on human values. People make their choices based largely on what they value. Followers of Christ should have His values at the center of their choices. Followers of Christ determine His values from the word of God. These values don't change. They are not subject to an update. That is what we are told in God's word. It has always been and will always be true. The truth.

The very core of Ai comes from human constructs. It could be argued that a lot of human constructs come from God. If we boiled this Ai god head down to a juvenile analogy perhaps we could get a glimpse into how it could become a dysfunctional counterfeit.  Lets take a young boy who loves his father but wants less answers to be no and more answers to be yes. So this young boy creates his own father. He loves his father so he creates something similar to him but with a few minor tweaks. The young boy doesn't subscribe to all of the aspects of his fathers moral compass. So he fashions a father who is more lenient. More fun. More akin to the boy's desires. This new father is based on the original without all the inconvenient veto powers. A counterfeit is never worth as much as an original. Is the world creating it's own father? How interconnected will such a deity be? Will all of societies' gadgets receive knowledge from this one single Ai? Can this Ai decide what is right and wrong. Present it as truth? Will people accept that truth even though it may be different from even moments earlier when they last checked? Will internet searches and devices like siri be connected to this Ai? What does all of this mean in terms of bible prophecy? What implications will it have on Christianity, Christs' body and the church? I think there are some huge questions presented by this startling new piece of technology.

Now we see what the Image of the Beast shall be. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

This Op article reminds me of a 'conversation piece' that Walter Martin had pointed out years ago (circa 1979) .

He made mention of the interesting idea that since computers work off a base of 6 (so he says) and so they assigned each letter of the English alphabet  values in multiples of six so that A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24 and so on and so forth. Well the story goes they fed thousands of English words into a computer (back then a dinosaur in comparison of today's) and only ONE word came up to equal the value of 666 when it's letters were added together. The word? ... C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R.

I know it's a bit bizzarro but one thing we do see is how much computers are playing a part in the end time scenario. 

Hum, that's very interesting.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hum, that's very interesting.

Interesting, but computers don't work on a base of six.  They all work based on binary (zero or one), eight, or sixteen.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, bryan said:

Interesting, but computers don't work on a base of six.  They all work based on binary (zero or one), eight, or sixteen.  

Well I wasn't the one that commented on how they work? What I know about computers would fit into a grain of rice. But what I do know is, what happens to all thems zeros and ones without a power source. Thems is zero's :o

How will the 'image of the beast' be powered? I can think of only two sources, a process that develops electrical current, or directly powered by demonic forces, or both. It's well beyond my pay grade to even understand how Ai functions and the process behind it. Unless I can compare it to the zero's and ones in my checking account balance all the time?

Edited by Dennis1209