n2thelight

Why were the Elect not raptured

16 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Most who have already died were always deceived,  or decided to reject Jesus .  Most who are on earth now, until Christ returns are already and will be deceived and will continue serving demons and will refuse to repent.

You missing the whole point,wow!!!!

Yes they were lost, ALL non Christians are already lost,so who does satan deceive when he gets here as he dosn';t have to deceive those who already are?

If one is not sealed,they will believe the lie....Why must they be sealed if they not gonna be here?

II Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness [deceit] of unrighteousness in [for] them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,"

God is writing this letter to us personally, and we are responsible for understanding it. We are accountable to God to give answer for our actions. It is you and I, individually, that will stand before God and give our personal answer for the personal handling of His Word. There will be no preacher, friend or family member with you on that judgment day, for they will all be explaining and accounting for their own words and actions. If your pastor is one of the false shepherds, and led many saints astray, his ignorance won't help him or you.

This is something we must think about, our souls are at stake here.

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [send them a working of error], that they should a lie;"

If you want to believe a lie, God will allow it; in fact he will help you into the system of deceptions Satan will bring on the earth. Do you really think God will come here and personally show you, and talk to you when you refuse to believe His Word, when He gave it in such detail through the prophets and His Son. If you desire to believe that your going to fly out of here, and refuse His word, He will so block your mind that you will not be capable of understanding truth. God will send the "strong delusion" over your mind. The strong delusion is an act of love given by God for your protection.

What delusion?What lie

That satan is Christ, that's the lie and the deception!!!

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

That's the lie the whole world will believe,except those with the seal(knowledge)of 

• Thumbs Up 1

You'll keep telling me only real Christians will be raptured,can you please tell me what the heck is a real Christian,and what determines if you are raptured?

Especially in light of the below

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father Which is in heaven."

Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works'.

Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, 'I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity' ."

Both Christ and the devil offer peace, and prosperity, however, only Jesus Christ can offer eternal life. The eternal life should be foremost in the doctrine. Why does Jesus not want them? They worship the traditions of Men, and their church system, and they in fact do not even teach God's letter to His children. What they do quote from the Bible is twisted to satisify their own desires.

Did these people above not think they were in Christ,heck why were they not raptured?Oh,I forgot they were,nt real Christians

Boy stop!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

"You'll keep telling me only real Christians will be raptured"

The Bible tells that only real Christians will be immortalized just before the Lord brings His wrath and vengeance upon an unbelieving world [Revelation 6:17]

[Corinthians 15:20-23; 15:51-58;  1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 18:4; 19:14; 20:4 [those on thrones]

Revelation is written in a series of visions in which those of the Lord are seen from chapter 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20

Edited by Daniel 11:36