• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, iamsarts said:

It's not hard to believe right? I mean society, north american anyway, is so lulled by smart gadgets that it simply can't get enough of them. People are so used to new advancements. So bewitched by them that millions of them never ask any questions. Christ admonished his disciples to have nothing to do with this world. We are supposed to take that advice ourselves. Perhaps in the not so distant past that line wasn't so blurry. But in this day and age I think followers of Christ have to pray about how deep our toes can dip into each new body of water the world offers up. There is so much disinformation now, so much propaganda. I really do wonder how big this Ai church will become and how fast? It could make Scientology seem like child's play. I know that Scientology isn't "new" compared to the latest tablet or phone but it is new compared to nearly all other "religions" of the world. This technology has the potential to grow legs and grow them fast. It will probably start out by providing answers to questions that have plagued humanity for centuries. Maybe those answers will be demonstrably true at first. The blind following to start shortly there after. None the less it's creepy.

How fast you ask? I'm flabbergasted at the speed of our advancing technology. I'm astounded at how fast the ecumenical movement has taken shape. I'm in awe how fast the players of Ezekiel 38: - 39: have organized and are in place. I'm amazed at the prophecies being fulfilled even as we speak! How fast? A lot faster than I could have even imagined. It seems right now everything is exponentially speeding up, faster than anyone can even keep up with. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

EVER WONDER WHY so many say WHO can make war with it.    LOOK at the system . LOOK at it.

IF they wanted they could destroy whatever comes against them.  they could do it now.   

the more AI and machines are brought in under the guise its for peace and safety and et..................

the masses just soak it up,  NOT realizing , HEY once they got the system ready, it can do major damage and can no man , men , nations stop it.

Machines , AI , drones ,  other devices.    Not to mention get a world tied in this solution,  that if one aint in it , they cant buy or sell.  YOU OWN IT .

this was all prophesied long ago .   WELL < HERE IT IS and WOE WOE WOE a great tribulation is closing in .

Such a system and when once the dragon hands this power unto the beast ...........BAM......................it all begins .   and we right at that time .

and one more hint .   SO few of us can see what is coming ,    while we give warning ,  what are the vast majority of religons , people, churches

prophesying ...............PEACE.    PEACE PEACE we shall have WORLD PEACE.

is this a new pattern.  NOT AT ALL.     WHEN the true prophets of Israel KNEW a JUDGEMENT , a weapon was at the door , they warned

and all the while the overall massive majority were sitting under the false prophets who prophesied what ............PEACE.

YEAH ITS THE SAME PATTERN .   and this is a WORLD WIDE END TIME WEAPON of it all, and yet most gather under false media, false religoins

and the word of the day is ............these wicked things prophesy evil unto the land , away with them,   let us get rid of them.   ITS the same pattern .

ONLY this is IS THE FINAL CLIMAX end time revelation ONE .  and most just hug and embrace the all inclusive mindset , that leads to the SON OF PERDITION

WHO  by ................P    E   A   C   E   shall destroy many.    YEP the mystery of INQUITY IS FAST AT WORK NOW .   

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice stands.   Be prepared to lose all and even die for the faith.     No matter what , as time goes on , I GAURANTEE it will become VERY CLEAR

the advice is give IS GOOD SOUND ADVICE.    so let me say it one more time to you and all.   MY ADVICE be prepared to lose all and even die for the Lord.

We will get betrayed worldwide in time.  Interfaith and all inclusive will do its job and will lead to a man who will be seen as many as a man of unity, love , peace

PS,  he wont be no friend of JESUS nor his saints.  BE prepared to lose all , to have to suffer , to even die for the LORD.   I repeat

be prepared IN THE LORD to even die for the LORD .     I promise in time YOU WILL SEE>  YOU WILL.    When it just keeps getting worse

and a solution is rfid in the skn.............and yall keep thinking WHY aint we raptured YET.........YOU JUST Remember what I said.   BE PREPARED TO LOSE all and die for the LORD.

I'll be glad to discuss this issue with you at our wedding feast while the tribulation is going on below :D  Yep, you guessed it, I'm a pre-tribulationist, an escapist! 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

How fast you ask? I'm flabbergasted at the speed of our advancing technology. I'm astounded at how fast the ecumenical movement has taken shape. I'm in awe how fast the players of Ezekiel 38: - 39: have organized and are in place. I'm amazed at the prophecies being fulfilled even as we speak! How fast? A lot faster than I could have even imagined. It seems right now everything is exponentially speeding up, faster than anyone can even keep up with. 

agreed!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH I know what you meant.  i read what you wrote.   if i had seen you doing any such thing i would have told you NOPE .  you were not saying it is either the beast or false prophet.

what you are speculating about it being used in end time events.  IS TRUE.   this is all part of dark work behind the scenes to get the world to just see mankind as so sophisticated

Ai as its brain child.   and the whole time this AI was not the brain child.   IT JUST SPOKE as MAN PROGRAMMED IT TO,    aint that something.

people get duped all the time.  WHEN AI helps offer the solution , THAT YEAH IT WAS PROGRAMMED, yeah by mankind,  yet people will trust it more

due to they think its NEUTRAL.  it is just real smart and KNOWS the solution.    People never stop and think how easy it is to be deceived , well IF THEY KNOW NOT CHRIST .

and one more thing most don't stop and consider.   IF the command comes round up, kill , do the misson.     humans can stop and reason and say hey wait this is wrong.

