• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Yowm said:

I doubt it...

Rev 13:11-16
(11)  Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
(12)  It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
(13)  It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
(14)  and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
(15)  And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
(16)  Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,

The Beast and the False Prophet are not the same entity though. The false prophet's job is to deceive humanity to accept the beast and it's system...it's rules. That is what I gleaned from my research and reading of Revelation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

AI cannot discern what is right or wrong morally according to GOD .    IT will do as those who run it bid it do.  remember IF  AI comes up with the idea

about how to reduce or control population or how to rid the earth of what it deems as dangerous,  which in time will be what the elitist say

well then, the world will just think OH YES its so smart it is right .     I shant think it too long before Sophie and others like her start giving SOLUTOINS on world peace.

YEAH..........................and if you a JESUS ONLY person,  she and all her heed that advice , well lets just say it wont be hugs and kisses for us.

This AI , is just evil mens ways of getting things DONE and saying HEY look it was AI its idea.  WHEN REALLY it was theirs all along .    YEAH let it sink in a bit.

what would happen if they program the bible into the AI as part of its knowledge?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the AI could be the image of the beast..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I've had my suspicions for some time now of 'what', not 'who', the image of the beast that will be worshiped might be. I still think it might be some sort of robotic, or holographic AI clone of the Antichrist. Something along the lines of the image Nebuchadnezzar erected, but this one will be super intelligent and capable of mass murder. The technology is all ready here for such a monster, and that doesn't include any satanic powers given to the image.

Sure am glad I'll be taking the fastest elevator ride up in history, and not see that monstrosity. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, iamsarts said:

The Beast and the False Prophet are not the same entity though. The false prophet's job is to deceive humanity to accept the beast and it's system...it's rules. That is what I gleaned from my research and reading of Revelation.

The false prophets job is to do what ...................exactly.   Now what religion through all inclusive mentatlity is doing just that .   Intefaiht all inclusive for WORLD peace

looks like this entity is already at work.  Using men in high places , in exalted positions of religion , media.  

Believe me the spirit of inquity IS AT WORK.    AI, will just be a tool to help , like media and religions that know not God .   its a tool. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9

32 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've had my suspicions for some time now of 'what', not 'who', the image of the beast that will be worshiped might be. I still think it might be some sort of robotic, or holographic AI clone of the Antichrist. Something along the lines of the image Nebuchadnezzar erected, but this one will be super intelligent and capable of mass murder. The technology is all ready here for such a monster, and that doesn't include any satanic powers given to the image.

Sure am glad I'll be taking the fastest elevator ride up in history, and not see that monstrosity. 

It's not hard to believe right? I mean society, north american anyway, is so lulled by smart gadgets that it simply can't get enough of them. People are so used to new advancements. So bewitched by them that millions of them never ask any questions. Christ admonished his disciples to have nothing to do with this world. We are supposed to take that advice ourselves. Perhaps in the not so distant past that line wasn't so blurry. But in this day and age I think followers of Christ have to pray about how deep our toes can dip into each new body of water the world offers up. There is so much disinformation now, so much propaganda. I really do wonder how big this Ai church will become and how fast? It could make Scientology seem like child's play. I know that Scientology isn't "new" compared to the latest tablet or phone but it is new compared to nearly all other "religions" of the world. This technology has the potential to grow legs and grow them fast. It will probably start out by providing answers to questions that have plagued humanity for centuries. Maybe those answers will be demonstrably true at first. The blind following to start shortly there after. None the less it's creepy.

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My advice stands.   Be prepared to lose all and even die for the faith.     No matter what , as time goes on , I GAURANTEE it will become VERY CLEAR

the advice is give IS GOOD SOUND ADVICE.    so let me say it one more time to you and all.   MY ADVICE be prepared to lose all and even die for the Lord.

We will get betrayed worldwide in time.  Interfaith and all inclusive will do its job and will lead to a man who will be seen as many as a man of unity, love , peace

PS,  he wont be no friend of JESUS nor his saints.  BE prepared to lose all , to have to suffer , to even die for the LORD.   I repeat

be prepared IN THE LORD to even die for the LORD .     I promise in time YOU WILL SEE>  YOU WILL.    When it just keeps getting worse

and a solution is rfid in the skn.............and yall keep thinking WHY aint we raptured YET.........YOU JUST Remember what I said.   BE PREPARED TO LOSE all and die for the LORD.

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The false prophets job is to do what ...................exactly.   Now what religion through all inclusive mentatlity is doing just that .   Intefaiht all inclusive for WORLD peace

looks like this entity is already at work.  Using men in high places , in exalted positions of religion , media.  

Believe me the spirit of inquity IS AT WORK.    AI, will just be a tool to help , like media and religions that know not God .   its a tool. 

I agree and that is what I'm trying to articulate. This Ai will quite possibly play a role in some of the end times prophecies in some way or another. I'm not suggesting, however, that it is the antichrist or the beast or the false prophet. I simply see it as a "tool" that can be used by the dark forces to lull humanity into the new one world system.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, iamsarts said:

I agree and that is what I'm trying to articulate. This Ai will quite possibly play a role in some of the end times prophecies in some way or another. I'm not suggesting, however, that it is the antichrist or the beast or the false prophet. I simply see it as a "tool" that can be used by the dark forces to lull humanity into the new one world system.

OH I know what you meant.  i read what you wrote.   if i had seen you doing any such thing i would have told you NOPE .  you were not saying it is either the beast or false prophet.

what you are speculating about it being used in end time events.  IS TRUE.   this is all part of dark work behind the scenes to get the world to just see mankind as so sophisticated

Ai as its brain child.   and the whole time this AI was not the brain child.   IT JUST SPOKE as MAN PROGRAMMED IT TO,    aint that something.

people get duped all the time.  WHEN AI helps offer the solution , THAT YEAH IT WAS PROGRAMMED, yeah by mankind,  yet people will trust it more

due to they think its NEUTRAL.  it is just real smart and KNOWS the solution.    People never stop and think how easy it is to be deceived , well IF THEY KNOW NOT CHRIST .

and one more thing most don't stop and consider.   IF the command comes round up, kill , do the misson.     humans can stop and reason and say hey wait this is wrong.

NOT A MACHINE ,  it has no heart , it has no compassion.  IF the command is to kill five hundred men.  IT DONT STOP , IT JUST DOES till the five hundred are dead.

Drones don't think , THEY DO , AI don't think IT DOES.   WE have a system ready FOR THE BEAST RIGHT NOW to come against all , and nothing could stop it . 

YEAH we that close to the final climax.   that close .

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Definitely there is a religious (worship), economic (buy and sell), deceptive (performs great signs,), worldwide (all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,), scope to this last day antichrist/false prophet thingy.

I believe this is 'the lie' that will cause many to believe as they have rejected the love of the truth..(

Rev 13:15  And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

2Th 2:10-11
(10)  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11)  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

agreed. It's quite possibly going to be a war of atrician on many fronts.

• Thumbs Up 1