Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In this verse, Jesus is obviously talking about the Rapture of His bride, the true Church. We know it's not the 2nd coming at the end of the tribulation, as anyone in the tribulation would be able to count down the days using the Jewish 360 day year calendar and keep track of where they are. 

A little research on the Greek words 'day' and 'hour' indicates literal moments in time by our clock. So in other words, we cannot know the exact timing of the Rapture. But we can know the season as illustrated by some of Jesus' parables. To me, a season would encompass something like the three months of a yearly season? 

There are many reasons we are not to set dates for the Rapture, a couple of many are because of disappointment, loss of faith and making Christianity look bad. I fully understand that and am not date setting, just an educated guess on the "season" that the Rapture may occur, based on where we are today, with all prophetic prophecies in place and lining up. With that said...

I strongly suspect the time is oh so very short. The Rapture could occur at anytime, even before I hit the 'submit topic' button. I personally suspect the Rapture to take place prior to the year 2023 based on a number of things to lengthy to get into. I think it not date setting to guesstimate an interval time period, as we are to watch and wait, meaning to see the signs come to pass and look up, for our redemption draweth near.

So, y'all have an educated guess as to the 'season' of the Rapture, based on patterns, prophesy, Jewish feasts, numeric s, etc.? I think 2017 has turned out to be a very prophetic year with current world events lining up with scripture, the United Nations once again condemning Israel, and Trump's decision to finally relocate our embassy from Tel Aviv to the global capitol of the world. I strongly suspect 2018 will make 2017 look like a very slow prophetic year. Things are really cranking up!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

46 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In this verse, Jesus is obviously talking about the Rapture of His bride, the true Church. We know it's not the 2nd coming at the end of the tribulation, as anyone in the tribulation would be able to count down the days using the Jewish 360 day year calendar and keep track of where they are. 

A little research on the Greek words 'day' and 'hour' indicates literal moments in time by our clock. So in other words, we cannot know the exact timing of the Rapture. But we can know the season as illustrated by some of Jesus' parables. To me, a season would encompass something like the three months of a yearly season? 

There are many reasons we are not to set dates for the Rapture, a couple of many are because of disappointment, loss of faith and making Christianity look bad. I fully understand that and am not date setting, just an educated guess on the "season" that the Rapture may occur, based on where we are today, with all prophetic prophecies in place and lining up. With that said...

I strongly suspect the time is oh so very short. The Rapture could occur at anytime, even before I hit the 'submit topic' button. I personally suspect the Rapture to take place prior to the year 2023 based on a number of things to lengthy to get into. I think it not date setting to guesstimate an interval time period, as we are to watch and wait, meaning to see the signs come to pass and look up, for our redemption draweth near.

So, y'all have an educated guess as to the 'season' of the Rapture, based on patterns, prophesy, Jewish feasts, numeric s, etc.? I think 2017 has turned out to be a very prophetic year with current world events lining up with scripture, the United Nations once again condemning Israel, and Trump's decision to finally relocate our embassy from Tel Aviv to the global capitol of the world. I strongly suspect 2018 will make 2017 look like a very slow prophetic year. Things are really cranking up!

Yes, the rapture of the Church is imminent and can happen at any time. Nothing else needs to happen. It will be in God's perfect timing. I would not want to guess a timing because:

#1 I don't know

#2 I would not want to get caught up in any kind of date setting.

I know that it is important to be ready at all times. If anyone hears that a lot of people have suddenly disappeared they had better be on their knees in prayer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

51 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Rapture timing is at Gods timing :)

Hw late is it? Image result for 5 minutes before 12

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, the rapture of the Church is imminent and can happen at any time. Nothing else needs to happen. It will be in God's perfect timing. I would not want to guess a timing because:

#1 I don't know

#2 I would not want to get caught up in any kind of date setting.

I know that it is important to be ready at all times. If anyone hears that a lot of people have suddenly disappeared they had better be on their knees in prayer.

I know exactly what you mean. But like I stated, I don't count a period of time or interval as setting a date, like it will occur on such and such a date as has been done throughout history.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

I know exactly what you mean. But like I stated, I don't count a period of time or interval as setting a date, like it will occur on such and such a date as has been done throughout history.

I see what you are saying. You and I have seen the world change tremendously in the time we have been on this earth. It is getting worse all the time. I don't know how bad it will get until the rapture of the Church but just from looking around it looks like our world is getting more and more evil. People say that it could be a very long time until the rapture of the earth. At the very fast rate our world is deteriorating can you imagine what our world will be like in 10 years? :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I see what you are saying. You and I have seen the world change tremendously in the time we have been on this earth. It is getting worse all the time. I don't know how bad it will get until the rapture of the Church but just from looking around it looks like our world is getting more and more evil. People say that it could be a very long time until the rapture of the earth. At the very fast rate our world is deteriorating can you imagine what our world will be like in 10 years? :blink:

Ten years? Considering the speed of the moral decline of America, the laws that are becoming the law of the land, the split and division of its citizens between good and evil, right and wrong, publicly shaking our fist to the face of our Lord, etc. etc. Ten years? Really?

I believe in 10 years at the pace we're going, Sodom and Gomorrah will look like a Boy Scout jamboree...

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Rapture timing is at Gods timing :)

Hw late is it? Image result for 5 minutes before 12

I prefer 11:55 myself :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Ten years? Considering the speed of the moral decline of America, the laws that are becoming the law of the land, the split and division of its citizens between good and evil, right and wrong, publicly shaking our fist to the face of our Lord, etc. etc. Ten years? Really?

I believe in 10 years at the pace we're going, Sodom and Gomorrah will look like a Boy Scout jamboree...

Exactly :24:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

It is true we will not know the day or the hour. Concerning the season there are some specific things which must come to pass.

1  there must be a the great falling away of the church. and the son of perdition be revealed  Falling away is already at work. This does not necessarily mean the churches will fold but compromise and strange beliefs. Most of all though will be the mark of the beast. Jesus said we must not love our own life even to the death. This will be the separating of the goats and the sheep and the tares from the wheat.

The taking away of the bride  takes place after abomination of desolation. This will be when the antichrist comes into full power and turns against the church to destroy it. Jesus said then there shall be great tribulation such as the world has never seen.  this will take place in the final 3& 1/2. as it says in Daniel 7:25

5 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 3&1/2 yr26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end 

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. Matt 24:21,22 Which marks the final 3 1/2

We now find the bride receiving Honor before the Lord after suffering at the hand of the antichrist followed by the seven bowls of Gods judgment is poured out  Rev 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3  rev 15:2

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Actually,

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

You are jumping to several conclusions, to make that make a pre-trib rapture even necessary, but this has been dealt with scores of times on these forums, so perhaps, look around some!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1