• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

39 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Actually,

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

You are jumping to several conclusions, to make that make a pre-trib rapture even necessary, but this has been dealt with scores of times on these forums, so perhaps, look around some!

Matthew 24:36 is the passage which you quoted. This is in regard to the second coming. When Jesus spoke to the disciples he did not have the date and time of His return. Jesus is now exalted in heaven and knows all including the timing of the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation and the second coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

So? Even if He knows all, He hasn't told us when. All He has told us is to watch.

Luke 12:35-40 NASBS
[35] "Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. [36] Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. [37] Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them. [38] Whether he comes in the second watch, or even in the third, and finds them so, blessed are those slaves. [39] "But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. [40] You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect."

Yeah i have to second this one.  due to if any one comes saying they have revelation knowledge of when Christ returns.  yeah, they are not telling truth.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In this verse, Jesus is obviously talking about the Rapture of His bride, the true Church. We know it's not the 2nd coming at the end of the tribulation, as anyone in the tribulation would be able to count down the days using the Jewish 360 day year calendar and keep track of where they are. 

A little research on the Greek words 'day' and 'hour' indicates literal moments in time by our clock. So in other words, we cannot know the exact timing of the Rapture. But we can know the season as illustrated by some of Jesus' parables. To me, a season would encompass something like the three months of a yearly season? 

There are many reasons we are not to set dates for the Rapture, a couple of many are because of disappointment, loss of faith and making Christianity look bad. I fully understand that and am not date setting, just an educated guess on the "season" that the Rapture may occur, based on where we are today, with all prophetic prophecies in place and lining up. With that said...

I strongly suspect the time is oh so very short. The Rapture could occur at anytime, even before I hit the 'submit topic' button. I personally suspect the Rapture to take place prior to the year 2023 based on a number of things to lengthy to get into. I think it not date setting to guesstimate an interval time period, as we are to watch and wait, meaning to see the signs come to pass and look up, for our redemption draweth near.

So, y'all have an educated guess as to the 'season' of the Rapture, based on patterns, prophesy, Jewish feasts, numeric s, etc.? I think 2017 has turned out to be a very prophetic year with current world events lining up with scripture, the United Nations once again condemning Israel, and Trump's decision to finally relocate our embassy from Tel Aviv to the global capitol of the world. I strongly suspect 2018 will make 2017 look like a very slow prophetic year. Things are really cranking up!

Be prepared to have to suffer for the Lord and even die .   that is all the advice i am led to give .   Be encouaraged Dennis

them people plan on chipping us like cattle.    IF anyone wants to bother going to the UN its own web site and read its own plans.

I mean a world wide digital biometrics ID for all people.    Man,  and the words he causes all etc  ,SURE SEEMS to be very close now.

But don't take my word for it.  YOU read their own words from their own website.    YEAH,  the BIBLE IS TRUTH and this was prophesied nigh two thousand years ago.

SO ,  when i say the bible contains GODS actual words.  YEAH IT DOES and not one point of it is in error.  ITS ALL TRUTH  .   Be blessed dennis.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

In His Timing

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

He Will Come Again

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Jude 1:14-15 

With His Saints Following

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. Revelation 19:11-14

As I See

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:16-17

It

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Your are correct FresnoJoe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Actually,

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

You are jumping to several conclusions, to make that make a pre-trib rapture even necessary, but this has been dealt with scores of times on these forums, so perhaps, look around some!

Who's post were answering to.  There is no pre -trib rapture

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In this verse, Jesus is obviously talking about the Rapture of His bride, the true Church. We know it's not the 2nd coming at the end of the tribulation, as anyone in the tribulation would be able to count down the days using the Jewish 360 day year calendar and keep track of where they are. 

A little research on the Greek words 'day' and 'hour' indicates literal moments in time by our clock. So in other words, we cannot know the exact timing of the Rapture. But we can know the season as illustrated by some of Jesus' parables. To me, a season would encompass something like the three months of a yearly season? 

