• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/25/1993

Are they a sin? What do you guys think? I wanted to join a book club, but the book they are reading is about a girl who loses her virginity to a tattooed womanizer. What’s your take on this? The book club was called the smutty woman’s book club. Is this okay? I entered the description of the book below.

Edited quote - those details are not necessary. While I am at it (editing your post), I would offer that if you would not think to read something to some children, there grandparents, and your pastor, you might want to consider if it is the best thing to put in your own mind. The Bible is racey enough, why not read that instead?

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
unnecessarily detailed and inappropriate for this site

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Hmh123 said:

Are they a sin? What do you guys think? I wanted to join a book club, but the book they are reading is about a girl who loses her virginity to a tattooed womanizer. What’s your take on this? The book club was called the smutty woman’s book club. Is this okay?

Secular novels that are lusty and have sexual content are a sin. Stick to only Christian novels.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

There are lots of Christian fiction novels in different genres including historical, historical romance, contemporary and mystery etc..  You could search the "Christy awards" to find prize winning Christian books.