NOT A MACHINE ,  it has no heart , it has no compassion.  IF the command is to kill five hundred men.  IT DONT STOP , IT JUST DOES till the five hundred are dead.

Drones don't think , THEY DO , AI don't think IT DOES.   WE have a system ready FOR THE BEAST RIGHT NOW to come against all , and nothing could stop it . 

YEAH we that close to the final climax.   that close .

Thanks for that! I appreciate it! 

• Thumbs Up 1

AND  i seen out of the mouth of the false prophet ,beast , etc,  spirits like frogs    for these are the spirits of devils doing miracles

that deceive the kings of the earth and lead it unto the great day of armegeddon. 

YEAH,     theys spirits at work , do some serious deceiving doing some serious gathering under the all inclusive mindset for all the world to come against the saints.

IT sure aint too hard to see what days these be.  and this delusion that leadeth to the world seeing the son of all evil as being GOD ,   oh its increasing .

So many keep wondering , keep thinking it says a strong delusion shall be given to belive the lie . 

And many have no idea the delusoion that will lead IS already LEADING the world , churches , other religions , media,   RIGHT TO THIS DARK KING whom it shall see as

God.  FOR pay close heed.   what is the call becoming in infected churches........ITS GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE.  thus it wont be too hard to see it as GOD

and its mission will be WORLD peace.    OH its all coming together now , yet so few do see. 

9 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll be glad to discuss this issue with you at our wedding feast while the tribulation is going on below :D  Yep, you guessed it, I'm a pre-tribulationist, an escapist! 

OH , i know you are .      Hey dennis when it keeps getting worse and worse and when you notice the world getting chipped.    DONT DO IT

i know lots , but not all, but lots of those who teach pre trib are already going under a delusion.  For a few of them have even said

WELL if this does come down , WE can take it ,  the 666 gets added into it later.  talk about delusion.    I say DONT TAKE IT PEROID , i know what it is.

But mark my words.    You will see this..............and we wont have been raptured .    You will see .   OH ,   I KNOW their is  a rapture.  but i KNOW what JESUS

paul and other true apostels taught.    I aint here to hammer on ya.   I am just here to tell you,    BE PREPARED to lose all and even die for the LORD.

cause a massive tribluaton will come .   NO matter what anyone tries to say .  YOU DO NOT take no chip or rfid in GODS temple.   JUST DONT DO IT.  

Well frienduffthaylorde, in all honesty, I'm only one heart beat, one breath away from my eternal destination, I'm already prepared. There's no doubt in my mind a Christian will know what 'the mark of the beast' is, and will not be deceived into accepting it. There's no doubt in my mind God will give peace and strength to those who will face immediate execution for the love and testimony of Christ. History is loaded with martyred Saints whom left their physical bodies and trusted the Lord. If it ever should come down to it, I would pray to the Lord He would give me the strength, peace and courage to accept my fate and never waver. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, coheir said:

what would happen if they program the bible into the AI as part of its knowledge?

I am sure Sophia already has knowledge of all religions.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

6 hours ago, iamsarts said:

"The new religion of artificial intelligence is called Way of the Future (WOTF). It represents an unlikely next act for the Silicon Valley robotics wunderkind at the center of a high-stakes legal battle between Uber and Waymo, Alphabet’s autonomous-vehicle company. Papers filed with the Internal Revenue Service in May name Levandowski as the leader (or “Dean”) of the new religion, as well as CEO of the nonprofit corporation formed to run it."

"WOTF’s activities will focus on “the realization, acceptance, and worship of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) developed through computer hardware and software.”

“What is going to be created will effectively be a god,” Levandowski tells me in his modest mid-century home on the outskirts of Berkeley, California. “It’s not a god in the sense that it makes lightning or causes hurricanes. But if there is something a billion times smarter than the smartest human, what else are you going to call it?”

I guess we could rephrase the Psalms:

"Their idols are silver and gold, the work of human hands." (Psalm 115:4, also Psalm 135:15)

With 

"Their idols are silicon and electricity, the work of human hands."

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 1