There are many reasons we are not to set dates for the Rapture, a couple of many are because of disappointment, loss of faith and making Christianity look bad. I fully understand that and am not date setting, just an educated guess on the "season" that the Rapture may occur, based on where we are today, with all prophetic prophecies in place and lining up. With that said...

I strongly suspect the time is oh so very short. The Rapture could occur at anytime, even before I hit the 'submit topic' button. I personally suspect the Rapture to take place prior to the year 2023 based on a number of things to lengthy to get into. I think it not date setting to guesstimate an interval time period, as we are to watch and wait, meaning to see the signs come to pass and look up, for our redemption draweth near.

So, y'all have an educated guess as to the 'season' of the Rapture, based on patterns, prophesy, Jewish feasts, numeric s, etc.? I think 2017 has turned out to be a very prophetic year with current world events lining up with scripture, the United Nations once again condemning Israel, and Trump's decision to finally relocate our embassy from Tel Aviv to the global capitol of the world. I strongly suspect 2018 will make 2017 look like a very slow prophetic year. Things are really cranking up!

Hi Dennis,

If Jesus was talking about the Body of Christ then His audience would not have known that. All through that ch. 24 the Lord says, `you` and he is looking straight at the people of Israel. Thus Jesus is talking about the Day of the Lord, that terrible time, which they as a nation will not know when he comes for they are blinded.

As to us the Body of Christ we are told by the Head, the Lord Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit that this Day, the Day of the Lord wont overtake us for we are not in darkness but walk in the light, and children of the light.

As to the `catching away` my belief is that it will be early 2020 around the time of God putting hooks in Russia`s jaws and bringing them plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya down to the mountains of Israel for judgment. However they are not first off the rank, for the maturing of the Body of Christ needs to be completed and we still have somewhat to go. Also in the Middle East I expect the coming Moslem leader to negotiate a settlement in Iraq. This will give him credibility for later when he will do the Peace treaty with Israel, (after the Russian war)

So although God gives specific numbers for the trib, and event He does not give a specific day for the rapture. That I believe will come into our hearts the closer the `train` is about to leave the station, as it were.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

70x7.jpg

We will not know the day or the hour of anything in the 70th Week of Daniel until the daily sacrifice is taken away (day 1230). 105 days after that the rapture will take place (day 1335).

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,457
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

If Jesus was talking about the Body of Christ then His audience would not have known that. All through that ch. 24 the Lord says, `you` and he is looking straight at the people of Israel. Thus Jesus is talking about the Day of the Lord, that terrible time, which they as a nation will not know when he comes for they are blinded.

As to us the Body of Christ we are told by the Head, the Lord Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit that this Day, the Day of the Lord wont overtake us for we are not in darkness but walk in the light, and children of the light.

As to the `catching away` my belief is that it will be early 2020 around the time of God putting hooks in Russia`s jaws and bringing them plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya down to the mountains of Israel for judgment. However they are not first off the rank, for the maturing of the Body of Christ needs to be completed and we still have somewhat to go. Also in the Middle East I expect the coming Moslem leader to negotiate a settlement in Iraq. This will give him credibility for later when he will do the Peace treaty with Israel, (after the Russian war)

So although God gives specific numbers for the trib, and event He does not give a specific day for the rapture. That I believe will come into our hearts the closer the `train` is about to leave the station, as it were.

regards, Marilyn.

Again we mostly agree, as we're looking through a glass darkly, but it's clearing up rapidly. 

Matt 24:36 I believe is talking about the Rapture, as anyone with a Jewish calendar would be able to mark off the days to the exact day of Jesus' 2nd coming at the end of the tribulation. From the signing of the seven year covenant with many (the start) using the Jewish 360 day year calendar. I believe Jesus was talking to His chosen and all the born again believers during the age of Grace. I believe the age of Grace ends at the Rapture.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

21 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Who's post were answering to.  There is no pre -trib rapture

I believe Omega is post trib.