• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

For 2000 years mankind has been greatly deceived by the prince of the power of the air and controlled by him (Ephesians 2).    In these days,  the whole world is deceived by pharmakeia and serves demons (worships demons) and REFUSES TO REPENT,  refuses to turn to YHVH at all. (Revelation around chapter 8 somewhere, and chapter 18) .....

The "works based salvation" is where in Scripture ?     Has it actually been identified specifically ?  (pertinent to TODAY?)

Agreed , since even the days of paul the mystery of inquity has been at work.

But we too are seeing an ultimate deception Grow in this generation .  

Its this all inclusive big major move being pushed onto the whole of the world through media politics and religion.

Their is one heck of a greater crusade against the truth as one building than I have ever seen.   While deception was and has been in the world

I speak of this all inclusive move for world peace.   As I investigated who holds the power over it by large

the answer came when I seen what many politicans support ,  what and who the different denominations are pointing back to.

SOMEONE gonna sit high on the beast of a one world religion that does the bidding of the one world political system.

And how its getting very clear who will sit on the one world religion .    They say and they do and use words like peace , unity, love

but it has nothing to do with that .   its about POWER and world control.  and it has an enemy.  the one common enemy

it has ,   well media will defend the rights of muslims as a religion of peace , they are quick to criticize anyone who says otherwise.

BUT they criticize true christanity big time and make the all inclusive brand seem as good.

I mean if an someone had preached the muslim church is fake news.....................the media would have been in a uproar

but when they sake the christain church is fake news.......................not a peep. 

When the pope praises muslims , and stands against any kind of warning out against them,  other than their jihad he does speak out against that

But as he does that ..........he also says....................preaching JESUS is like jihad.     The enemy , the adversary is behind this all.

To get the whole of the world to as one voice , one mind and one heart to come against the true lambs.   And jeff I know the world has always hated us

BUT THIS IS A MOVE and ITS DELIBERATE , THIS IS and will lead the world as one right to the battle of the climax of aremegeddon.

As in the end .    This move has a dark entity behind it in high , high places,  as he has always been yes.

But this move is gaining ground huge through the all inclusive agenda lie .     Be blessed brother  praise the LORD.

WE have no need to fear a thing man can do against us .     Let us simply whether we live just serve the LORD and if it costs us our life , no fear , so be it .

Simply let the WILL OF THE LORD be done .